stand by u

`i m a g i n a t i o n ‣‣ oneshot compilation

Stand By U 

g | angst | yunho/jaejoong

Yunho knew what's right and what's wrong but he chose to ignore it. He had the chance but unfortunately he didn't use it well. 

 

- - - 

 

Green grasses are growing everywhere. Beautiful flowers are blooming around. Spring means new life, prosperity. Leafless trees become alive. The sun shines bright. He could hear the sound of chirping birds and the buzzing of insects everywhere. Spring is indeed the best time of the year because he could feel the warmth of the sun and smell the fresh air.

 

君が「サヨナラ」も告げずに 出て行ったあの日から

Since the day you left without a word of goodbye

この街の景色や匂いが 変わった気がするよ

I felt that the scenery and the scent of this town has changed

君の全てになりたくて 交わした約束も

The promise I made with you because I wanted to be everything you desired

果たされないまま 思い出に変わってしまう

It will turn into a memory without being carried out.

 

Taking a quick glance of Jeju from the sightseeing tower, a smile creeps in the way over the edge of his bow-shaped lips; the smile that everyone dying to see across his cold and distant features. "It has been a long time, my love …” along with that, the small smile flips aside into a frown.

 

一人きりで君が泣いたあの時

When you were crying alone

すぐに飛んで行けば 今もまだ君は 僕の横にいてくれた

If I had flown straight to you, would you still be beside me?

できるならばもう一度言いたかった 「大好き」って

If I was given a chance, I would want to say again, "I love you so much"

君への想いも溢れ出した言葉も 今は届かない

But my feelings for you and the overflowing words won't reach you now.

 

"I wasn't there, was I?" He mumbles the words to the air and without his awareness, a droplet of crystal clear dropped towards his pale cheek; tracing the line of his cheekbone. All of sudden, the wind moans in between of the crowded place which are full with foreigner and rustled heavily in the sightseeing tower as if answering his question.

 

君は何処にいて 誰と何処にいて

I wonder where you are, who you're with

どんな服を着て 何して笑ってるんだろう

What kind of clothes you're wearing, and what you're doing that makes you smile

僕はここにいて 今もここにいて

I am here, still here

君と二人でまた会えると信じているよ

Believing that the two of us can meet again

変わらず想っているよ

I'm thinking about you, and it won't change

君だけ想っているよ

I'm thinking about just you.

 

Looking upwards to the blue skies, he whispers faintly, "I miss you Jaejoongie ... I truly miss you ..." But words remain words as his love one already left the beautiful world. Through his eyes, the longing could be seen; the hurts, the afraid, the insecurity, the love; all in those pair brown eyes.

 

結んだ髪の後ろ姿に 君を重ねて

I mistook someone for you with the same kind of ponytail from behind and

振り返る見知らぬ誰かに 何度もガッカリした

I was disappointed when I saw them turn around

着信がある度 君の名前期待したり

Every time when I receive a call, I was expecting your name on my phone

カッコ悪い毎日ばかり過ぎていくよ

I'm spending everyday doing nothing but embarrassing myself.

 

A flashback of the last two month plays through his mind; as if it just happened yesterday he could tell. From the very start, it was no good at all ....

 

He just got back from work. Walking on the sidewalk, he was heading to a place call home when a familiar figure caught his attention. The same blonde hair, totally too familiar; too familiar for his own goods. Hurriedly, he approached the figure hoping it was really him but again, his hope was crushed.

 

「忘れられない」のが嘘で 本当は「忘れたくない」だけ

"I can't forget" was a lie and the truth is that I just don't want to forget

"強がり"が僕らしさならば もういらない

If "bluffing" is the real me, then I don't want myself like this anymore

君がいなきゃ もう二度と感じない幸せって

I don't feel happy without you again

どう頑張ってみても零れ落ちた涙は すぐに止まらない

No matter how hard I tried, tears are dropping down and they won't stop soon.

 

All this while; years, months, weeks, days, he keeps reminisce the old memories with that certain someone. No matter how he cries just by thinking of the old times, it’s the only thing left for him. Those memories that feel like yesterday, he wishes not to forget. Those memories that feel like yesterday, he wishes not to disappear. Those memories that feel like yesterday, he wishes to keep forever.

 

君は何処にいて 誰と何処にいて

I wonder where you are, who you're with

どんな服を着て 何して笑ってるんだろう

What kind of clothes you're wearing, and what you're doing that makes you smile

僕はここにいて 今もここにいて

I am here, still here

君と二人でまた会えると信じているよ

Believing that the two of us can meet again

 

Again, he throws a dejected gaze at the just so now bright skies that are currently dull. “Fate let us met and fate is also the one that separated us … fate really likes playing game on us, hmm?” He murmurs under his breathe, eyes full with tears. No matter how many hours flown away, he can’t seem to accept the fate of his life.

 

だから今こうして

So I'm here

僕はまた一人 君の名前呼んでる

Alone now and calling your name again

これ以上切なさを抱きしめていけるわけなどないよ

I can no longer embrace this heart-rending feeling anymore

でもそれしかないんだよ

But that's all I have left to do.

 

The clouds start to form droplets of crystal-clear, kissing the folks’ skin with every drop. Each of the droplets feels like hammers in miniature as it drenches the societies below including the tall slender figure. While everyone scattering around, casting themselves from the heavy droplets, there he is, immobile as despair. A flood of tears trails down against his cheeks as the persistent pain grows bigger in him.

 

君がいるだけで 輝いて見えた

When you were still around, it was a bright time

あの頃は 二度と戻ってはこないけど

That time will never come back again, but

何が起こっても 何を失っても

No matter what happens, no matter what I lose

君を愛したこと 決して忘れたくない

The memory that I loved you, I never want to forget

 

Eyes welled up with tears, he grasps the interlocking circles pendant that has been on his hold since before tightly. The pendant that possess a lot of memories.

 

It was their 5th anniversary. After knowing each other for almost 10 years, he decided to take the relationships to the next stage. With the pendant as the replacement of the engagement ring, they were unofficially fiancee. He remembered that night, he was the happiest man alive.

 

君は何処にいて 誰と何処にいて

I wonder where you are, who you're with

どんな服を着て 何して笑ってるんだろう

What kind of clothes you're wearing, and what you're doing that makes you smile

僕はここにいて 今もここにいて

I am here, still here

君と二人でまた会えると信じているよ

Believing that the two of us can meet again

変わらず想っているよ

I'm thinking about you, and it won't change

君だけ想っているよ

I'm thinking about just you.

 

“Love please, love … I missed you.” He loved Jaejoong; he did for a long time, and he knew his feelings for that beautiful man were never ordinary since the moment they met. He had the chance to stay but he chose to leave and now, he is left alone feeling misery.

 

- - -