Chapter 3

Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four years had passed since my mother’s death. I’ve lived so miserably that I wished I can just leave this world.

I sighed and got up getting ready for the morning. Well, at least I get educated.

Quickly taking a shower I put on my school uniform. Putting on my shoes, I hurried out and cook breakfast for the family. Today I had cooked bacon and eggs. I quickly grabbed my glasses from the cabinet and bag from the floor before scrambling out of the house. Putting them on, I ran to school, not wanting anyone to see that I lived with the most popular girls in school.

As I got in front of the gates, I tried calming down my breath. Of course, if you’re wondering if I actually needed glasses, no, I don’t need them but it’s just for the look. I just don’t want to look good for anyone. I mean, who’s there to impress. I know I’m ugly. Well, that’s at least what the step sisters said to me.

No one has seen me without any glasses for three whole years now. That doesn’t matter to me though, I liked how I look. And no one can change that.

I walked inside the school and went towards my locker. I sighed, seeing many hatred notes and words written on my locker. Opening my locker I pushed out all the notes and grabbed my books, slamming close the locker.

Walking inside my first period, English, I sat at the very back of the room and looked out the window. Sighing, I stretched my sore shoulders as I yawned a bit. Rubbing my eyes, I took out my pencil and supplies from my bag and waited for the teacher and students to come in.

“Sunny!” a voice called out as I looked up.

Chae Lin my only best friend smiles and sits next to me.

“How’s your day, girl? It’s so~ sunny today. No wonder why your name in Sunny.” She chuckles.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at her and sighed. “Same as always,” I reply to her.

“Are they still torturing you?!” she asks suddenly getting angry.

She was the type to get angry really fast, and hates it when her loved ones get hurt.

“It’s okay, I can handle it.” I shushed her and laid my head on the desk.

“Whatever.” She says and looks out the window.

“So, are you going to the dance?” she asks out of the blue.

“There’s a dance?” I asked not knowing a thing.

“Duhh, it’s this coming Friday. I heard that this year’s dance is going to be better than last years.” She shivers.

“Did you hear about a new kid coming to our school too?! Oh, my gosh! Many people say that he’s hot and cute. I don’t know, we’ll have to see.” She smiles weirdly.

“That’s nice to know. I don’t think I can come, because I have work to do at home.” I slightly pout.

“What? Come on! It’s the last year! Plus I bet you’re going to be the most beautiful girl out there! Just come this time, okay.” She frowns putting her hand together.

“Fine,” I quickly say.

“Yessss, my best friend finally gets to see the real world now!” Chae Lin screams jumping up and down.

I stared at her weirdly before smiling. Sighing, I looked over at the door when I had heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter