Say that you love me

Let's play a love game

Kyung's PoV

Love. One-sided love, hurts. Humans are made for feeling love, feeling pain, feeling sorrow. Why can I just feel pain? I know I shouldn't complain, my life is okay, it could be worse. My cutting? It's pathetic, I know, that's why I've stopped. I haven't cut myself in two weeks! And I feel happy, why? cuz yesterday I got a text, a text from a certain human. Zico How did this happen? Well... I really don't know.. I was laying on my bed and saw a message on my phone. I didn't recognized the ID but I saw the message which ended with a Zico. I thought it was weird he texted me. he has been weird lately. He hasn't hurt me and he has been far away from me, ignoring me. Maybe this is a joke? So should I still accept this date? He has hurt me I know, but that's what love is right? To forgive and forget. And I love him, with all of my heart. he's the one, I know it. So the text basically said he was sorry for the pain he has given me, and he wants to make it up.. so he asked me out. Yup, a date. I can't help but thinking this might be a joke, but I really don't care, he freaking asked me out. The feeling I have now is indescribable. I feel so happy. My crush just asked me out.

I smiled widely as I put on my jacket over my black t-shirt. I was wearing a pair of red skinny jeans. Showing off my . The door made a sound and I opened it. In front of me were Zico, who was wearing black, tight pants and a shirt. In his left hand I saw roses, red roses. He shyly gave them to me. I blushed and took them. I muttered a thank you and closed the door. I can't believe it! Just two weeks ago my life was a mess,. My crush hated me, but now? I think I can make him change his thoughts of me.
"Kyung," Zico said with a smooth voice, sending shivers through my body.
"Y-yeah," I answered under my breath.
"Do you know how happy I am," I kept quiet and looked at the road. "I mean... For all the things I have done to you, all the pain I have given to you, and you still said yes to this date? You gave me a second chance, a second chance to prove you, that..." Zico suddenly kept quiet and I looked at him.
"That?" I urged him to continue but he shook his head. "Nothing,"
I looked out of the window and pouted. I sighed quietly.
"Kyung, where here," Zico said and I opened my eyes. I rubbed them cutely and looked out. We were on an empty field with a picnic basked in the middle. Zico opened my door and helped me out. I blushed and he took my hand as we made our way to the basket. We sat down and he took out some sandwiches.
"So..." Zico said and I smiled. "So,"
"Zico, why did you asked me out by the way?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth with a sandwich. Zico smiled and wiped his mouth.
"I like you Kyung," he simply said and I choked on my food.
"Y-you what?" I said, he liked me?  "Then why did you hurt me?" I continued and he jumped closer to me.
"I-I, tried to protect you, from myself," I took another sandwich and ate it quickly. "My life isn't perfect Kyung, I have a lot of flaws, and at least my family. They are special Kyung, and I thought, hurting you would make you keep away from me," I smiled.
"The way you hurt me, just made my love for you deeper, Jiho-ah," I said and he gulped. "My life isn't perfect neither, I have problems too," Zico took my hand and looked at the ground.
"I think you're the most beautiful person in the world Kyung. And everything I have said before was a lie, That you were ugly, and fat.... I meant the opposite. You're gorgeous, you have no idea what you're doing to me," He put my hand over his beating heart. It was beating rapidly. "It's you who makes my heart race, I just need to see you and everything feels good," I inched closer to Zico and looked into his brown eyes.
"You know... it will take a while for me to forget all this terrible things you said to me," I whispered and he nodded.
"I'm willing to wait for an eternity for you," I smiled a little and inched away. "Have I told you your smile is beautiful, just like you?" Zico suddenly said and my smile fell:
"My smile is really ugly," I said and Zico shook his head.
"I think it's gorgeous," He said and inched closer. I inched closer too, wanting to feel those plump lips on mine. I squeezed my eyes and pouted my lips. I hear Zico chuckle before I felt something soft and warm on my lips. My heart started to beat harder and I felt ringing in my ears. My stomach twisted as he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue wander inside my awaiting mouth. I threw my  arms around his neck, wanting to feel him closer. Suddenly he parted and I whined at the lost of warmth. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I blushed as I realized  what I have done. He my cheek and I hummed comfortable.
"So... does this mean?" Zico asked and I nodded.
"We're dating," I said and Zico put his lips on mine again. Zico. The man that has hurt me so much. The man that made my life miserable.. is here, kissing me and I couldn't feel happier. Love. It's about forgiving and forgetting. It's time for me too, to forget the past.

Zico and I was in the car on our way home.
"Zico," I asked and he hummed a yes. "Should we tell our friends?" I asked and he tensed up.
"I don't think that's such a good idea baby," I shivered at the pet-name. I looked out the window.
"I'm pretty sure your friends hate me," he continued.
"They do," I said. "they hate you so much, but... I really want to tell them," I said and Zico put his hand over mine.
"I think we should wait. Don't tell them," He said and I pouted.
"You mean we need to act normal? You hating me in school?" I said and he shook his head.
"No. We just can't shower each other with love in school okay? We need to keep it down, and maybe, maybe we need to pretend like usually." he muttered and stopped the car.
"Why did we stopped?" I asked and he kissed me.
"No matter what I say in school, I don't mean it okay?" He said and I nodded while placing my kiss on his awaiting lips.
"I love you baby," Zico said and I smiled.
"I love you too, Jiho,"
He dropped me off outside my house after placing a kiss on my mouth.
"Omo Kyung, there you are," a lady voice said an I looked up and saw the one I live with.
"Oh sorry, I have been with a friend," I said and went up the stairs. Too tired to do anything. Suddenly my phone ringed and I saw Key's ID.
"Yah your prick, where have you been? I've been calling you 10 times,"
"Sorry Kibum, I've been studying really hard," I said as flashbacks of Zico came to my mind.
"Since when do you start to study so much???"
"What are you doing?"
I asked, trying change the subject.
"Oh! I was going to a museum. You wanna join me?"
"Of course, I'll meet you there see ya," I said and hung up. I changed my clothes to the oversized hoodie and baggy jeans.
"I'll be coming home soon," I shouted as I ran to the museum where Key was standing.
"You're finally here," he said and I nodded.
"Yeah! Let's go," I said and we went inside. The museum was about the evolution, animals, the body etc. We made our way through the animal section and stepped into 'The wonderful body'.
"Look here Kyung!" Key said and showed a sign.
"It's about... how the ear work?" I asked and he shook his head.
"No silly, It's about love," As soon as I heard the word love, Zico came into my mind. I started to smile like a fool.
"omg Kyung you're smiling," key said and my smile fell.
"No, I'm not," I said and Key laughed.
"I saw it, damn it I should've take a picture," I made a click sound with my tongue and pursued my way through the head down to the heart.
"We have a lot of blood in our body" I said and Key nodded.
"Yeah," he said and giggled.
"What is it," I asked as I turned around Key suddenly took a picture.
"Yah!! Delete that!" I shouted and he laughed.
"Omg, you look so cute," Key cooed and I blushed.
"N-no, give it to me,"
"Give it to me, oh baby give it to me," Keys sang as he laughed.
I pouted and walked away, to 'how high can you jump'
"Oh let's try," Key said as he jumped. "Now you," He said and I shook my head.
"N-no, It's too many people," I stuttered and Key pushed me forward. I felt the stares and glares I got from the people around me.
"Don't be such a ," Key said and I looked at him.
"Please, can we go," I whispered and Key sighed over dramatically. "Please"
Key dragged me away from the crowd into the bathroom.
"So where do you wanna go now?" He said as he went and peed in the urinals.
"Can't we go to the evolution, the animal section," I muttered and Key nodded."
"You seem different," Key said and I looked at him.
"What do you mean by different" I asked and he chuckled.
"You talk a lot, you SMILED and you haven't played with your hoodie yet... are you perhaps... pregnant?" Key asked and laughed. My eyes widened and I lightly slapped Key.
"Stupid, I'm not pregnant! I'm a boy," I defended and Key clutched his stomach.
"Just kidding, but something is different," I shook my head.
"Everything is normal, let's go," I said and Key nodded while giggling beside me.
Phff, pregnant?! How dare he think I'm pregnant. I'm a boy for God's sake.
"Why are you so grumpy?" Key asked and I shook my head.
"I'm not," I said as I went to look at the polar bears. I saw one polar bear standing next to another one and between them were a little baby polar bear. I smiled. Maybe me and Zico will get a baby together.... Wait... what am I thinking??
I blushed at my thoughts and decided to leave the polar bears for the penguins.
"Oh Kyungiie! Look at these," Key said and motioned me to come to him. I made my way through the animals until I reached the spot. I looked up and saw birds in the sky. In front of me it was a zebra who were getting eaten by a lion.
"Eww this is disgusting" I said as Key chuckled.
"Noooo, It's the circle of life," he said and I shrugged. I looked at my left and saw a lady eyeing me. She had black, long hair who were floating over her shoulders. She had a bit eyeliner on and red lipstick. She was wearing a black skirt who reached her knees and a red blouse. She looked away and smiled shyly.
"Omo, that girl is eyeing you," Key said and I nodded.
"I know, she's cute but.... I'm gay," I said.
"Are you sure? I mean... You haven't kissed a boy, neither a girl... how can you know if you're gay?" Key said and I looked at the girl again. Oh I have kissed a boy.
"I just know okay?" I muttered as the girl giggled with her friend. I could hear her laughing and it was pretty cute, but I have Zico, I have everything I want... but still... he has hurt me... and does he really love me? Or is it a joke? No Kyung! You can't think like this. Don't doubt him yet. Not yet okay? He has hurt you before, but look at him now, he has changed... he has changed... or is it a joke?