The knowing glances

Let's play a love game
The knowing glances.. the glances.
Kyung is sitting with his friends on the table, far away from me... too far away. Me and Kyung are dating, but we haven't told anyone... why would we? We would just be hated, not because we're gay, because I'm his bully, I WERE his bully, now I need to pretend though... and it hurts, I hate the look in his eyes. Even though he knows it's not true, it hurts for him. 
"What are you thinking Zico?" Daehyun asked, texting on his phone.
"Nothing special," I answered and out my head in my palms.
"What's next class?" 
"PE," a feminine voice said. I looked at the voice and saw it was Youngjae who had locked his eyes with Daehyun. Daehyun gulped nervously. It has been very... awkward between Daehyun which is kind of sad because they used to be best friends. I don't know if I should ask him... We're not as close as before which is very sad, I don't know why... he just distanced himself. Anyways, we guys will have a sleep over soon, bonding time! Time to get us closer again.... but why aren't I happy? Because Jonghyun invited Key... who invited my boyfriend Kyung. It's not that I don't like to be with him... It's that we need to pretend, pretend we hate each other. I just want to cuddle him and whisper sweet nothings but instead I need to be rude and probably say mean things... But I need to focus on my bros now, I have spend a lot of time with Kyung, I should spend more time with them. Furthermore, I need to tell them stuff, not about me and Kyung but yeah... personal stuff.
"So who's place will we be in?" Daehyun asked and Jonghyun raised his hand. 
"We can be in mine," he said and we nodded. I looked at Kyung who looked at me with big eyes.
"How can you love him, he's not even 
 handsome nor cute," Daehyun said and Jonghyun lightly hit his shoulder.
"He's cute, but i don't like him," I love him.
"You should just grow a pair of balls and ask him out silly," Chanyeol said and Jonghyun nodded.
"But it's not a good idea, he probably hates you," Jonghyun said and I nodded.
"Yeah right," I said and sighed.
He loves me, I know, but better keep the poker face. Or what would happen.... I personally think my friends wouldn't care... but his would. I hate this... But I shouldn't complain, I have my baby now, I have Kyung, I don't care if I need to pretend, even though it hurts.
"Whacha doing after school Zico?" Daehyun asked.
"I'm going to meet my cousin" or Kyung.
"Oh, you don't want to ditch him/her to be with us?" Daehyun asked and I shook my head.
"No thank you, I need to meet her, she has news,"
Daehyun nodded and snickered.
"Are she hot? In that case give her to me," Daehyun said and I could sense some jealousy from Youngjae.
"She's alright I guess," Can't say she's stunning, cause I love boys. But she is actually he... and he is Kyung. No stop, I'm making it complicated.
"Give her my number," Daehyun said and Youngjae suddenly rose up.
"I need to go." he said through his closed mouth. He went away and Daehyun looked at him.
"should I follow?" Daehyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.
"You should, he's your best friend,"
"But he said he's busy," 
"No buts," Jonghyun said and Daehyun sighed.
"Whatever.... I have class now anyways," he said and went away.
"Well, time for PE," Jonghyun said. Chanyeol and I followed him to the field. 
"So today's PE lesson is about running and weights. SO START RUNNING!" our manly girl trainer screamed and we started to run.
Jonghyun, me and Daehyun... we are in the football team, we're popular so we need to pretend that we like Girls. I know Jonghyun is gay and head over heels for Key but he need to pretend. Do you know what happens to gays in this school? They get killed or harassed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are open gay but Chanyeol told me it wasn't pretty. In the beginning they got so many glares, mean notes, Chanyeol even got beaten up. But they don't care anymore, even though it still happen. So being gay is hard. But I seriously don't know about Daehyun. He's gay, I feel it but he's denying it. Everyone can see he likes Youngjae. I talked to Kyung who said Youngjae had the biggest crush on Daehyun. Daehyun also likes Youngjae (I think) so can't they confess?
"What are you thinking about?" Jonghyun asked and I snapped out of my thoughts. I looked around and saw some girls running behind us.
"If I'm going to gym or not. Maybe increase my six-pack," I said and I could hear the ladies behind gasp.
"Ahahha I should probably work on mine too," Jonghyun said and more girls gasped. 
"Should we take of our shirts?" Jonghyun asked and I nodded.
We both threw away out shirts, showing of our toned, sweaty bodies. We heard the ladies behind us squeal and I could fell the gaze of the girls.
I looked at my right, on the benches and locked my eyes with Kyung.
His mouth was open and he gulped. I winked and he looked away and blushed. The girls on the bench fangirled, thinking that I winked to them. I smirk and ran up to Jonghyun who were looking at Key who didn't look.
"Why isn't he looking?" Jonghyun muttered and looked on the ground. I looked at Key who now were staring at Jonghyun's abs. He met my gaze and quickly looked at Kyung.
"He looked at you bro," I said and Jongyun smiled a bit. 
"You don't need to lie. I'm sure he likes someone else," Jonghyun said and ran away from me.
"TIME TO LIFT SOME WEIGHTS!" she screamed and I smirked. Time to show of my biceps for Kyung. Jonghyun, Chanyeol and I took heavy weights and started to workout.
"Kyung is looking at you," Jonghyun said as he increased his weights, slightly angry of the lack attention from Key. I looked up and met Kyung's eyes. He blushed but smiled a bit. I smiled widely and unexpectedly I dropped my weight on the ground. A loud bang was heard. With everyone's gaze on me I slowly picked up the weight and continued.
The lesson ended pretty quickly and it was time to go home. I waved off my friends and walked a bit on the way until I saw Kyung sitting on the bench. I went to him and placed a gentle kiss on his mouth.
"Hi baby," I said and nuzzled my nose in his hair. 
"Hi Jiho," he said and closed his eyes.
"Shall we go?" Kyung nodded and we went away while locking hands.
"How was school?" I asked and Kyung fiddled with his hoodie.
"It was good, Daehyun though looked meanly at me," He said and I sighed.
"I wish I could beat him but you know," Kyung sighed "This needs to be a secret" he said, finishing my sentence. I smiled a bit and he frowned. It became quiet.
"Kyungie," I cooed and he looked up at me. He looked stunning. His brown eyes with his raven hair. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his red lips. He closed his eyes and pressed his lips against mine, answering my kiss. I pulled him closer and kissed harder, hoping he would open his mouth. He hesitated a but opened his mouth and I let my tongue wander inside. He gripped my shoulders tighter and let me explore his hot cavern. I parted to take some air and then attacked his lips against. He muffled something but I was lost in the kiss. He gently pushed me away. He blushed and I smiled, kissing his forehead. 
"Where do you want to go?" I asked and Kyung blushed.
"Can't we just do that again?" he shyly asked and I smiled and attacked his swollen lips.