He just can't

Let's play a love game

Zico's PoV

'A school trip? My god... So boring. Huh, what will do... learn about history and be on the beach. One thing is positive though, I can be with Kyung 24/7... or look at him 24/7..i can't really be close to him, with all the pain I gave him I bet he's terrified of me...' the thought about him hating me squeezed my heart. Why was I so mean? Why?

"Z, are u done?" Youngjae asked and threw an arm over Zico
"D-done with what?"
Youngjae giggled.
"Are you done thinking about Kyung,"
I blushed hard and gently threw my fist against Youngjae.
"Yah don't hit me stupid," Youngjae whined and pouted.
"Shouldn't we go now?" Daehyun asked out of nowhere.
I nodded and rose up from the chair.
"How about we goes and eat in that new resturant, a boys night out?" Jonghyun asked.
"I'll stay home... I'll meet Baekhyun today," Youngjae said.
"Okay... Let's call Chanyeol-hyung," I said and dialed Chanyeol's number.

"Wazzup?" Chanyeol asked with a deep voice.
"Hi Yeol, we were thinking of going and eat, you wanna come?"
The line was silence for 10 seconds.
"Yeah, sure. That'll be fun, Is it the new place? I'll meet you guys there." and Chanyeol ended the call.
"Why did he end it so quickly?" I asked.
"Probably going to Baekhyun," Jonghyun said and everyone laughed.
I smiled and we started to walk out of the school.
"What do you guys think about this trip?" Jonghyun asked while texting on his phone.
"Boring," Daehyun said and received a high five from me.
"I think like Daehyun, boring,"
"I think it's going to be fun," Jonghyun said and I laughed.
"Fun? How can it be fun?"
"Think of it, no school, no home works, no irritating teachers?"
I nodded but decided to argument against him.
"You know that we need to go through with the history... and Mr Huang will be there,"
Jonghyun shut his mouth.
"Oh... Right," me and Daehyun laughed.
We walked along the street until we came to a parc.
"LET'S PLAY SOCCER" Jonghyun screamed and ran to an open field. Daehyun passed him the ball and followed.
"yah wait for me!!" I screamed as Daehyun passed the ball to me.
Suddenly I saw a couple of girls looking at us. Daehyun saw this and tried to show off his skills. He kicked the ball up high and kicked it backwards? The girls giggled and he smiled. I looked at the girls... One of them looked familiar. Where have I seen her before?
The girl looked at me and blushed.
Those cheeks... I-I recognize them.
The girl was wearing a flower skirt and a blue blouse. Her hair was blonde as the sun an when she smile you could see her eyes crinkle. She whispered something to the girl next to her. The girl beside her had brown hair in a ponytail and high heels. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top. The girl beside smiled and looked at Jonghyun.
"Jonghyun... do you know these girls?" Jonghyun looked up at the bridge.
"Never seen them before," he said and continued to play. I shrugged it off and started to play.
I always sneaked at peek at the girls while I was playing. The girls turned around and walked away. I saw the girl with the blonde hair looking back at me and shyly smile.
"Aouch" I said as I felt something hit my head.
"Stop staring at the girls and play with us," Daehyun said and I sighed. We played until 6 pm. We began to make our way to the restaurant where Chanyeol were waiting.
"hi guys," He waved and we smiled.
"Hello giant," I said and gave him a fist bump. We went into the new restaurant and saw how crowded it was.
"I hope you have booked a table," Jonghyun whispered to Daehyun and he nodded.
"Yeah I have," he went to the cashier.
"Hi, table for four. Reserved as Dae Hyun." The cashier typed something into her computer and motioned him to follow the waiter. The waiter had short black hair and dark brown eyes.
We sat down at the corner table who was coal black.
"Hello gentlemen, My name is Jung Taekwon, I'm your waiter tonight. Would you like to have something to drink?"
"I would like a glass of coke, please," The waiter nodded.
"I want sparkling water," Daehyun said and he took some notes.
"And you sir?" I smiled.
"I'll take plain water, please," Jung Taekwon nodded and gave us the menus.
"I'll be back soon," He bowed and walked away.
"Have you heard about the duck?" Daehyun said and Jonghyun shook his head.
"Let me tell you," He told the joke and everyone laughed.
I smiled and looked at the door. My eyes widened. The girl earlier was here with her friends. This time they were four. The blonde girl saw me and blushed. Now she was wearing a red dress, who showed her body.
"Chanyeol... do you recognize these ladies?" I asked and discreetly pointed at them.
"One of them.. looks like Baekhyun?????" I stared at him.
"But it can't be him, he's with his friends. Guess I miss him too much," Chanyeol said and shrugged.
I looked at the girl who looked like Baekhyun. She was wearing the same eyeliner style and to be honest, it really looked at Baekhyun. But why should he dress up as a girl? I looked at the blonde girl again. She dragged her jacket over her fingers and played with the sleeves. She was wearing gloves, red as her dress.
Suddenly her friend looked at me and whispered something. The blonde girl blushed and took of her jacket.
"What are you looking at Z?" Jonghyun asked and the table looked at me.
"I just think that those ladies are familiar," I said and the guys looked at them.
"The girl with black, long hair is so pretty," Daehyun said.
"Aren't you dating Krystal?" Chanyeol asked.
"No, she broke up with me," Daehyun said.
"I'm sorry bro," Daehyun smiled
"It's okay," Daehyun said.
"Doesn't the girl with the brown ponytail look like Baekhyun?" Jonghyun asked.
Chanyeol looked the girl.
"Hm... I think so too but he is on a sleep over so..."
"Have you guys decided what you want to eat?" Our waiter said out of breath. I looked at him. His hair was messy and his shirt was a mess. I looked behind him and saw another waiter smirk at him. His name was Lee Jae Hwan.
"I would like to have 4 steaks," Chanyeol said and we nodded.
"I'll bring you gentlemen the food soon," He bowed and walked to the other waiter. The waiter Lee Jae Hwan took our waiters hand and dragged him to a room. Someone is getting laid tonight.
"and then the duck said quack!!" Daehyun laughed and the rest stared at him.
"It's not funny the 10:th time," Jonghyun said and took a sip of his coke.
I smiled and looked at the girls. The blonde girl rose up and went to the bathroom. I stood up and went after her. She stopped and turned to me. I looked into her brown eyes. They was so alike the love of his life eyes. The same form, the same gaze. Kyung. Kyung. Kyung. My mind couldn't stop thinking about Kyung. The girl smiled and went to the bathroom. That smile... It's like Kyung's.... Am i missing him? I went back to my table and slumped down.
"so.. Did you get her number?" Chanyeol winked.
"Her eyes, they were like Kyung's... do I miss him?" I asked and Jonghyun patted my shoulder.
"You know you're not good for him... with this family and.. circumstances," Jonghyun said. I smiled sadly.
"I know... That's why I need to keep away from him... I-I'll continue to be mean... He can't fall in love with me," I said and Daehyun sighed.
"You really love him don't you?"
I looked at him.
"More than anything... That's why I need to protect him... protect him from me.. protect him from my parents." Chanyeol looked at the ground.
"Is it something special Chanyeol?" He shook his head and smiled.
"Nah, I'm just hungry," We laughed and the waiter gave us the food. We smiled and started to eat.
"Oh god... This FOoD IS SOOOOO GOOD," Daehyun said as he took a bite.
"It's perfectly cooked," Chanyeol said.
Jonghyun nodded and smiled.
"It's very yummy," I said and took a bite. After the dinner we paid and went on a walk along the city. The river was enlighten by the lamps and everything was peaceful.
"This night was awesome," Jonghyun said and I nodded.
"It was good... I don't think I've ever eaten so good food," They laughed and I smiled.
"I need to go home now," I said and waved bye. I ran the whole way back to the house... realizing I'm going to meet my parents, my dad...
 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUR LITTLE PIECE OF ," My dad shouted and I kept silence.
"ANSWER YOUR DAD YOUR LITTLE PRICK"
"I was studying,"

My dad laughed.
"And still you're so dumb," I felt tears into my eyes but I them in.

"I'll be in my room," I said and ran upstairs.
I heard a knocking on my door.
"s-sweetie," It was my mum. I opened the door and closed it as soon as she went inside.
"What is it mum," I asked coldly.
"You know he don't mean what he's saying," She said and hugged me.
I looked at her and saw her black eye.
"DID HE HIT YOU???" I screamed.
"It was an accident.. I got elbowed at the train," She said.
"Why can't you leave him... why mum?" I cried.
"I can't, he's not like this all the time," she smiled.
"Hug your mummy now," She motioned me into a hug.
"JUST GO!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THE MONSTER!!!!!" I shouted and she ran out of my room.
My tears was falling uncontrollably. I laid down on the bed. I hate this... why can't she leave him
My phone vibrated.

From: Jonghyun
To: Zico

Yo bro... wazzup?

I smiled and wiped away my tears,

To: jonghyun
From: Zico

My dad is fighting again...

From: Jonghyun
To: Zico

If you ever need something I'm here.

To: jonghyun
From: Zico

Can you tell I won't come to school tomorrow. I need to fix stuff at home

From: Jonghyun
To: Zico

Of course. Stay strong

I locked my phone and closed my eyes. I started to think about Kyung... It's so hard... I love him so much, he's my life but... I he can't love me... My parents abuse me, I don't have good grades because of them... I'm not getting so much money.... and he's the opposite. He deserves someone better than me. Someone who will take him home, spoil him and has a good job. Someone who could never hurt him... I hate myself for being so mean... why can't I stop? Why can't I just stop... Looking into his eyes hurts me... seeing all the pain I gave him and giving. But I need to do this... he can't love me... he just can't.