Prologue

Day by Day

Prologue

 

When I was a kid, I have a dream that I want to marry with my dream guy, a guy that looks like a prince and then I will have three kids with him and spend our days together until we died. But that dream however change as time goes by. I still want three kids and spend my life with the person I marry but my dream change from marry with my dream guy that looks like a prince into marry a girl, and not just any other girl, I only want girl in my life. I want to marry Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.

Tiffany or whom I always call as Tiff is the angel of my life. She’s my best friend for ten years long and my girlfriend for seven years. She never leave me alone and she always stay beside me. She never gave up on me no matter how jerk I act or how bad I am, and she never see me like what other people see. She see what other people can’t see from me, she always see the light side inside of me no matter how weak that light is.

Her smile is everything to me as it is never fail to brighten up my day and makes me smile too. She more suited with a smile on her face afterall. That’s why when I saw Tiffany cry for the first time in my life, I hug her and silently giving a promise to her and to myself that I will never again let her cry, never again I will see her sad, I will do anything to keep that smile on her face, I will become everything that she wants to make her keep smile even if that means by doing that I make the world my enemy. I will erase everything that is the reason why she let out tears.

But a promise is just a promise.

I can’t fulfill my promise that I say to her and to myself.

Once again, I let her cry.

Once again, I let her eyes filled with saddened.

Once again, I let her smile gone from her beautiful face.

And once again….

It all happens because of me.

 

XXX

 

“Hi…” a small weak voice that is come from the girl that I really love makes my heart wrenched in pain.

“Hi…” I replied back as I looked at her tired face.

Tiffany looks like a mess again today, dark circle under her eyes, a melancholic looked on her eyes, a messy hair and white pale face. I can see she got thinner each day and I can surely said that she never eat properly and once again, that is all because of me.

But even she looks like that, she still looked really beautiful.

“How are you today?”

“…..”

“Well, as you can see I’m fine too…”

“….”

A lone tear escape from Tiffany’s eyes and makes me want to cupped her face and wiped away that tear, a tear that should never have to be in there at the first pace. Tiffany should never cry. But instead, I just holding myself back because I know everything is useless now. I can’t do that to her anymore.

“….I…” Tiffany sighed as she wiped her tears away, “You’re a liar, Jessi…”

I clenched my fists tightly.

“You’re such a liar…. You promise me that you will stay with me. That you will never let me cry and leave me alone…”

“I’m sorry…” I softly said as my tears flow down from my eyes to the ground.

“I hate you…”

“I’m so sorry…. You… you can hate me all you want Tiff…” I let out a small whimper, I looks really pathetic now but I don’t care about that at all.

“I hate you…”

I nodded my head.

“And yet…. I still love you…” Tiffany said softly as she clenched her hands on her chest. “ I love you so much that it hurts….”

“Tiff…”

“I… I’m sorry Jess… I’m so sorry… Please just please come back to me…” Tiffany whimper.

“Oh Tiff…”

“Please…. I don’t care if you hurt me or if you make me cry again and again or if you hate me.”

“Tiff… please stop this…” I pleaded softly.

“I don’t care what people think or said Jessi, I will never give up on you no matter what people said.” Tiffany said as she softly took my hand and gently squeezes it, the act that she always do all the time towards me.

“Please Tiff… stop torturing yourself and just give up on me…” I pleaded as I looked away from Tiffany gentle action.

I hate this.

I hate the fact that Tiffany still won’t give up on me, even after all these years passed.

It’s been five years already and she still not giving up on me and that really hurts me.

It really hurts to see someone that I love with all my heart keep crying all day and torture.

“… I need to go to work now.” Tiffany said softly after a few minutes of silent. She wiped her tears away from her cheeks and her eyes before slowly leaning down towards me and kiss my forehead with so much love and gentle. “I’ll be back soon” Tiffany continues before she turned around and walked out from the hospital room that I’ve been admitted for five years.

Leaving me all alone with my lifeless body that is laying on the hospital bed with so many machines and wires that attached on my body.

I looked at my body with so much hate. It looks like I’m just sleeping peacefully but I know better than that. I was in a comatose state, I’ve been in this state for five years already and I know almost all doctors already given up on me and yet Tiffany isn’t.

When the doctor told her that the chance of me to wake up is really slim as I already as good as dead the moment the machines and wires taken away from me, Tiffany stubbornly didn’t hear him and said that she trust me that I will wake up.

She forget her dreams as a fashion designer and instead of using her money that she’s been collecting since she’s a kid so she can go to the famous fashion design university to paid all my bills and keep me using that machines and wires so I can keep living.

She then went to a local university which offered her a scholarship, taking a major where she knows will help her to find a good job with good money so she can keep paying for my hospital bills while working three different part time jobs.

Even until now, when she already find a quite good job, she used almost all her salary to paid my bills which only left her with a small amount of money that she can barely use to bought

I took everything from her, I took her dream away, I makes her lost all her friends, makes people looked at her with a weird, pity looked on their faces as she is already labeled as a crazy girl who keep waiting for her girlfriend and slowly kills herself.

“You should be just die that night when that accident occurs you.” I said venomly as I keep looking at my body. “You should just die that night…. You’re such a failure Jessica…”

 

 


A/N: Hi guys, this is the prologue kinda of the intro of the story. I hope you guys like this. this is the first time I write a story with this heavy theme so I hope you won't find it weird and enjoy it! ^^

I won't update this story fast though, since I still have another two on goings, sorry... M(-__-)M

Please read and review! XD