03 Dont Get Hurt

You x Baekhyun

"Oppa, we need to do groceries shopping soon, there's only eggs, milk, cheese, hotdogs left. " I said while cracking an egg to be fried.

"Alright, let's go later."

"Okay ahHHOUCHHH!" I yelped while pulling back my hand.

Baekhyun rushed forward and grabbed my hand and brought it under the tap. 

"I-I'm fine." Withstanding the pain.

"Aigoo, What am I going to do if it leaves a scar on your beautiful hand?" He pouted.

"It won't, even if it does, it will be a scar that reminds me of how you were always here for me." I peck on his lips. 

"Don't get hurt anymore, it hurts back my heart twice the pain." He frowned while blowing on my burned hand.

"Go and rest I'll cook." He said while leading me to the dinning table.

"Are you sure? Don't burned the eggs ." Half anticipating half worried. 

"Oh please I cook better than you." He teased.

"Yeah right, totally." I said sarcastically.

"Tada!" He exclaimed while putting down one plate of sunny side up and hotdogs on the dinning table.

"Why did u take a pair of cutleries only? Lazy to wash?" I stood up, planning to take another pair of cutleries, but baekhyun stopped me by grabbing my hands. 

"Ah ouchhh!" 

"Ah oh my god I am so sorry, are u okay?" He looked at me with concerned eyes before enveloping me into a hug.

"Yea I'm okay just that it stings a little." I replied pulling out of the hug.

"I'm feeding you." He picked up the fork and poke a hot dog and head it to your mouth after blowing it. 

**

"What do married couples do on their first day of marriage?"

"They cuddle all day long on the bed just like what we're doing right now."

"Oh Ya! Grocery shopping oppa! " I frowned at him and sat up straight.

"No~ we can do that tomorrow. Let's just cuddle on the bed for today." He whined like a puppy and pulled me down, enveloping me in a hug.

"Lazy bum."

"I'm sure you're loving this cuddle as much as I do." He said before pecking me on my forehead.

 

I blushed hiding my red face and wide grin from him. I wrapped my legs around his comfortably and circled my arms around his waist while snuggling into the crook of his neck and shoulder.

"But jagiyah, aren't you liking this a little too much?" 

I made a face and squeezed him tightly. It wasn't long after I fell asleep.

****

"Yah mrs Byun how long are you gonna sleep? Are you that tired?" 

"Hmm 5 minutes alright." I mumbled not wanting to get up. But just as I was going back to dreamland I caught a glimpse of something, curiosity got the better of me, and so I rubbed and open my eyes fully.

"OH MY GOSH!" and I got the shock of my life.

 

*******

Please continue to support this fanfic!