Chapter 1 - Introduction

U GOT(7) Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's over....

It's finally over

Jackson stand silently in the room that he use together with Kangjoon hyung, as he look at the empty beds on the floor. The bed that he has been sleeping on for these past years. Well, he might not slept on it 24/7 but still, he have spend almost of his time on this house, on this bed, on every inches of this place, from all of that alone, he think it's enough to give him the privilege to miss this place later. 

He still try to comprehend that he spend almost of his time in here, which make him have a feeling of attachment to this place.

With Gukjoo noona body-size picture, or his grafity works with Kangjoon hyung on the wall or Youngji clumsy drawing to add her own masterpiece to the wall, the room remain the same.

The only change is, this room will be empty now.

He and Kangjoon hyung not even get out yet from this room, but he already feel that certain emptiness, maybe because he and hyung already pack their luggages and belongings, or maybe because suddenly the atmosphere of leaving this place hit him harder than he expected, or maybe because I won't see her as much as I want, thought Jackson in his mind.

He sigh as he almost couldn't hold his feeling inside, when the emotion start to take over his mind. One thing he learn from doing a lot of variety shows is protect his own feeling and keep it lock inside, because he realize that showing what he feel, not always end up good. Not everyone seems pleased or want to know what he feel nor they support it, in the end when they start to dig deeper, trying to find something which is not there, they end up ruin everything.

Well something is there for him to feel, but unfortunately, she doesn't feel the same way.

Jackson stop his thought when he heard a knock on his door, he turn to look at the door just to found the object of his thought has peeking out her head inside. Speaking of which..., thought him as the person he thought about appear herself, he can't help to hold the pleasant feeling whenever he see her and it make him smile at her. 

Youngji smile widely as soon as she saw him and open the door wider so that she can step inside, "Jackson~, are you done packing your things?" asked her brightly. 

"Hmm," mumbling him emphasize his answer, as he look at her closely, as if he try to picture her to his mind for him to reminiscence later. "You?"

"I'm just done packing, I didn't realize I brought so much stuffs," answer her as her eyes turn to see all the luggages and baggages which spread all over the place. "Are these all yours?"

"No," said him as he follow Youngji pointing finger. "Mine are right there," continued him as he pointing to a group of luggages near his bed, which he separate purposefully, so it won't mixed with Kangjoon hyung's belongings.

"Ah, keure (is that so)," said her as her eyes move to look at the place that he's pointed out. "Hmm, turns out not that a lot," muttered her in soft voice.

But even so, he still can hear what she said as he turn to face her and squinted his eyes as he said, "Wae (Why)?" and he continue, "Are you trying to help me with my luggages so I can help you with yours?"

And then she start to laugh, her signature laugh, he watch as she start to open wider but there no sound from it, at all. Jackson can't help to smile too and laugh. "Keuchi (Am I right)? Noen.... nae-ga mandeul yeo-chi (You are trying to make me, right)?"  

Youngji still laugh and seems couldn't stop herself, so she nod her head as her answer, still there no sound come out from her. Sometimes, she manage to amaze him everytime she laugh like this, make him thinking how could she manage to not make any sound while he make squeaky sound himself.

"Ngg~ jebal, dowa-ju~ (Please~, help me~)," pleaded her with an aegyo which he find weird but still cute. She rarely use aegyo on him, heck, on the first year they're 'living together', she never show him that, not in purpose anyway, and although they getting closer and she seems more relax whenever she interact with him, she still don't use her aegyo that often, at least not at him. So, it still make him startled and little bit fluster, whenever she done it so suddenly.

"Arasseo, arasseo (okay, okay)," answer him quick, given up to her plead. "Just pay me 500won for every bag I carried for you," continued Jackson as he start to walk toward the door.

"Eeeehhhh~, I have to pay? Arrasseo (okay, deal)," said her as she also follow Jackson and walk to the door. "I'll give you 3,500won and another 500won as a bonus, then."

"Mou (What)?" shout Jackson as he stop and turn to see her in surprise. "How many luggages do you have?"  

"Just a few," answer Youngji as she shrugged her shoulder non chalantly. "maybe 6 or 7," continued her as she grab his left hand naturally and drag him with her when she start to walk to the stairs. 

"6 or 7?" shout Jackson in shocked voice, as he follow and let her drag him through the stairs.

"Well, I'm sure it's 7," said Youngji again, continue to climb the stairs and pull Jackson with her, didn't even give him a chance to step onto the stairs properly. 

"I know you like 7 that much," answer Jackson as he trying to keep up with Youngji pace so that he won't stumble on the stairs. "but, you don't have to match everything to it," nagged him playfully, although deep inside he's happy that she remain 'faithful' with her favorite number and it's absolutely nothing to do with the '7' in his group name and he never think that as long as she like that number, she will always remember, at least, his group name, or thinking that she will at least remember him whenever she saw that number anywhere, nope, he never think that!

Who am I kidding! shout Jackson inside. Of course, I want her to remember me whenever she see the number, heck, I want her to remember me! Period!

He didn't manage to drown deeper to his own thought when both of them arrived at her room and she continue to drag him until they both arrived to the bedroom. When he thought that there will only the two of them, he little bit surprise when see Gukjoo noona and Nana noona in there too. Moreover when she suddenly said something that surprise him, "Unnie, I brought Jackson," said her cheerfully. "He said he can help with our stuffs."

Jackson dumbfounded when he realize that she just set him up, moreover when he saw bunch of luggages, baggages and some sort stuffs which spread all over the floor. "Yaa!! Heo Youngji, noen.. chincha... (you.. really...)," but Jackson can't spit out his words when she already let go of his hand and run toward Gukjoo noona and hide behind her. 

"Ya, Jackson-ah, hwa hajima (don't get angry)," said Gukjoo noona as she stand between Youngji and his burst of annoyance. "I'm the one who order her to call you. You know, since you're a man and strong, we need you to help us with all of these." 

"Noona, what are you talking about?" asked Jackson fast. "You are stronger than me." 

"Jackson, nae-doe.. yeoja seunnikka (because.. I'm also a girl), I want some man help me with my luggages too," answered her as she sound defensive.

"What about Kangjoon hyung?" asked Jackson again as he keep skeptical that Noona will probably want hyung to help her instead of him. "Don't you want him to help you instead of me?" 

"You know," said noona as she move and put her arm around his shoulder as if she want to talk about secret. "I do like him, but he's not that strong."

Jackson smile widely when noona emphasize that she finally choose him over hyung, although only because of his muscle, at least, this time, he manage to more likeable to noona than his hyung. "Keure-yo (Really)?" said Jackson sound happy. "You think so?"

"Ah, cham," said noona as she look displease when he don't believe to what she said. "Chincha-ru (I mean it), keureu-so, chum igoeun-eun duwa-ju (that's why, please help us with all of these)."

"Arrasseo-yo, noona," said him as he agreed fast. " Which one is yours?" continued him as he look for Gukjoo noona's belonging. He fail to see the conspiration smiles between the girls as if they already expected him to give in that easy because of one simple compliment.

"Yaa, Wang Jackson!! Why you charged me 500won per bag and charged nothing to Gukjoo unnie?" shout Youngji from somewhere when he about to grab Gukjoo noona's belonging.

He turn to look at her and said, "Because noona is my favorite," said him simple, which answered with laughter from Gukjoo noona and Nana noona who sit silently in her bed watching everything from the start, while Youngji open widely as she look dumbfounded for his answer and frozen like that for another few seconds.

Serve her right! thought Jackson as he still feel dejected. That's for set me up earlier, continued him but corner of his lips smirk secretly when she didn't even restraint herself to make that funny expression on her beautiful face. That's what he like about her, she's so real and down to earth, for these past years, she remain the same and be her trueself. 

Half an hour later, he's busily walk back and forth between room no.1 and the living room, carried everyone's luggages and baggages until Dongwook hyung and Seho hyung saw him and offer their help. 

"Huahh, wae ireokke man-ha (why there are a lot)? Did you bring everything in your home here?" asked Dongwook hyung with heavy breathe after he come back from the nth times between room no.1 and living room. Nana noona who still at the room, searching on every corner, check whether any of her or her roommates belongings left behind, turn her face toward Dongwook hyung before she answer hyung's question. 

"Oppa, all girls are like this, this is a common thing for us," answer Nana noona with smile in her small face, she bend her body a little and grab something from the corner of her bed. "Here, oppa, this is the last one," continued noona as she offer another huge bag to Dongwook hyung which make him speechless but he grab the bag anyway and turn his body as he start to walk heavily with it while noona is follow him behind closely. Jackson smile and little bit shake his head when realize that he rarely saw his hyung lost for words like that. 

"Here," said someone as a huge blue bag appear so sudden right in front of his face which make him turn to see who has offer that bag. He little bit startled when he found Youngji, who the one which offer the bag, standing so close next to him, moreover when she make him little bit fluster when she smile at him.

"Tto (Again)?" said Jackson as he act reluctant but still received the bag. The truth is he's little bit happy that she depend on him like this. 

"Ani-ya, boengcheong-a (Is not it, you fool)," said Youngji as she little bit stomped her feet cutely. "Seonmul-iya (It's a gift)."

"Seonmul (A gift)?" asked Jackson surprise as he didn't expected she will give him a gift. "For me?" continued him as he look more interest at the bag than before. 

"Ng, well, for you and member-deul," said Youngji as she grab his hand and make him put the huge bag on the floor. "It's vitamins and supplements. It's for everyone, I hope it's enough though," continued her as she squat down and show him what inside the bag.

"Oh, my God! Neomu maneun-de (It's a lot)!" exclaim him as follow her and squat down too to look inside the bag clearly. "Why are you bought so many?"

"Because you have a lot of members and I don't know your favorite vitamins, so I'm sort of bought everything, but I assure you everything inside here are all goods stuff and all of you have to take it," answer her as she look at him in the eyes as if she really want to give him assurance that her gift are worth to try, like he won't appreciate her effort, but before he manage to convince her that even her thought of give him a gift is enough for him, she already bow down her head toward the bag and blurted out again. "This is for your health, I know you have hectic schedule and it could make you ignore your health, so it can help you maintain your health and prevent you from excessive fatique, well, I think," continued her as she bring out a blue bottle from the bag and show him.

Before Jackson manage to react to her fast explanation, she continue again to bring out another bottle and said, "This is for your joints, I thought that since you and Mark oppa doing martial arts and it seems dangerous and all, this is good for maintain the joint," said her before she return the bottle back and take out another one. "...and then... this is supplement, this is good whenever you feel tired and sleepy, I have this myself and feel the difference so you can trust me, and... ," she silent for a while as if she look for something else inside the bottle before she raise her head again and told, "Ah, well, I think that's it, I put enough of those vitamins and supplements so all of you can have one of each of these, just make sure you have it on daily basis," Youngji put the supplement that she showed to him and close the bag before turn to see him again.

Jackson swallowed as he feel little bit overwhelmed and taken aback with her affection, it always gets him everytime because he know that her affection is from deep within her and it's sincere. And because she like this, I'm always get the wrong signal, said Jackson in his mind. Me and everyone else.

It is true that they both are close, they get closer each time they've spend with each other, they both practically like sibling, but because of what he feel toward her, he carelessly display more than sibling vibe in every interaction with her, even the screen couldn't hide his true feeling. Despite how much the accusations he received because of that, he always manage to deny all of it and claim there's nothing between them, that there's no 'some' relationship going on nor he feel more than close friend toward her, he done all of that simply because he just try to protect her, this is his effort to preserve their images as an idol, after all, they both are just rookies in this glamourous business and she just as inexperienced as him and probably more vulnerable and he don't know how to protect her beside deny everything. 

But her affection toward him, always make people doubt his words, people start to disbelieve to his denial. Questions like 'How come both of you don't like each other?', 'Are you sure you're not in relationship?' or  'You both look good together, why don't you start dating?' or sort of. All the questions which he wanted to ask her himself, if only all those affections are just toward him, if only she don't give the same affection to other members of the house, if only.

That's why he said the lies in order to protect her from all those accusations and prejudices, since he realize that she give everyone the same amount of affections, that she most likely never thought of them more than friend, although deep inside he tore his own heart everytime he tell them those lies.

"Jackson, did you hear me?" asked Youngji louder which drag him from his own thought.

"What?" asked him startled as he turn his eyes to look at her sparkle eyes which look at him with little bit annoyed. "Ah, yeah, I hear you... "

"Don't forget to give these to all of your members, okay?" said her as she get up from squat position which make him stand up too. 

"Arrasseo, komawo (Alright, thanks), Youngji-ah," said Jackson softly as he really thankful for her gift. "I'll give these to member-de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter