| the truth |

▌SOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                           

--------------------------------

There was no way he couldn't remember her face. Heo Youngji. The girl he had spent most of his years in Hong Kong with, is staring right at him. Other than her height, nothing really changed in terms of apperance. She wore a cute oversized sweater with a style similar to the ones she sported back then, along with a pair of jean shorts. Her hair was still the same shade of red and her eyes, still wide and twinkling as ever. 

So she really was the new girl who joined Kara. He studied her puzzled look. That clumsy Youngji. Did she not read the cast list like he did?However, he wondered if she was shocked not because he was in Roommate, but in that he was here. In Korea. If only she knew that part of the reason why was because of her. 

"You two haven't met before right? Introduce yourselves." Seho urged them as he pushed Jackson closer to Youngji. 

"Hello!" Jackson smiled sincerely at Youngji, who was still dazed at his sudden appearance into her life. He turned toward the audience. "The truth is me and Young-"

"Ah, hello!" Youngji stammered suddenly as she bowed 90 degrees. 

Why is she like this? Jackson watched as Youngji avoided his gaze. The others watched intensely at the two, noticing their apparent awkwardness with each other. 

"What about you and Youngji?" Gukjoo inquired. The members nodded in agreement. 

Jackson looked to Youngji for help. Luckily, she finally managed to look at him and blinked. 

Jackson understood there must have been a reason as he quickly tried to find an excuse. "Me and Youngji are the same age." 

The room was filled with "ehhhh..." and "tchs" as if the members had expected something more. 

"Y-Youngji. Let me show you my moves!" Jackson hurriedly put down his backpack as he made his way over to a space where everyone could see him. He was tired after coming back from recording for his latest comeback album, Identify, which was yet to be released. However, he had to show Youngji this. 

Everyone started to laugh as they knew what was going to happen next. Youngji had a confused look on her face as Jackson started to take his socks off. 

"Hello, I am Got7's Jackson." Jackson bowed and without even a pause, he went into his signature martial arts move. Youngji's mouth hung ajar as he flipped 360 degrees in the air with a steady landing onto the ground. She broke into a huge smile as she clapped the loudest out of the other members. 

In response to hearing her applause, Jackson did his trick once more, earning another round of claps from the audience. Youngji's eyes grew large as she continued to cheer for her best friend. Even though Jackson was unable to announce to everyone their relations, he was glad he was able to show off his martial arts to Youngji. 

The following events continued smoothly after that. Joonhyung stuck by his side as he explained the self introduction assignment to Jackson. However, as much as Joonhyung was cracking countless jokes to him, Jackson couldn't focus as he noticed his eyes blurring out to focus on the person behind him. Heo Youngji looked like she was having a great time as he made conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter