Am i Gay?

Let's play a love game

Daehyun's PoV

"Next person is Kyung!!" Kyung's eyes flew up.
"m-me?"
"Yeah you Kyung, come up" Kyung looked at Key and then back at the scene. I let out a quiet laughter because I saw Zico's face, Pure jealousy. Kyung nodded at the teacher and went up on the "stage" as our teacher calls it. My girlfriend Krystal was chatting happily with Youngjae. I'm happy that they get along. Youngjae and I've been best friends since forever and we've been holding on to each other. One day he confessed to me and said he was gay. I was shocked but accepted him, because I love him. As a friend. So we went to high school together and I got together with Krystal. Youngjae always said he was happy for me but I could see his pain. Maybe he is afraid of losing me. But back to now.
"Daehyun, why are you looking at Youngjae with those eyes?" Jonghyun said and I looked at him.
"I'm looking at Krystal," I said in my defense, why should I look at Youngjae?
Jonghyun snickered and I turned my attention to the stage. My god, now I'm also saying it. The stage...
"H-hi, my name is Kyung, a-and I've written this song. It's called Fix you."  Key smiled and everyone applauded, especially Zico who was staring lovingly into Kyung's eyes.

When the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Everyone watched in silence as he sang. His voice were beautiful, not what I expected it to be. Kyung finished the song and everyone smiled and applaud. I looked at Youngjae and he looked sad. My heart ached when I saw his painful face. Why is he sad? He looked at me with tearful eyes and then back to the floor. I looked at Krystal who were waving to me. I waved back and looked at the teacher.
"That was good Kyung, next up is Youngjae and Krystal in a duet," I applauded and they went up to stage.
"So me and Youngjae, has written a song called the boy is mine. Hope you'll like it," Krystal said with her high and annoying voice. I looked at Youngjae who was staring at me. That's right, I should listen to the lyrics.

You can say what you wanna say
What we have, you can't take
From the truth, you can't escape
I can tell the real, from the fake

Youngjae sang and I smiled. So cute he was when he did that little swing thing.

 

When will you get the picture
You're the past, I'm the future
Get away, it's my time to shine
If you didn't know, the boy is mine

It was Krystal who sang. She was looking at Youngjae with angry eyes. Youngjae looked sassy back at her as they continued. Even though Krystal is my girlfriend, I couldn't focus on her, I don't know why but my eyes were always looking at Youngjae. I could see his fake smile. What happened to him. Suddenly I heard applauses and I applauded as well. Krystal ran to me and kissed me on the mouth. I looked at Youngjae who looked sadly at me. I pushed Krystal away and wiped my mouth in secret.
"Wow, you all are very good, now I want to see Daehyun," I nodded and went up on the stage.
"So I've written a song "Bust a move" as I call it. Enjoy," I bowed and the class applauded.

This here's a jam for all the fellas
Tryin to do what those ladies tell us
Get shot down cause ya over-zealous
Play hard to get females get jealous

I finished the song quickly and went down and sat down next to Krystal. Youngjae looked at me and then went to sit with Zico who were staring at a shaking Kyung.
I still looked at Youngjae. Why is he ignoring me?
"Well, the class has ended now, I'm sorry Zico and Jonghyun for not being able to show your songs. You'll do it next week. By kiddos," she said and we went out.
"Omg, you all were so great Youngjae said at Baekhyun and his friend's. Chanyeol put his arm over Baekhyun's shoulders in jealousy. I snickered and was on my way to them when Krystal dragged me back.
"Oppa, I want to go out," She whined and acted cute. I nodded and we went out. Damn, I really need a time when I can talk to Youngjae alone.
"Oppa!!!! look at that flower. So cute!!!!" Krystal said and dragged me over to the flower. I looked at it and smiled. It was Youngjae's favorite flower.
"It's beautiful babe," I said  and she smiled.
She looked behind me and kissed me.
"Oppa I love you," she said.
"Oppa loves you too," I said and then I turned around and saw Youngjae standing behind with tears in his eyes. Krystal smirked.
"Oppa, can I talk to Youngjae alone?" She asked and I nodded and went to Zico.
"Yo man," Zico said and we did out (un)cool handshake.
"Wazzup Z," Zico was sitting with Jonghyun and talked about football. I looked over at Krystal and Youngjae. I saw Youngjae started to cry more and Krystal who was laughing. I frowned. Krystal looked at me and I quickly looked away. What happend?
"Oppa, Youngjae is so mean," She said and pouted.
"What is it?"
"He said I was worthless and a filthy ," She said and cried. I hugged her tight. I knew she was lying because when I looked, she was laughing and it was Youngjae who cried.
*cough* *cough*
I glared at Jonghyun who did a High five with Zico.
"What can I do to make you happy?" I asked and her hair.
"Oppa could stop talking with him," she said and burrowed her head in my chest.
"But he's my best friend babe,"
"It's either him or me," She said and walked away after she pecked my cheek. I was stunned.
"Allo? D? Is everything alright?" I looked Jonghyun who were waving his hand in front of my face.
"Yeah, how about we take a drink after school. Let's get Chanyeol too," I said and the guys nodded. The class went by quickly and we were standing outside the entrance.
"Are you ready?" I asked and everyone nodded except Chanyeol who was eating Baekhyun's face.
"Hello?" I said and Chanyeol showed me his middle finger and kissed Baekhyun again. I sighed and started to go with the other boys. Chanyeol came running to us.
"Hi guys," he said and we just nodded.

"So what's new?" Jonghyun asked as we were sitting in the café and drank coffee.
"Well, me and Key is good. I think we will be together soon," Jonghyun said and we cheered.
"Congrats Jong, maybe you'll him soon too," Chanyeol said and we laughed.
"Yeah, I wanna pond in his so hard," Jonghyun said and we became quiet.
"Too much?" He asked and we laughed loud.
"Just kidding bro. I've been ing Baekhyun for weeks now. He's so ," Chanyeol said and we cheered again.
"I bet Key will be ," Zico said
"Hey you Z! How is it going with Kyung," I said and everyone went quiet.
"Kyung?" Chanyeol said and looked at Zico. I looked at the guys.
"Well, I can tell you if you promise to not tell anybody," Zico said and Chanyeol nodded.
"So, I love Kyung, but he can't date me, because I'm not living so safe and I don't want him to get hurt. That's why I say these hurtful words, to keep him away from me."
"Zico... " Chanyeol said. I was shocked. I didn't knew this neither. "Do you know how hurt Kyung is?" Chanyeol continued an Zico nodded.
"Yeah, I'm stupid I know," Zico said.
"I know Kyung well, and I know that he's not feeling good right now. I can't tell you more because it's his thing to do,"
Zico nodded.
"How about you Daehyun! How is it with Youngjae?" Jonghyun asked.
"First of all, I don't date him. Second, not good," I said
"What happened bro," Zico said and I looked at him.
"It all started at the music class. When Kyung sang Fix you, I saw Youngjae becoming sad and almost cried. Then he went up to the stage and started to sing this duet with Krystal and even though he was smiling, I could see his sad face. I tried to talk to him but he just went away. He hasn't spoke to me for a week. Oh, and after the music class he was speaking to Krystal and crying. I don't know what's wrong." I said and Chanyeol looked at me.
"I don't know what to say Daehyun. I feel like a bad guy now, because I can't tell you the reason why he's sad." I looked at Chanyeol.
"How can you know?" I asked and he smiled sadly.
"Baekhyun" I nodded.
"But, why can't you tell me?" I asked
"It's your job to do that. You're his best friend. You know him inside out. Think a bit. Have you ever done something special to him?"

I started to realize. When we were 13, he told me he was gay. I accepted it. When we were 14, he asked if he could try to kiss me. I said yes and we kissed. We kissed for hours and it felt wonderful. I think we were kind of dating, because every Friday, I went to his house and kissed him. When I started  high school, I was afraid of people finding out that I'm kissing a guy. I'm in the football team. I can't be gay. So I started to date a cheerleader. Krystal.  I began to spend more time with her. One day I decided to tell him about Krystal so I did. He smiled and hugged me. I smiled back at him. You longer me and Krystal has dated, your more passionately we became. I was kissing her more and more but I didn't felt these sparks as I did when I kissed Youngjae. Youngjae was trying to call me but I never answered because I was having a new life. He tried to talk to me in school and we had small conversations but Krystal was always with me. We never was alone anymore. Then he stayed away from me and taking distance but I didn't noticed. Now when my feelings have cool down for Krystal I'm starting to see him and oh boy. All that sadness in his face. So I tried to talk to him but he just smiled and said Krystal was needing me more. ´So now we are where we are. Can it be that he stills loves me?

"Omg Chanyeol. I'm so stupid!! My god!!!"
"Maybe you should talk to him if you want him back. And think Daehyun. Do you love him?"
My world stopped. Do I love him?
"How do you feel when he's with others? How do you feel when he's gone?"
Let's make a list
1) I miss him
2) I felt sparks when we kissed
3) My heart hurts when he's close to others
4) I become sad when he cries
Omg... I'm in love.
"Chanyeol... I think I'm in love," The whole table looked at me.
"Took you long time bro, go and get him," Jonghyun said and I ran away. I need to find him and tell him.
I sent him a text.

From: Daehyun
To: Youngjae

Yo bro! Where are you! We need to talk,"


I waited and waited for a response. I didn't get one so I ran to his house.
"Oh hi Daehyun," his mum said.
"Hi Mrs. Do you know where Youngjae is?"
"No, I'm starting to be a bit afraid too,"
"I'll find him, don't worry"
I took out my phone and texted Krystal.

From: Dae <3
To: Krystal <33

Hi babe, where are you?"


Then I realized. She said something earlier about getting rid of a problem. Omg, maybe it's Youngjae... She was asking to choose between her or him. If that's the case, I really need to hurry.
Please Youngjae, be okay.

 

A/N: So I'm back with the third chapter. Songs I used: Fix you - Coldplay, The boy is mine - Brandy and Bust a move - Young MC. Thank you all for subscribing ^^ Sending viritual hugs to you guys