Cream?

Let's play a love game

Zico's PoV

"Nothing lady, I was just saying the truth to the little ."
 

, what am I saying?!!? Zico close your ing mouth.
I felt a hard slap against my cheek. Damn, he can hit hard. I felt sad, like I wanted to cry. Why would I cry? Get your together. I looked at Kyung and saw him crying. My heart ached and I my stomach felt sick. I didn't wanted him to cry, my baby can't cry. He looked back at me and I gave him my cold eyes. I didn't wanted to show him I care. When he showed his scars  I was concerned. My baby has hurt himself, and I guess it's my problem, right? I can't help it. It feels like I don't own my mouth, it just keep saying things I don't want to. I think Kyung is beautiful like a flower. I wish he was mine but he doesn't love me. In my thoughts I always calls him "my babe" but he's not mine, and I think he'll never be.
"What the was that Zico?!"
I looked at Youngjae who were leaning against the wall.
"I-I don't know man,"
Youngaje looked at me like he wanted to slap me.
"Why were you so mean, don't you love him?" Jounghyun said and I looked down on the floor.
"I do but... Just leave me alone," I said and took my towel. I made my way to the showers and stripped . I stepped into the shower and felt warm water on my body. God it felt nice. I sighed and cleaned myself and as soon as I was done I went out. I put on my towel and sat down on the bench.
"Hey man, how are you?" Daehyun asked and patted me on my wet back.
"I don't know man, I can't believe I said those words. You gotta believe me man, I really didn't mean those words. I meant the opposite." I said and dragged my hands along my face.
"How are you feeling Zico? I mean with your dad and all," Youngjae said while he brushed his hair in front of the mirror.
My dad is kind of special, he always gets home drunk and usually bargs about regretting my birth, sometimes he even hits me and my mother. My friend's wonder why I stay but I can't go. My mother doesn't want to and I can't leave her alone with my dad.
"Like usually," I muttered and dressed myself. I went out with my friend's and we sat down outside the school, waiting for Daehyun to say good bye to his "girlfriend" Krystal. We all know he's gay, he just want to someone and Krystal has a great body. I saw Kyung running out from the school with Baekhyun behind, trying to keep up. I felt a pang in my chest. Everything is my fault. Daehyun finally kissed her good bye so we could make our way to the bus stop. I stepped on the bus and saw Kyung sitting in the back and writing in a book.  I smiled for myself. He's cute.
It started to become dark so I said good bye to all of my friend's and went home. My mother was sitting in the living room, frozen. I guess dad was here. I went to her and kissed her cheek. She pointed to the kitchen and I went inside. My dad were sitting by the table with a bottle of beer in his left hand.
"Oh, but isn't it Jiho? My ing son,"
"Don't call me Jiho, It's Zico"
He looked at me with his red face and started to laugh.
"Zico, so ing ugly, but it fits a ugly boy like you."
I tried to ignore all the comments but I felt how it tore me down.
"I regret that I had you son, you ruined my life,"
That was it. I felt my anger boil up.
"I DIDN'T ASKED TO BE BORN AND I DIDN'T RUIN YOUR LIFE. IT'S YOUR ING ALCOHOL!!!!" I screamed and he went to me and hit me right on the eye.
"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT SON!!!" I held my eye and ran to my room. I shut the door and texted my friend's.

Zico: My dad hit me again, so if I have a black eye, it's not because of clubbing okay?

Youngjae: Are your okay? Did he hit hard?

Zico: Like usually. I'll get a black eye but I don't need to go to the hospital

Daehyun: This is not okay Z. it's not right he hits you. You should leave.

Zico: And go where? This is my home and I can't leave my mother

Jonghyun: You can live with me. Your mother too.

Youngjae: My door is always open for you and your mum

Zico: Thank you guyz but... I can't leave

Jonghyun: I texted Key and said we were sorry that you hurt him

Zico: I'm so mad at myself for hurting him. I'm stupid

Daehyun: Zico... I must admit you were kind of rough but you didn't meant anything and that's the most important

Zico: I really love him guys, and for tomorrow's music lesson I'll write a song for him.

Daehyun: That's cute Zico, Good luck

Youngjae: I'm gonna sing a duet with Krystal. I wrote the lyrics ;* Daehyun you should listen

Daehyun: Youngjae... I'm not gay... but I'll listen

Jonghyun: Ahhahaha You're as straight as a cooked spagetthi. We all know you just use her for pleasure.

Zico: Just Youngjae Dae. I bet Jae wants it ;)

Youngjae: Oh yes, oppa take me >:D

Daehyun: You guys are weird... And I'm not gay. I like and big s

Jonghyun: Yeah, so true Dae. Keep say that. I bet one day you'll be ing our Youngjae

Youngjae: :D

Daehyun: Yah Youngjae, you want me to you? Cause' I can you really hard

Youngjae: D:

Jonghyun: You're so gay Dae

I threw away my phone and took up my lyrics book. Hm.. what should I write? Oh I know!

Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don’t
I could be your Buzz Lightyear fly across the globe
I don’t never wanna fight yeah, you already know
I am ‘ma a make you shine bright like you’re laying in the snow

I continued to write until the clock was 6. God I was hungry. But I couldn't go down because of my dad. I opened my window and climbed down and ran to the store. I opened the door and stepped in. I saw a figure standing in the corner, looking at me. Kyung? I went to him and he backed against the wall. He looked down on the floor. Okey Zico, think about your words.
"Hi Kyung" I said, my voice was deeper than usual because of all the screaming on my dad.
Kyung looked up at me and looked at my left eye. His eyes widened and he took up a random cream from his pocket. I stared at him as he squeezed out some on his fingers. I wish it was my he squeezed instead. I shook the thoughts away and closed my eye as he put cream on it.
"What happened?" He muttered and I looked at him.
"It's my dad... he's.. special," I said and Kyung looked up at me. He looked so cute when he did that. I felt the urge to lean forward and kiss him,  but I refused.
"So, what are you doing here?" I asked and he just looked down on the floor.
"I need to go," he whispered and ran away. I looked at the wall, and touched my eye. His hands has touched my eye. I need to concentrate. I went to the sandwiches and took one. I paid and ran home. I climbed in the same way and started to eat as I continued with my text.

 

So give me a chance, ‘cause you’re all I need girl
Spend a week wit your boy I’ll be calling you my girlfriend
If I was your man, I’d never leave you girl
I just want to love you, and treat you right

I had to say girl instead of boy. I couldn't let the whole school know I'm gay. I wrote down the lyric and laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up of the sound of my dad's voice. I went down the stairs with my bag and opened the door.
"Hi son, how are you?" He asked and I turned around and showed him my eye.
"Okey, you hit me pretty hard yesterday so my eye hurt a bit," my dad looked at me with sad eyes. I slammed the door shut and jumped on the bus. I saw Kyung sitting in the back row and listening to music. He looked up and met my eyes. I smiled and he looked down again. The bus arrived to the location so  I jumped off and went to my friend's.
"Wow, that black eye though," Daehyun said and poked my shoulder. I gave him a hand shake and went to the music class. I couldn't wait to show Kyung my song.
"Good morning students, I hope you all have done your assignments." I nodded with the rest of the class.
"So first up is...Baekhyun"
We all applaud at him.
"I've written a song called firework," The instruments started to play and Baekhyun started to sing. I noticed he looked at Kyung all the time.

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

I looked at Kyung and saw him smiling a bit. It was nice of Baekhyun to write his song to Kyung, instead of his boyfriend. The song ended and we all clapped.
"Well done Baekhyun, next up is Chanyeol," Baekhyun clapped like crazy and kissed him. Chanyeol grabbed the guitar and sat down.
"I've written a song. Billionaire."

Yeah, I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of
Everyday on Christmas, give Travie your wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had it

The song ended too and every one clapped. Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun and I looked at Kyung.
"Next person is Key," I looked at Kyung and he clapped for the first time. I felt jealousy. Cool it down Zico, it's just his best friend.
"So my song is called "On my own" And I wrote it to my best friend."

I love him
But when the night is over
He is gone
The river's just a river
Without him
The world around me changes
The trees are bare and everywhere
The streets are full of strangers

Who does Kyung love?
"Wow that was a wonderful song Key," Key high fived Kyung who was biting his nails.
"Next person is Kyung!!" Kyung's eyes flew up.
"m-me?"

 

A/N: Chapter 2 up... The songs I used was (Boyfreind - Justin Bieber) (Firework - Katy Perry) (Billionaire - Bruno Mars) (On my own - Les miserables)