| fresh start |

▌SOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alright that's it for today!" The manager clapped his hands together as the Kara members quit dancing to grab their water bottles off the ground. They have been working nonstop on their newest comeback song, Mamma Mia, for weeks. Their MV dropped no sooner than two weeks ago, and already, fans were buzzing over the catchy chorus and especially, over the newest member that had been added in: Heo Youngji.

Youngji quickly ran to the coat rack and began gathering her belongings to put in her suitcase. Today was the day of her first recording for Roommate and she was sadly going to be late thanks to the dance practice. She didn't really mind though, as she had been nervous ever since she received the offer to be casted onto the newest variety show. It was going to be her first appearance in a variety show ever and she was already bombarded with thoughts on how this first broadcast would turn out. 

"Youngji fighting!" Hara cheered, breaking her train of thought as she put on her coat. The other three girls, Hara, Gyuri, and Seungyeon were standing side by side, watching her as they know she was going to anxious on her first day. 

Youngji beamed at them. "Thanks, girls!" She strided over to them for a group hug. If she could thank anyone for the past few months since her debut, it would have to be her members. They had gave nothing but support to her ever since she joined Kara, something she needed after receiving constant hateful comments from the fans. Therefore, she had been enthusiastic when the director of Roommate told her to join the Season 2 cast. Though she had not been catching up with the first season, she was just grateful for this new opportunity for fans to get to know her more. 

After making sure she had everything, Youngji hurried off to her next location: the Roommate house. 

-----

A young man greeted her at the door. "Hello, you must be Youngji. My name is Seo Kangjoon. Come on in!" He smiled warmly as he ushered her into the warmth of the house. Youngji bowed and went inside, carrying her heavy amount of luggage.

The first thing she noticed right when she went inside the house was the amount of cameras displayed. Since Roommate was not going to have much cameramen around to respect the members' privacy, cameras were set up in replace. And she liked that concept. Youngji waved to the camera by the door. 

"Wow you bought alot." Kangjoon offered to carry her bags as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter