Chapter 4

You Again...

The next day, Kyungsoo woke up with the other two boys inside the room. He attempted to walk outside to get to his dorm and suddenly remembers what Jongin and his classmates had done to his room. Kyungsoo was scared. He was scared of what would happen as soon as he got out the door. Would he get pelted with eggs, or would he get shoved into a trashcan? Without realizing it, Kyungsoo began whimpering and woke the two other boys up from their peaceful slumber. 

"Kyungsoo, are you alright?" asked the duo. 

"Uhh, yeah! Sorry. Did I wake you?" the other boy said sheepishly. 

"GAH. KYUNGSOO YOU WOKE US UP FROM OUR CUDDLY TOUCHY SLUMBER." said Chanyeol while he smirked. 

"Uhm... 'cuddly touchy slumber'?"

"CHANYEOL. STOP LYING. YOU'RE DISGUSTING AND INSENSITIVE," snapped Baekhyun."Wanna talk about what's going on Kyungie?" 

"Yeah, let's go outside though, it's really stuffy in here." 

Chanyeol stood and rubbed his eyes after waking up. He realized that it was a school day, so went back to his dorm. As he walked down the hallway and saw his best friend, Kim Jongin. The two had a history of being friends due to their parents being CEO's of companies, so naturally they interacted with each other during the meetings that their parents had. Nonetheless, Chanyeol was thrilled a few days ago when he heard that his best friend would be attending Seoul Academy. 

"Hey dude. What's going on?" 

"Ehh, nothing much. I had tons of fun yesterday though. We trashed a kid's room and made a petition that he leaves. It was hilarious. He didn't even sleep in it last night!" laughed Jongin. 

"Oh really? You're up to your shenanigans again? I hope the poor boy wasn't hurt... JUST KIDDING. I have to admit that IS hilarious! Did you choose that boy in particular? " snickered Chanyeol.

"Yeah, I overheard him saying he was gay and stuff, and I mean we don't need people like that in our school... after you know.. what my dad's enemies did to me..." shivered Jongin as he explained.

"Yeah, I remember. Oh . It's 7:25. Well, I'ma go get changed now, because class is gonna start in a few. I'll meet up with you later!" screamed the giant as he ran to his dorm.  

Jongin nodded and walked to the class that the two had in common. 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were outside talking about what was bothering Kyungsoo so much,

"I can't get that boy, Jongin, out  of my head. I don't know why, but he's constantly in my thoughts. He trashed my room and sent me hate mail basically. I don't know what is going on. I think about his ripped muscles, chiseled features, and toned skin." said Kyungsoo as he stared off into the distance. 

"EARTH TO KYUNGIE. It seems like you like him, atleast that's how I think about Chanyeol and how tall he is, his cute face, his attractive ears..." said Baekhyun. 

"THAT'S NASTY. EW DON'T TALK ABOUT CHANYEOL LIKE THAT." scowled Kyungsoo. 

"You're avoiding the issue. You like Jongin. Even after what he did to you on your first week, you can't seem to get him out of your head. Don't protest and listen, you like him." pressed Baekhyun, 

"But, that's not true. IT'S NOT TRUE. JONGIN IS THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. HE DISGUSTS ME."

"LIAR. LIAR~ Oh! It's almost time for class! Let's get ready!" cooed Baekhyun. 

The two boys were quick to change in their respective rooms, met, and rushed to class. When they entered the room, they saw Chanyeol and another figure beside him, Jongin. They still had about 20 minutes left before class actually started. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun greeted Chanyeol with smiles, but were soon to give Jongin dirty looks as they realized who he was. 

"Hey guys! Meet Jongin! He's my best friend from childhood. We used to play a lot when we were little." said the giant quickly as he realized the awkward air.

"YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" the two boys said open-mouthed. 

Jongin snickered and threw a ball of paper at Kyungsoo and the whole class were quick to do so. Kyungsoo got teary eyed and ran out, with Baekhyun glaring at the pair. 

"Chanyeol, don't ever talk to me again. How could you be friends with a homophobic ." he said slapping Chanyeol and Jongin at the same time while he ran after Kyungsoo.

"What was that abou-...." said Chanyeol. 

He finally realized. He connected the dots.

A/N: SORRY MY LOVELIES. I'VE BEEN GONE SO LONG AND THOUGHT ABOUT UPDATING BUT LIKE LIFE IS A SOMETIMES. ENJOY THIS BAD WRITING AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! By the way, did you see EXO's gift to us? Ahh, my Kyungsoo's voice!~ LOL. OKAY. BYE,