| back home |

▌SOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-----------------------

"Where are you taking me?" A confused Youngji asked while allowing Jackson to cling onto her arm and drag her upstairs. She looked back and wondered if the other roommate members would be needing her again to set up anymore plates. 

"You'll see." Jackson said michevously as the two of them made it to the front of the room. He didn't notice he was still holding onto Youngji's arm. 

"Erm....Jackson." Youngji pointed timidly to Jackson's hand. She wondered if he was used to this action due to how they were like back when they were little. 

"Oh right, sorry." Jackson hastily released his grasp and placed his hand behind his back. He eyed the moving camera attached to the ceiling for a second before pushing Youngji towards her room.  

"Yah, Wang Jackson! What are we doing up here? Why are you taking me to your room? You do know we have to prepare for dinner right?" Youngji blabbered as she felt the strong force of Jacksons hands against her back, forcing her slippers to slide across the floor when she tried to walk. 

"Turn on the lights." Jackson simply said as they made it inside the dark room. 

Youngji, though still confused, did what she was told. 

"Wahh!!!" Youngji's mouth hung open as soon as she the lights and spotted the evident new blanket now plastered over her bed. "It looks so nice!!!!" 

Jackson turned away from her to slip in a shy smile. He continued to stay frozen in his spot, pleased, as he watched Youngji race over to her bed and admire the blanket. 

Youngji climbed up her bed and began laying on it. She pretended to make imaginary snow angels, a gleeful expression on her face. With this new blanket, she can definitely be guaranteed to feel more at home. A few seconds passed for Youngji to soak in this new surprise before she shot up from her bed and looked at Jackson. 

"What about Gukjoo?" She looked past Nana's white bed sheet to Gukjoo's which was only a replica of Nana's. She totally forgot this blanket had originally been meant for Jackson's variety mother. 

Jackson blinked twice blankly as he scratched his head. "Well, uhm.....Look at you. You look like you would want this more than anyone else in the world and Gukjo-"

"What about me?" Gukjoo walked in facing Jackson but quickly turned her head when she saw the noticable red on the left side of the room. "Yah, Youngji. Did you get this today? It looks nice!!" 

"Jackson got it for me." Youngji explained nervously as she got off the bed for Gukjoo to get a better view. She began to relax a little as she got excited once again watching Gukjoo feel the fabric. 

"Wah, and you didn't get a blanket for me?" Gukjoo stopped touching the blanket to turn around to face Jackson, hands crossed.

Jackson was quick to rush to Gukjoo's side and wrap his left arm around her. "I will of course get one for you, noona." The two slowly began moving out of the room, leaving Youngji to trail closely behind.Youngi smiled, her heart full of content as she watched how much her best friend has grown and adapted in Korea over the years.

"Alright, but don't get me the one you got Youngji. I want a pretty pink one. It makes me feel more like a princess." Gukjoo waved her finger in the air, too focused on her thoughts to notice Jackson looking back at Youngji as they both shared an intimate smile. 

----------

"Youngji!!!!" Hara completely stopped in the middle of her dancing no sooner had she heard shuffling by the door to pull a bewildered Youngji in an embrace. "I missed you so much!" 

Youngji's face melted into an adorable pout as she sighed. "I missed you all so much too!"  She made sure to gather Gyuri and Seungyeon, who had immediately ran to join Hara, for the hug. The KARA members stayed in their stances for a while before slowly breaking away. 

"How was it?? You must have had a lot of fun!" Hara beamed as the four marched over to sit by the mirror of the dance room. Youngji looked at her four sisters who were all eagerly awaiting her answer. It has been a week now since she first left the girls to film for Roommate yet it felt like months. After the shopping-for-blankets incident, the members had taken their dog, Cucumber, to the vet for a checkup the next day. Sunny also invited SNSD member Yoona to visit for the night and the members had fun singing and dancing with her. Although Youngji was joyous to be able to create exciting memories with her new family members, she couldn't help but think about her original unnies. As soon as the production crew announced they had enough footage for a few episodes and the members could leave for a bit, Youngji pratically flew over to the DSP building. 

"Tiring, but yes, it was fun! I met many new people and I thought about you guys alot during the nights when I am sleeping." Youngji recalled back to the first night when she tossed and turned in her room. She just wasn't use to the fact that she was not with her sisters back in the dorm. The anxious feeling worsened everytime she saw the moving camera by the corner. Luckily, her new blanket was able to comfort her to sleep for the few nights after that. 

"Are there actually no VJ's to follow you around?" Gyuri suddenly asked, her eyes wide. 

"Yeah!! But there are these cameras placed all around the room that move. The PD-nim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter