Chapter 3

You Again...

 

When Kyungsoo got home, he realized that his dorm room wasn't locked. As he walked inside he saw that his room was trashed. The walls were vandalized with vulgar words etched upon them by red spray paint. His belongings had been thrown outside the window and spread all across his floor. As soon as he realized that his Pororo DVD's were smashed and his doll ripped apart, he began to weep in the corner. He sat there for half an hour, not giving a care in the world about the people outside staring and laughing at the boy. Finally, Kyungsoo started the clean up the mess as the teardrops fell onto the floor as he bent down to clean up the broken DVD pieces. As he shuffled through his stuff, he found a note stuffed into his sheets on his bed. 

Hey gayass, it's Jongin.  We've decided we don't want you here. Get the out of this school. We have no use for "special" people like you. 

Below it was a long list of names filling the page, it were the names of the students in his grade. Kyungsoo grabbed his pillow trying not to sob and sprinted to Baekhyun's room. He knocked violently as he sniffed and wiped his tears away. When Baekhyun opened the door, and saw the state that his friend was in, he pulled the other boy in giving him a bear hug. 

"T-the other kids s-signed a p-p-petition telling me to leave a-and they van-vandalized my r-r-room," said Kyungsoo as he cried into Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"That's absolute bull. No, not even. It's more like horse." sassed Baekhyun earning a smile from the other boy. "Aish. That's what the Jongin was up to. He had people signing a pamphlet, atleast that's what I heard around the halls. It's like he has a personal vendetta against you or something."

"R-really? B-but... I didn't do anything..." muttered Kyungsoo. 

"I know, he's probably insecure and has some top secret reason that he despises you, but don't worry too much! We can both hate him together!" grinned Baekhyun, "I'm calling over Park Chanyeol, because the way he smiles is just the key to world ing peace." 

The two boys stared at each other and laughed simultaneously after a few seconds. They closed Baekhyun's door realizing that others could easily listen in.

"Listen, you can sleep here tonight okay? I don't want the other students picking on you."

"Are you for real? Thank you so much..., I mean it thanks." Kyungsoo said while hugging Baekhyun. 

Suddenly, Baekhyun's door opened and a deep voice echoed throughout the room.

"I'M PARK CHANYEOL AND I GET ALL DEM MEN AND WOMEN." screamed the tall giant while dancing awkwardly into the room.

"CHANYEOL. SHUT UP. WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE A MOMENT HERE." replied Baekhyun. 

"Okaayyyy.... sorry." muttered Chanyeol."Just trying to lighten the mood. WELL WHO'S THIS?"

"I'm Kyungsoo, and I'll assume that you're this Chanyeol individual Baekhyun seems to have a crush on!" snickered Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun immediately covered the other boy's mouth while he and Chanyeol both turned red.

"YAH!  KYUNGSOO DO YOU WANT TO SLEEP OUTSIDE?"

"BUT. BUT.... OKAY I'M SORRY."

The group of three burst into laughter which they would probably pay for later, because it was late in the night and knowing that the principal was not a player for late night noise, but no one cared. That night, Kyungsoo slept better than he had for weeks. While in Jongin's room, he was laying on his bed thinking about what else he should do to get the repulsive boy out of his school. 

Mark my words Do Kyungsoo, I will crack you and break you. I don't care how long it takes. I have my reasons.

He uneasily moved his arms into his blanket and fell asleep. 

A/N: OKAY. WHAT ARE DEM REASONS. LOL. Uhh, I still feel like I did bad this chapter too. SORRY FOR THE LIKE SHORT CHAPTER. I DONT HAVE THIS TIME TODAY OKAY? ;~;  By the way, thanks to mah subscribers! -high fives- <3 I do have an overall plotline for this story, but like I don't even know if it should be darker anymore. Like if I make it the way that it was originally intended to be the next few chapters should be Rated M, o.o... Soo uhh, do you guys want to see a darker story? It really depends on you guys which direction I take this story. Mkay, until next time! I love you all! ^^