Chapter 7 - RM

U GOT(7) Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, is it just five of us today?" asked Yoo Jaesuk to Cho PD, as he sweeps his eyes to running member who presence. 

"Nde, masumnida (Yes, That's right)," answered PD-nim. "Lee Kwangsoo-ssi couldn't make it for today filming due to overseas schedule and just as you know, Song Jihyo-ssi couldn't make it because of her maternity."

"Ah matt-a (Ah, that's right)," said Yoo Jaesuk as he suddenly remembers. "Gary-yah, chukaen-da (congratz)!"

"Chuka-hae, hyung," said Haha as he's clapping. "Welcome to parenthood!"

"Gamsahamnida (Thank you)," replied Gary as he full of blast and sound like a proud father, despite his redden cheek. "It's a boy." continued him with a big smile written in his face.

"Chuka-hae, Gary-yah," said Kim Jongkook as he pats the younger man, follow by congratulations from Ji Sukjin.

"So, PD-nim, what are five of us going to play today?" asked Yoo Jaesuk to the running man PD when all of commotion regarding Gary-Jihyo new born baby subside.

"Before that, we have a few guests," said the PD-nim to Yoo Jaesuk. "Please kindly introduce them, Yoo Jaesuk-ssi."

"Guests? Really?" asked Yoo Jaesuk.

"Is it male or female, PD-nim?" added Haha as he looks excited with the prospect of having female guests."Please be females, jebal (please), I'm sick of having male guests three weeks in a row."

"You can find out as soon as Yoo Jaesuk-ssi call them out," answered PD-nim ambiguously, refuse satisfying Haha's demand.

"Ah, cham," mumbling Haha as he looks  dejected in his cutie way. "Hyung, please make it girl groups." asked Haha to Yoo Jaesuk. 

Yoo Jaesuk open his mouth and make a snort-kinda noise as he disbelieve to Haha's absurd request. "Do you think if I say some random girl group they will appear miraculously?"

"You'll never know, hyung," said Haha stubbornly. "Why don't you try it?"

"Fine, let's do it," said Yoo Jaesuk as he gives up to Haha's request. "Everyone, please welcome Sonyeo Shidae (SNSD/ Girls Generation)!!!!" shoot him as he turns around to somewhere in the back hoping that anyone from the group is really showing up.

You know the feeling when everything turns silences and only your breath is mattered? That is what Jackson feels from behind the curtain that placed beside the D-point where the running man members standing for the opening. He turns to see the other four guys who waiting with him at the hiding place. "Will they ever call us? Or are they just going to keep calling random girl group? What if the girl group is really coming out?" asked him whispering.

"Then we all can go home," answered WINNER Mino in the same manner voice as his. "How about, we hit the club if that really happen?"

"We are not going anywhere, guys, they will call for us, well, in the end," said EXO leader. "But, do ask me again about that club when we all done here." continued him as he's pointing to Mino.

"No prob, hyung," said Mino as he gives his thumb to the EXO leader. "You're coming right?" asked Mino to his same age chingoo, BAP Daehyun.

"Huh? Where?" asked the BAP main vocalist confused as if he just realized there's a conversation has been going on without his noticed. "Are we going out or not?"

"Hyung, are you daydreaming just now?" asked Namjoon aka BTS Rap Monster to Daehyun hyung.

"No, I'm just starving," said the vocalist calmly. "Are they going to feed us? They will, right?"

"Probably, hyung," answered Jackson as he's peeking through the curtain, while the national MC is really shouting out the more random girl group just to make his running man members laughing in excitement. "Or they will starve us to death," continued him jokingly. 

"What? Seriously?" shout Daehyun hyung with sincere surprise. 

"No, they won't," said Suho hyung as he calm the BAP vocalist. "And you," said hyung again to him. "... Stop joking." 

"So, they will feed us, right?" asked Daehyun, still on the topic. 

Jackson smirks and shake his head, turn to observe the situation out there and didn't hear what Suho hyung say to answer that.

"Please welcome KARA!!!" shout Yoo Jaesuk hyung which makes his heart twitch, just a little bit, well, a lot actually, enough to make his eyes searching for their presence, just to realize that he's just being stupid for falling for that. 

"Yaa (Hey)!" whispered someone which makes him turn around and realize that Namjoon who the one is calling him. "They're calling your girlfriend's group, don't you have to go out there?"

"Ha. Ha. So funny, shut up, Monster," said Jackson in perfect English, knowing that his friend will understand completely. "It's been five years, can't you come up with something new? It's getting old and boring."

"Should I start calling her your wife then, it never gets old," answered Namjoon. 

"Shut. Up!" said Jackson through his teeth as he looks rather panic and glancing toward the camera which surround them. "Not funny if you said it in front of the camera, you idiot!"

"I can't believe you still pretending after these years?" asked Namjoon back, whispering while covering his collar mic. "And here I am thinking that my swag friend have balls to confess."

"I don't know what are you talking about, man, but will ya shut up?" whispered Jackson as he covered the small mic on his collar. 

"Dag-chyeo, neo-dul  (Shut up, both of you)!" said Suho hyung which makes them turn around. "Jackson, go outside, they're calling you out!" continued the EXO leader as little bit order him to go behind the curtain and showing himself to the crowd out there.

"They are?" asked Jackson as realizes that he missed to hear the calling.

"PD-nim, are you sure we have guests?" asked Jaesuk hyung confused as he looked at the PD who sits down on the ground, away from the camera. "There's no one coming out."

Jackson, who is realize that he missed his timing to come out, stand up and walk faster, almost run, toward the running man members who gather in front of cameras at D-point.

"O! Jackson-nie da! Jackson-ah! (It's Jackson! Jackson!)," shout Haha hyung when he realizes his presence who running fast toward their place.

Haha hyung shouting attract the rest of the running man members and make them turn their heads. He tried to bow his head down while walking, which is rather difficult, if you ask him, but he did it anyway. "Oh, Jackson-ah! Wae niriya (why are you here)?" shout Jaesuk hyung as the national MC welcomed him to the venue.

"Annyeonghaseo (How are you), hyung," said Jackson with bigger smile, open his arms wide automatically to hug the national MC. Fortunately, Jaesuk hyung welcomes him in his arms as if it's natural, hyung even pat his back in excitement, before he let him greet the rest of the members. 

He spent the next minutes greeting Sukjin hyung, Jongkook hyung, bump shoulder to shoulder with Gary hyung before Haha hyung "jump" onto him and give him a huge hug and make him squeal. "Jackson-ah, please tell me there's a girl group behind there," said Haha hyung as he little bit pleaded. 

"There are..." Jackson stops when he realizes how excited they are, waiting for his answer, it's really make him hesitate to tell them, knowing that it will "broke" their heart if he tells them the truth. "They're very famous, you won't regret it," told him, trying to be informative without sound ambiguous.

"Just tell me directly, are they male or female?" said Haha hyung boldly, as if he caught him trying to play safe.

"Ah, hyung, I can't tell you that," said Jackson as he grimaces his face, trying to make pleading face. "PD-nim already warned me or I won't get paid," continued him as look scared when glancing to the PD who sits in front of them. His pleading makes everyone laughing excitedly. 

"Arrasseo (Okay), I won't ask again," said Haha hyung as if he gives in, but when he thought he off the hook, he's wrong. "How about you nod to me if it's female and shake your head if it's male?" continued Haha hyung which makes everyone burst in their laughter again.

"Hyung~, Jebal (Please)," pleaded Jackson with a little aegyo unconsciously. 

"Geuman-hae (Stop it)," said Jongkook hyung as he holds Haha hyung by his back collar, literally, and drag Haha hyung to stand beside him. "Jackson-ah, go stand the other way, I'll keep him here," continued him as he order the younger man to stand beside Sukjin hyung. 

"Okay, then, let's continue," said Jaesuk hyung when he realizes that everyone's laughter has toned down, just a little bit. "Next guest! Please come out!" continued hyung as he turned around. 

Jackson doesn't have a choice beside join them and turn his body to welcome the next guest, although he already knows who's going to come out. 

A second later, a purple-haired guy comes out with a big smile and dimple as the guy is half running half bowing to the running members, just like how he did previously. "Rap monster!!!!!" shout Jaesuk hyung as he's clapping and welcoming the BTS rapper with a warm handshake and a hug.

"Namjoon!! Kim Namjoon!" said Gary hyung as he's handshaking and bumping shoulder to shoulder with Namjoon in the friendlier kinda way. "How are you?" 

"I'm fine, hyung, I'm fine," answered Namjoon as smiles widely and give away his dimple generously, before he continues to shake hands with the rest of running man members, as soon as he arrived at Haha hyung, the same thing that happened to him, is also happening to his friend when Haha hyung wrapped his short hand around Namjoon and pull his neck so his friend is bending down until his height is as same as Haha hyung.

"Tell me the truth, are there any girl back there?" asked Haha hyung almost threatening, but still it's enough to make his friend giggle by the question, knowing that he and everyone knows that Haha hyung is just joking.

"Geuman-hae, chum!?! (Stop it, will ya!?!)," shout someone, but this time, instead of Jongkook hyung, Sukjin hyung who, is the one who pulls Haha hyung's back-collar and drag him away, put him beside Jongkook hyung who finds all that hilarious.

Before everyone manages to calm their laugh and claps, Sukjin hyung shifted back to where Namjoon is standing and wrapped his arm around his friend, just like how Haha hyung did, hyung brought his friend forward almost close to a bunch of the cameras in front of them and whispering loudly. "You just need to tell me how many girls back there," told him with a serious expression. "Just me," continued him and crack his friend in another squeal and make Haha hyung let loose from Jongkook hyung grip and give the oldest man a nice kick right above his calf and make Sukjin hyung kneel down right in front of the camera, brought Namjoon with him.

Sukjin hyung is glancing at Namjoon, just for a second, before he makes big bow to the ground and drag his friend with him, again. "Sae-hae bog manh-i bad-eusseyo (Happy Chuseok day)," shout both of them, all of sudden, although his friend is shouting little bit late, but still he manages to get along with Sukjin hyung's joke.

In the end, Sukjin hyung stands up and help his friend and smiling widely, happy that the rapper come along with his dry joke, pat his shoulder and let him walk to stand beside him.

"Next guest!" shout Jaesuk hyung, not waiting for Namjoon to properly stand beside him. "Nawa juseyo (Please come out)!!!"

Jackson watches as his rapper hyung-friend from WINNER, Mino, come out with big smile in his face, make the same bows and handshakes with everyone.

So does when the BAP Vocalist, Daehyun hyung and the last guest, EXO leader, Suho hyung come out from the back and welcome with less and less cheering which makes him and the rest of the guests laughs and can't help feeling pity for the leader.

"Next guest! Please come out," shout Jaesuk hyung after Suho hyung stand beside the national MC.

"Jaesuk-ssi, the next guest is not...."

"Ani-ya! (No!)," cut Haha hyung fast before the PD manages to say anything further. "There's still a guest left, Nawa juseyo (Please come out)!!?!?! Jebal!!! I'm sick of playing with a bunch of guys!!!" shout Haha hyung to somewhere at the back. 

"Byulll!?!" added him as he's calling out his wife's name. "Please come out! I'll win again this time!!" continued Haha hyung again, which makes everyone laughing again.

"Yaaa!!! There's no more guest!!!" shout Jongkook hyung as try to make his insanely dongsaeng to keep quiet.

"Byul! Byul! Come out!" said Haha hyung stubborn, ignoring his hyung's warning. "Byul!!!"

"Hajima! Hajima! Hajima! (Stop it! Stop it! Stop it)," said Jongkook hyung as he act as if he lose his temper and grab Haha hyung by the collar and pretend to slap him in the face, try to knock some sense to his shortest member."Jungshin charyeo!! (Pull yourself together!!)."

It takes another whole minute until all these gags are over and everyone start to calm down.

"So, PD-nim," said Jaesuk hyung after everything turns calm. "What are we going to do today?"

"As you know, we have five guests."

"Nde, nde (Yes, that's right)," said Jaesuk hyung as he nods his head.

"Well, actually, I was going to say, there is... there are another guests, but....," said the PD-nim as he stops for a while.

"Another guest?" cut Jaesuk hyung as he look confused, which was also felt by everyone, including Jackson himself, because he didn't remember the PD ever mention any guests beside the guys who are hiding with him earlier.

"Female guests?" said Haha hyung loudly, and judging from how high his voice intonation he makes, he sound almost exciting.

"Yes," said the PD again."Today theme is "Protect the Queen" Season nth."

"The Queen?" shout every running man members, well, almost, except for Haha hyung who already put a wide smile on his face. "Wait, is that means ... Girls?" asked him with obvious motive.

"That's right," said the PD and made the running man members shouting in joy, more joyful than welcoming him and the rest of the guests.

"Girls!" shout Haha hyung

"Girls!" shout Sukjin hyung follows shortly.

"We finally have Girls!" Shout Gary hyung almost altogether.

They do a group hug and dancing in circles, they even drag Suho hyung who stands near them to join the circle dancing. Suho hyung doesn't have a choice beside moves with them or he'll fall because the three of them have enough power in combines. 

They're finally stopped when the PD shouts the order asking them to stop, well, with the help of the Sparta, of course. 

"As I said earlier, theme for today is Protect The Queen, however," the PD cut quickly before any of the running man members manage to say anything. "You have to find the Queen yourself."

There's a silence before the running man members, especially, Haha hyung, Kwangsoo hyung, even Jaesuk hyung, starts their objection and reluctant, but it didn't make the PD back down and continued to say, "Before you search for the Queen," cut the PD fast. "I will announce your pairing."

"Jaesuk-ssi," said PD again. "You'll be paired up with GOT7 Jackson," added the PD which makes Jackson squeal happily and bump shoulder to shoulder with the national MC. 

Then, the PD announce one by one as Jongkook hyung paired up with WINNER Mino, Haha hyung paired up with Namjoon aka BTS Rap Monster which commented hilariously by Jaesuk hyung because the height difference make them look like uncle and nephew, while Daehyun hyung being paired up with Gary hyung, which makes the Leessang rapper protest because it makes him less and less handsome compare to the vocalist, and the last pair is Sukjin hyung and Suho hyung, who is self-proclaim as dumb and dumber 2.0.

"Okay, then, since everyone has paired up, please choose a paper from this....," someone brings a cylinder which contains several colorful papers and give it to the PD. "... cylinder."

"Jaesuk-ssi, let's begin with your team," said the PD as he gives the first chance to Jaesuk-Jackson pairing. 

"Jackson-ah, you choose," said Jaesuk hyung as he gives him the opportunity to draw the paper, which he follows right away. 

It takes few seconds for him to decide which color he likes before he drawn a folded light blue paper, but Jackson gives the paper to Jaesuk hyung, instead of unfolded the paper himself. He's waiting beside the national MC as he unfolded the paper discreetly. 

145, read him in his head. He raises one brow confused and look at Jaesuk hyung who apparently turn to see him too. 

"What does it mean?" said Jaesuk hyung in a soft voice, keeps their conversation just between them.

"I don't have any idea, hyung," answered Jackson honestly.

"Well, it can be height or weight," said Jaesuk hyung again.

"Weight?" said Jackson surprises. "That'll be tricky, won't it?"

"You're right," said hyung as he eliminate the possibility. "I don't know about you, but Sayeon noona is my limit, I don't think I can carry more than her," continued Jaesuk hyung which makes Jackson laugh.

"Well, let's hope that the Queen won't be noona again, hyung," said Jackson. 

"Aihh~... mal haji-ma (don't say that)," said Jaesuk hyung quickly. "What if it becomes true?"

But then, both of them can't talk further when the PD says something after everyone drawn their own choice's paper. "Please go to the next venue and search for the Queen," said the PD as he lets all the running man members and their pair guests to start the searching for the Queens.

*** 

"Is that amusement park?" asked Jaesuk hyung as he realizes something from behind his wheel. 

Jackson who, is sit beside the national MC on the passenger seat move his face forward so he also could see it clearly through the windshield, he raises his hand to turn his snapback backward to see the venue more clearly. 

"I think it is, hyung," said Suho hyung who, is sit at the back seat with Sukjin hyung, answering Jaesuk hyung question, instead of him. 

"Are we going to play at the amusement park?" asked Jackson excitedly.

"Don't look so happy, Jackson-ah," said Jaesuk hyung as he turns the wheel to park the car near the amusement park entrance. "The production team has a way to keep us from enjoying everything."

"Chincha-yo (Really)? Ottoekke-yo (How)?" asked Jackson confused. 

"You'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter