Is this the end?

Let's play a love game

*Trigger warning: Cutting*

Kyung's PoV

The music lesson was finally over. I have to admit it was kind of sad that I didn't heard Zico's song. But I think it's kind of good that I didn't because I really don't want to fall in love with him one more way. I was walking against the lockers when I saw Baekyeol making out. Damn, not again... It really hurts seeing them... Probably because I'm jealous. Anyways, I've been getting these messages from Krystal lately. She has been crying a lot because Daehyun has been really weird to her. They have been dating for 1 month, and that's fantastic but Krystal said that Daehyun had changed since he met him. Before he was really romantic and they was totally in love with each other but, Daehyun now doesn't show her the same affection. I've been shipping Daejae but I really feel sorry for Krystal. One day she was so sad that I decided to meet her and I realized she's not as terrible as I thought, I mean nobody is perfect but she's lovely. She showed me her messages with Daehyun and I saw that he had written so many 'I love you's' to her and I realized that it was all a lie, a game from his side. She asked me why he didn't wanted to tell her secrets and stuff, and I couldn't say to her that he loved someone else but I saw how hurt she was. I'm a very shy person so it's very unusually for me to meet people as Krystal and actually talk about these problems. But I felt like I got new energy.
Back to now, I saw Krystal running against me with tear-filled eyes. I felt Key's concerned stare at me.
"K-Kyung, I-I really need to talk," She said and I nodded. We walked away to the girls bathroom. I know I'm a boy but this is an emergency. I wiped away her tears with a towel.
"Schh, what happened?" I asked with a calm voice. She turned at me with red eyes.
"I was talking about what love is with him yesterday, and he said it was like being on cloud nine so I asked if he felt that way with me but he just laughed so I said I took that as a no and he just... laughed and said yes..." Now she was crying so much she couldn't even talk. I looked at her with concerned eyes.
"Schhh, don't cry Krystal. he's not worth your tears." I said and she shook her head.
"I know he doesn't love me, but I think I love him so I can't leave him," she said. I looked at her.
"You know Krystal, you shouldn't be together with someone who makes you cry. It's always hard to get a relationship to work after 1 month, and I actually don't think you loved him. You had recently been left by Sehun, and I think you missed someone who loved you when Daehyun came. He acted sweet and you felt loved. You're in love with the idea of love, not in him," yeah I can say this things, I've been watching a lot of romantic movies. Anyways, Krystal looked at me.
"Kyung, I never felt these sparks with him," she said and I smiled. "But I... felt them with my best friend, Kris." I smiled at her.
"You know, maybe you should ask him out? I mean, don't dump Daehyun over text message okay? Wait a while and let everything cool down," She nodded and pecked my cheek.
"Thank you so much Kyung-oppa, I feel really happy now," She said but suddenly she looked down on my arm.

"Omo Oppa!!!!! What have you done to yourself?" She asked. I covered my scars with my shirt.
"N-nothing," I stuttered. She dragged up my shirt arm and gasped.
"Have you been cutting yourself oppa?"
"Aniyo, It's the cats," I said, hoping that she would accept my lie.
"Oppa take care, I need to go," She said and bid farwell. I walked out and made my way to my locker.
What is this? A note?
I took it up and read it for myself.
 

You're very handsome oppa, plz notice me

I didn't recognized the handwriting, it's probably a joke anyways. I took out my books and pursued my way to the classroom. I saw my teacher, Mr Huang talking to our principal.
"Kyung! Please come here," he said and I ran to them.
"W-what is it?" I asked quietly.
"The principal has been thinking about a trip to Juju island with your class. Do you like the idea?" I thought for a while. A trip means money, and that means I need to ask my parents and the chance of them saying yes is 50%.
"It sounds like a great idea," I said and looked down on the floor. "If Mr Huang could excuse me, I need to go to my class," Mr Huang nodded and I walked away. I opened the classroom door and looked around. Okay, Baekyeol is sitting behind the front row. That means I can sit on the front row. I'm doing everything to get away from their kisses and their disgusting sounds.
"Hi Kyung," Key said and sat down fabulously on the chair next to mine. I muttered a hi and then looked at the white board.
"Good morning class," Mr Huang said and the whole class answered with a 'good morning Mr Huang' "I've been talking to the principal and we decided to take you all guys on a trip to Jeju island!!!! How does that sounds?" The class cheered.
"Omo finally!!!! Now I can see Jonghyun in bathing clothes," Key said and I snickered.
"Must we go on a trip?" A deep voice in the background asked. Everyone turned silent and slowly turned back. I looked behind me and saw Jihoon, A guy who hasn't been here for weeks.
"Well, we think it's inspiring if the students goes on a tip, forget about the school and just have fun."
"Oppa, It's going to be fun," Ailee said with a cheerful voice.
"I take this as a yes, but... You all need to bring 20 dollars okay?
The class nodded.
"Good, then we can start the lesson," He continued and we all opened out English books. I turned around and saw Zico laughing with his friend. My heart fluttered and my cheek became red. 'Why is he so handsome when he laugh'
"Kyungie, stop drooling over Zico," Key snickered and I blushed.
"Aniyo, I wasn't looking at him Kibum, I was just stretching,"
"Yeah whatever Kyungie," he said with a wink. I've been up all night studying English so I had already done this chapter. I continued on the next one. It's always good to be ahead in the subjects.
"Kyungie, what have you answered on question 9?" Baekhyun asked. I turned around and looked at the question.
"1864," I answered and Baekhyun cheered.
"Yay, thank you Kyungie,"
I looked back at my English book. I dragged down my sleeves and kind of hid in my sweater. I can't stop thinking about Zico.' Why is he nice sometimes? Is it just a game? A bet he made with his friends? Or does he love me?' The thought of him loving me made butterflies appear in my stomach. 'No that's impossible, right?' I sigh.
"What is it Kyung?" Key asked. I looked at him with big eyes.
"Nothing Kibummie, The question was just hard," Key looked suspiciously at me.
"Since when do you have a hard time for English?" I ignored his question and took out my phone to write down lines to my song. The time went on and I became tired. 'This lesson is so boring.'
"Five minutes to lunch," Key whispered.
My eyes flew open. 'Yessssss Lunch!!!!!!!!'
The clock rang and I hurried out of the classroom, totally dissed baekyeol who was making out. Me and Key ran to the cafeteria. It's always such a long line after English class. We made it to the line, not so far behind we saw Jonghyung and Youngjae running.
"Hi guys," Youngjae said and breathed heavily.
"Hi Youngie, how is it?" Key asked but his gaze never left Jonghyun's sweaty hair.
"It's good," He answered and Key just nodded and went to Jonghyun.
"Hi Jongie," He said with a flirtatious voice and I snickered.
The line went fast so we was almost at the dish table.
"I'm so hungry," Youngjae said and I nodded, not wanting to speak.
we took our food and sat Down at the table.
"So Kyung, how are you?" Jonghyun asked and I nodded.
"I'm fine," I answered with a quiet voice.
"That's good, what do you guys think of going to Jeju Island?" Jonghyun asked with a mouth filled with food.
"It's gonna be great!!!! I hope you can choose who you'll share a room with," Key said.
"Me too, I wanna share with Zico," Key's smile disappeared.
"Oh... I want to share with Kyung," He said. I couldn't help but snicker because he was being turned down so hard.
"Yeah, and I wanna share with Daehyun," Youngjae said dreamily while scooping up some food on his fork.
'I wanna share with Zico' I thought, but Decided that's bad to say.
"I wanna share with Kibum," I said quietly and the table nodded.
"Then we all hope we can choose by ourselves," Jonghyun said and we all nodded.
I scooped up some mashed potatoes on my fork and put it in my mouth. It tasted awful but that's the way with school food. I ate in silence as I listened to the guys conversation about what they want to do on the island. 'I wanna stay in my room and read a book. I'm too fat to go to the beach and show up myself. Maybe if I wear a shirt with long sleeves.
"I wanna go to the pool, the beach and to the market," Key said and Jonghyun nodded.
"I wanna party and drink a lot of alcohol, and run at the beach," Key's jaw dropped.
"D-drinking?" He asked with a shocked face.
"Yeah, and party," he said. Poor Key who hasn't drank in his whole life. Neither have I but I won't go anyways.
"Have you been drinking before Key?" Youngjae asked with a smirk.
"O-of course I have," Key said and I smiled for myself.
We went out of the cafeteria as soon as the lesson began so we came a bit late but Mrs. Hoon didn't cared.
"Okay students, We're about to start a group project. You all are going to make a presentation about a marketing thing. Like Bananas, spices, coffee etc,"
"Can you make about drugs?" Jihoon asked and the class laughed.
"No Jihoon, I don't want you guys to be killed so no drugs or stuff like that. Key make the groups please," Mrs. Hoon said and Key nodded. He took the class list and started to pair friends with eachother.
"I'm done Mrs. Hoon," Key said and handed the list to her.
"So here are the groups:
Key, Jonghyun, Zico and Kyung
Daehyun, Jihoon, Youngjae and Onew
Ailee, Amber, Krystal and Tiffany
Eunhyuk, Luna, Donghae and Seohyun
Eli, Kiseop, Kyuhyun and Sunny
 

Please go to the groups," She said and the groups was formed.
" Key, Jonghyun, Zico and Kyung, you get the subject Coffeebeans
Daehyun, Jihoon, Youngjae and Onew, you got the subject Shrimps
Ailee, Amber, Krystal and Tiffany, you got the subject bananas
Eunhyuk, Luna, Donghae and Seohyun, you got the subject cotton and
Eli, Kiseop, Kyuhyun and Sunny, you got the subject tea.
Just follow these steps on the board and begin."

"Okay, so we got Coffee beans, doesn't they grow in the rainforest?," Zico asked and the group shrugged.
"Maybe, all I know is that they're coming from coco plants, so they're coco benas," Kyung said quietly.
"Omo Kyung! That's genius, you're awesome. You take the first point, Production of beans," Key said and chirped happily.
"Okay," I answered. We opened up our computers and started to surf on different sites.
"You're stupid Kyung," Zico said and opened a new site. "It doesn't spells like that," he said and I gave him the computer.

"Can I go to the restroom Mrs. Hoon?" I asked and she nodded. I made my way out and walked straight to the restroom. I opened the door and stepped in. Slowly I dragged up my arms and I looked at my scars. Memories of the hurtful words Zico said came back.
"Are you cutting yourself ? You're a ing attention ",
I felt tears slowly falling out of my eyes. I stared at my reflection, all I could see was a stupid, ugly and fat boy. 'Why am I so ugly? Why can't he just love me?' The tears streamed down my face. 'I can't do this anymore, why continue to love if the boy you love hurts you?'
I took out my pocket knife and put it against my wrist. 'If Zico doesn't love me, who does' I slowly dragged the knife over my scars and I felt the blood coming out. I started to cut more and more until I felt like I was going to faint. 'Is this the end' I closed my eyes and let my body go into a comfortable state with a smile on my face.