Tell me why

Let's play a love game

Kyung's PoV

This is a bad idea... I really bad idea I thought as I saw Key coming against me with a blue blouse and a flower skirt.
"GET THOSE THINGS AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!" I screamed as Youngjae laughed.
"Come on now, they will go to the new restaurant. You will see Zico,"
I stopped screaming. Can I see Zico? I blushed.
"w-why should I look like a girl?" I asked and key sighed.
"You don't want him to recognize you right?" Baekhyun said as he fixed his wig.
"Fine..." I said and snatched the clothes from Key's hands.
I went behind the curtains and stripped. I took out the bra and put it over me. I filled it with socks.
"I look ridiculous," I said.
"Step out! I wanna see you," Key said and I stepped out. The flower skirt was hugging my waist tightly as the blouse hang loose.
"Omo you really look like a girl!" Youngjae fangirled and I blushed.
Baekhyun put on a blonde wig on my head and Youngjae fixed the makeup.
I looked into the mirror and gasped. I looked like a girl.
I looked at Key who were wearing a brown wig with shorts and a tanktop.
"Are you ready for a try out?" Key said and we nodded.
We went down the streets and every guy looked at us. I walked shyly behind Key.
"Yo looking good ladies!" A guy shouted and Key winked at him.
"You see! It's working," Key said and I giggled.
"Try going with more confidence," Youngjae said and I nodded. I started to sway my hips from left to right.
"Looking good!" Another boy shouted and I smiled. This is funny.
We went down to the park to sit down and eat. As we were walking we saw some guys playing football. Omo it was Zico.
"Isn't that Zico?" I whispered and Key looked at them.
Key smiled and nodded. I looked at Zico who was looking at me. I blushed and gripped my skirt cutely. I looked at Youngjae who was staring at Daehyun who were showing off his skills. My gaze adverted to Zico again. He looked so y with that loose top and shorts. Baekhyun were texting someone, probably Chanyeol.
"Should we go?" Key asked as he looked at me. I nodded and we started to walk away. I looked behind me and saw Zico still staring at me. I blushed and skipped away. I smiled for myself.
"So how was it?" Key asked and I smiled widely.
"He looked at me," I said and giggled. Key smiled as we made our way down the streets.
"We need to buy clothes til tonight!" Baekhyun said and dragged us into a store.
the shops owner came to us.
"Hi, do you need help?" he asked, stunned by our beauty.
"We need to find dresses who looks good at a fancy restaurant," Baekhyun said  and the guy nodded.
He showed us to a place where there were dresses, long and short.
I went forward and saw a red, short dress. I took it and showed it to Key.
"How about this one?" I asked and Key nodded.
"You would look gorgeous," Key said as he took out a black, short dress for him.
I went into the changing rooms and put it on. I looked at my reflection. The dress fitted perfectly on me, exactly as Key said. I span around and looked at the back. It was an open back. I looked beautiful.
"I'll take this," I said to Youngjae who was trying out a blue one.
We walked to the cashier and bought our dresses.
"Now! let's go to my place, and make us pretty for tonight!" Baekhyun said we nodded. As soon as we came into Baekhyun's place I took of my heels. How can ladies wear these.
"Your feet hurts?" Youngjae asked as he massages his own.
"yeah, I'm not used to heels," I said and he chuckled.
"Neither am I, But you have to admit that  he legs look gorgeous," I laughed and nodded.
"So... Let's get dressed" Key said and we all changed into our night outfits. Youngaje fixed my makeup again and Bakehyun fixed my hair.
"Now! Let's go," Youngjae cheered.

"Have you ladies reserved a table?" A handsome guy said and Baekhyun nodded.
"Byun Baekkie" the gut nodded and showed us to the table. I looked at our left and saw Zico with his friend's sitting and talking. I caught Zico's gaze and didn't looked away.
Zico whispered something to Chanyeol who just shook his head. I blushed and sat down on the table beside Key.
"Zico is looking! Take off your jacket!" Bakehyun said and I slowly took off it. I dragged my gloves higher up. I need to hide my scars.
"Doesn't Chanyeol look so handsome in suit," Baekhyun said dreamily and Youngjae sighed.
"I think Dae looks amazing. If he only was gay."
"He is gay, believe me. he has even dumped Krystal... or... Krystal dumped him," I said and looked at Zico who was looking at me. I looked away and smiled.
"I need to pee," I said and walked to the bathrooms. I felt someone following me so I turned around and saw Zico staring at me. Get your together Kyung. I smiled at him. he stared at me, lost in his toughts.
I turned away and went into the bathroom. I looked at my flushed face into the mirror. My cheek was red and I was smiling like a fool. My love for Zico is increasing day by day. When our eyes met I felt my heart beat faster and faster. And now? I can't stop smiling... is this love? He is mean to me... Why should I love him? I should hate him... but I can't. His eyes, showing so much sadness. What happened to him? I washed my face and fixed my makeup. I went out and sat down with my friends.
"Let's order. I'm hungry." Key said and motioned a waiter to come to us.
"Hi, we would like to order," Baekhyun said and did a hairflip with his hand. The waiter looked at us and nodded.
"Hope you ladies have a great afternoon," The waiter said and bowed. His eyes were locked in my eyes.
"What would you like to drink?" he asked with a deep voice.
"I would like to have a salad with no dressing, and a natural water please," Baekhyun said and the waiter took notes but didn't looked away from me.
"And you ladies?" he asked.
"I-I would like to h-have a glass of water a-and a salad," I stuttered and he smiled cutely.
"I take the same as my friend Kyung-ri," Youngjae said and put an arm around me. The waiter took key and Youngjae's orders and bowed good bye.
"omo, did you see how he was looking at you Kyung," Youngjae said and giggled.
I blushed and looked at the waiter.
"T-there is only one for me." I said and looked at Zico who were laughing with his friends.
"Omg, not Zico right? he always hurts you Kyung," Baekhyun said sassily as he checked his nails.
I kept quiet and looked at the floor. There's no wrong with loving your bully right?
Key sighed and lightly hit Baekhyun.
"Let him be Baekkie," Key said and Baekhyun whined at his arm.
"Aouch, that hurts" He said and pouted.
The waiter came back to us and smiled.
"Here is your food," He said and put down the food.
"It looks yummy," I said  cutely and took a big bite of it. The waiter looked at me and gulped.
"H-have a good evening," He said and hurried away.
"Yah! Stop being so cute Kyung," Key said as he took a sip of his water.
"I-I wasn't cute. I was just hungry" I said and pouted.
"Youngjae! What are you looking at?" Baekhyun asked as he Youngjae bit his under lip.
"Daehyun's in those pants... Damn I'm getting hard," Youngjae said and I giggled.
"Omo what has happen to our innocent friend," I said with a teasing voice and we all laughed.
"So you don't think Zico's looks good in those pants??" I looked at Zico's and blushed.
"N-no.. I-i don't l-look at asses," I said and blushed which made the guys laugh.
"I think Jonghyun's looks delicious," Key said and giggled as he took a bite of the salad.
"My baby's is so tight... so firm," Baekhyun said and drooled a bit.
"Well... you can at least that sweet , Daehyun only sees at me as a friend. I will never ever grab that ," Youngjae said and pouted.
"Ahahahah Baekhyun toppping? No he likes in his , especially Chanyeol's" Key said and I chuckled.
I wonder how Zico's feels

I was sitting on the chair with Zico dancing ily in front of me. He slowly put his arms around my neck and sat down on my lap. I could feel his erected member slowly rubbing against mine. He breathed heavily in my left ear and I moaned.
"A-ah Zico," He smirked and started to kiss down my neck.
I closed my eyes in pure bliss and tangled my fingers in his hair.
"A-ah don't stop Zico," I moaned and he but my skin.
He slowly took of my shirt and kissed down my chest as his fingers were tweaking my hard s.
His mouth wandered lower until it reached the hem of my sweat pants. He buried his face in my crotched and I moaned. He the fabric, making my member twitch and let out a bit of pre-.
He slowly took of my pants and underwear and kissed the leaking tip. His tongue teasingly the tip while his nails were gracing along my veins. He put his mouth around my head and it lightly making me up into his red mouth. Hi fingers lightly brushed on the underside of my leaking member. My member twitched and he smirked. My fingers pulled his hair and forced my member into his hot cavern. He moaned around my member which made me moan louder. He started to harder and harder. He also increased his pace. Suddenly he slowed down and the base and my balls. My hand reached down to touch his leaking member. He stopped my and we laid in 69 position. He on my hands as I through the briefs.
"S-stop teasing me and ," Zico moaned like a and I took in my mouth. i could feel the bitterness of his in my mouth. I started to hum Nalina and he moaned loudly. i felt myself coming closer and closer to the end. I started to up into his mouth and I could feel the warm feeling in the pit of my stomach.
"Kyung, Kyung," I heard a voice screaming.

"KYUNG!!!!!" Key screamed as he hit my head.
My eyes flew open and I looked at my friends who were looking at me with smiles on their faces.
"W-why are you looking at me?" I asked. Youngjae chuckled.
"Well... You seem a bit.. excited?"
I looked down and saw my stand proudly beneath my dress. I blushed and put a napkin over.
"Don't be shy, I have also imagined Jonghyun my ," Key said causally.
"Am I the only one who don't imagine my getting ?" Baekhyun asked and we looked at him.
"The difference between us is that you can get a whenever you want, we can't" Youngjae said and we giggled.
"Why are we talking about s?? shouldn't ladies talk about other stuff," I said and laughed.
We started to talk about school. I saw Zico rise up and leaving the table. I sighed.
Why does he only notice me when I'm a girl. Can't he see me as who I am? sure, I'm fat and ugly, but that should draw attention to me right?? Well.... he notice me when he bullies me... and I like the attention. So I let him. I could easily say stop to him but I like it. I like him talking to me. Even if it is terrible words he's saying to me. Yes. I have cut myself because of him. He is not good for me, I should have another one. Someone who treats me good, but.. What's fun with safe? What's fun with good. I like bad boys... or more like Zico. He is the only one for me. Yes I admit. I love him.... but this unrequited love... hurts. It hurts more than the word. All my cutting... is it just of him? No... I have other bullies. Nobody knows it... Zico isn't the only one... When I was younger... My dad and mum hadn't money. Money enough to keep me. I was left with my aunt who raised me like a mother. When I turned 12, my aunt said that I was adopted. I started to ask questions about who they were? Do the live? And all my aunt said was 'Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know the answer. They will come to you when you least expect it.' I think it is the same with love. Why does Zico hates me? Why does he looks so sad? Maybe these questions will be unanswered, or maybe not. All I know is that I shouldn't think about these. I shouldn't think at all of Zico... But why can't I stop? Just tell me why...