Photo Shoot

Fame

“Oh hey _________!”  Junmyun waved his coffee cup at you with rollers in his hair. 

“Hi Junmyun Opp…..I mean Suho Oppa”  you smiled as you walked into the indoor photoshoot with Chanyeol behind you. 

You stopped and blinked in awe at the sight in front of you.  Staff members were running around everywhere, group members were busy getting their face on by stylists; there were at least twenty cameras, and hundreds of light sets. 

“Chanyeol mentioned you were coming last night, it was so nice of you to come ____________, I- KIM JONGDAE GET OFF THAT LADDER RIGHT NOW YOU HEAR” Junmyun rushed off midsentence. 

You laughed.  You already knew Junmyun was going to be the perfect leader.  He was the fatherly figure, with his endless amount of patience. 

Chanyeol was quickly rushed away from you by stylists and makeup artists.  You grabbed a juice bottle from one of the tables and took a seat as hair stylists started to fuss over Chanyeol’s hair.  He spotted you from the mirror reflection and stuck out his tongue.  You stuck out your tongue back at him.

“Oh hi nuna, when did you get here?” Sehun plopped down next to you.

“Hi Oh-maknae! Oh........wow” you gaped at the younger boy next to you.  He had traded his usual attire of hoodie and sweatpants for a clean v neck and a pair of dark skinny jeans.  His hair was pulled out of his face to an effortless bed head look and his face features were made more prominent with make up. 

“Do I look weird?”  Sehun sheepishly checked his reflection from a nearby camera. 

You laughed.  “No, you actually look great kiddo.  You rock it.”  You held up you thumb. 

A small patch of blush appeared on both of his pale cheeks and you laughed at his cuteness.  Chanyeol peered over from his seat, annoyed that he had lost your attention.  He was bored and wanted you to keep him company, not the other boys. 

“Hey man” Baekhyun came to sit next to him, hair stylists were already reaching for his hair.  He looked to the direction Chanyeol was occupied in, which was Sehun and you excitedly examining the camera.  You squealed with delight as Sehun showed you the different lighting effects. 

“Man, you STILL didn’t ask her out?”  Baekhyun rolled his eyes lined with heavy eyeliner.  “You, my friend, are a complete failure.” 

Chanyeol threw him a nasty look.  “Doesn’t look like you’re getting anywhere with Taeyeon nuna either, you .” 

Baekhyun threw a magazine at him.  “That’s different man, I’m talking to THE KIM TAEYEON of Girls ING Generation.” 

It was Chanyeol’s turn to roll his eyes.  “I don’t know how Taeyeon nuna would feel about you wearing more eyeliner than she does.” 

It took three hair stylists and to wrench Baekhyun off of a hysterically laughing Chanyeol and back in his seat. 

 

A Few Hours later

You watched as the photo shoot went on.  You tossed Minseok oppa a water bottle as he was sweating to death under all the lights.  He mouthed a grateful ‘thankyou’ as he gulped down the water. 

“Sorry I brought you here, it’s boring isn’t it?” Chanyeol massaged your shoulder as he approached you.  You pat his hand. 

“No its fun!  But you’re trying too hard.  You’re not that cool Park Chanyeol.”  You laughed as he pretended to choke you. 

“Hey hey hyung, hands off the lady.”  Sehun came and took the juice bottle from your lap. 

Chanyeol felt a tweek of annoyance.  Since when had Sehun been so affectionate to you?  You smiled and pinched Sehun’s cheeks.  “Our Oh-Maknae is all grown up.” 

“Sehun, Chanyeol, get back it here!”  a staff member yelled out.

You quickly shooed them away, laughing.