chapter 3

Prince (not so) charming

 

Minho slammed his hips hard against Yuri but couldn’t find a relief in his body, she wasn’t wet enough and her body was too tight, making it hard to into her. When her restrained cries reached his ears he stopped and looked at her eyes, they sparkled with tears she held back and he knew he was probably hurting her. Reaching his hand he her cheek softly, catching a little tear that escaped her eye "I'm sorry…" he mumbled and pulled out of her, covering her back with her apron.

She was numb for a long moment, wiping her tears before she managed to get up from the bed, Minho said no words when she left his room.

It was all because of that boy, he couldn’t find a relief to his aching , he let his personal assistant him as he came back to the palace, his magical tongue didn’t worked as always and eventually he asked him to leave him alone. He tossed in bed until the dawn and when he heard the maids walking at the corridors he rang his bell asking the new girl to come in but she wasn’t enough either.

Soft puffy lips, gentle hands and soft whimpers were all he could think about, he wanted to be inside that boy so bad, to hear him calling out his name and watch his pretty face changing in pleasure when he’ll into him.

Minho cursed, he could have got what he wanted but chosen to wait, those chocolate eyes looked so confused and he found himself taking a step back so he won't scare him away.

Knock on the door ripped him from his thoughts, his mother walked in without even wait for him to answer, ordering him to get up and meet with his father so they could go to the finest markets to buy luxuries to his match, their first meeting would be soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin looked at the phial from his place on the bed, he spent the night struggling to get some sleep and eventually when the sun has risen he did. Now as the sunset the inn became loudly with costumers, he woke up and barely made it out of bed.

His stomach growled, he was hungry, getting dressed he slowly made his way down to the first floor.

He stopped when he saw Minho sitting at the bar and talking with the bartender, thinking he should just go back to the room and forget about dinner but his stomach protested with a big noise. Rubbing his stomach he sighed and forced himself to go anyway and just be a big boy.

"Excuse me…" he said too quietly but both Minho and the bartender heard him and turned to look at him, the only thing he saw was Minho's big smile as he mumbled "can I have a stew"

The bartender nodded and called the workers at the kitchen, telling them to make a dish to the boy.

"Hi…" Minho said drawing his attention.

"Hi" Taemin replied and got his eyes on a random spot, he was surprised when Minho got up from his stool and came closer, his growling stomach made him chuckle, he smiled embarrassed and his lips.

Minho looked at him hungrily, remembering the taste of that tongue, his sweet memories however interrupted when the boy's stew placed in front of him.

Taemin hesitate just a little before he sat on the stool next to Minho, he dipped a spoon in the plate and blew cold air on it, he was too aware to the man beside him.

"Eat well…" Minho said to him and reached his hand to remove strings of hair from his pretty face, tugging it behind his ear.

Taemin found it hard to swallow "thank you" he said sneaking a look toward him.

Minho let him eat quietly, he didn’t said a word after that- just stared at him, when he finished he took a napkin from the counter and brought it to his puffy lips, wiping them gently. Heat washed Taemin's body and he raised a shaking hand to hold his wrist, Minho smiled at him and leaned close, tapping a soft kiss on his lips before he got up from the stool, he paid for his drinks and Taemin's dinner and left the inn.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

For few nights in a row it had been like that, Minho made small gestures that made the boy less distant and suspicious, Taemin found himself waiting for the night to come so he could see him, his body ached with longing to his stolen kisses and caresses, he craved to hear his deep voice tickling his ears, he wanted to be surrounded by him.

Tonight when Minho walked into the inn he couldn’t find Taemin at the first floor, he took his time and enjoyed a drink or two but when the boy didn’t came down he deciding to go upstairs to his room.

Knocking on the door he waited, Taemin opened it seconds later, his hair was damp and smelled sweetly from soap, his skin looked soft underneath his oversize clothes, it exposed his long neck and collarbones, something inside him melted when he saw the way he looked at him sheepishly.

"Hi…" he mumbled as he placed his hand on the door, open it wider so he could walk in.

Taemin's expression changed and stared at him with big eyes, looking a little worried about his invasion to the small space of the room. Minho locked the door and it made him flinch "what are you doing?" he asked him quietly trying to sound secure.

Minho got closer to him while he took few steps back until his back hit the wall, he said nothing when he crushed his lips over him, kissing him hungrily.

Taemin struggled just a little but the tongue that invaded his mouth melted his resisted and he found himself holding his arms while his head angled to get more of him. Minho's hands cupped his neck and drew him closer, his body rubbed against him and pinned him to the wall. He panted harshly when their lips separated and looked at him with wide eye.

Minho's thumbs rubbed circles on his cheeks as he mumbled "you didn’t came down tonight" slowly, he moved a little letting him breathe.

Taemin's heart pounded fast, the gentle touch sent shivers to his body "I…needed a bath"

Minho smiled before he lowered his mouth back on Taemin's lips, kissing him gently this time, enjoying his taste on his tongue, the boy let out a soft moan that muffled between their lips, he wanted to hear it again and again.

Sliding his hands from his neck on his shoulders and all the way to his waist Minho pulled the boy closer to his body as possible like wishing to become one, hugging him tightly against him, he could feel Taemin's hesitation before he locked his hands around his neck and melted in his arms.

Lowering his hands, he cupped the boy's buttocks in his big palms and squeezed, pressing him against his crotch so he could feel him stiffening. Taemin ripped his lips away from him and pushed him slightly- leaving him confused, he looked scared as he his lips and tried to move away from him but he didn’t let him, holding his waist close to him.

"Please…let go of me…"

"Why?" Minho's voice was quiet.

"It's not ok, I can't do…this…"he said and his eyes couldn’t straighten to look at him, all he could hear in his head was his father scolding him for loving men.  

Minho frowned "but it is ok" he mumbled, him being a prince never made things different when it came to .

The boy raised his eyes at him with concern, like he was looking for reassures in his words and Minho promised him it was by kissing him again. His hands slid down his thighs and raised him, he pushed his back to the wall, pinning him while he guided his legs to wrap around him, Taemin held him tightly as he did, he gasped when suddenly he pulled him away and carried him to the bed, making their lips separate.

Minho laid him gently on the bed, hovering above him his eyes got a glance on the phial that was on the night dresser, he smirked- the boy looked all innocent but probably wasn’t. Reaching his hand, Minho took it and shook the little phial in front of his face, Taemin's eyes bulged and he tried to take it from him unsuccessfully, Minho raised it high and his free hand held his waist to pin him to the mattress.

"Where did you get this?"

Taemin gave up on the phial and crossed his arms over his chest protectively "one of the playgirls gave it to me…"

Minho's smile became wicked "did you use it with her?"

"NO" he hissed, to be honest he wasn’t sure how to use it, the playgirl instructions were too embarrassing.

"Ho…so, did she use it on you?" Minho was chuckling now.

Taemin didn't seem to be amused, he looked offended by the fact he was being mocked.

"Did she?" Minho asked again when he didn’t answer him but when he saw that he was biting his lower lip hard he stopped chuckling and let go of his waist, he held his chin in between his fingers and tapped a kiss on his puffy lips, making him stop biting it "do you even know what it is?"

Taemin shook his head slowly and avoided his look, he did smelled it and touched it but wasn’t sure "…she said it would be… smoother" he mumbled quietly.

"Taemin…have you ever…?"

The boy raised his gaze at him knowing what he meant and shook his head, suddenly he wasn’t sure, remembering his butler's words he asked himself if saving yourself for the right man means it supposed to be the one you'll marry because after all you're getting married with the one you love and right for you. Or…not. His father would probably come to his senses and wouldn’t let him marry some man he doesn't know, right? Maybe he'll be able to come back home and they'll forget about the whole thing. And what if he won't? He can't let some stranger his body, why the thought scared him more than the fact that he was now on the bed with a 'stranger' and his body craved for him.

Minho's eyes flicked with excitement, the thought about a aroused him, it always has, he loved those innocent and insecure moves, the hesitation in their eyes when they touched them and most of all he loved to see their faces changing when he penetrated them, that slight pain mixed with some new discovery. He loved when they gave him the control over their body, he could touch them as he liked as he wanted and they couldn’t resisted, too eager to feel something new.

Crushing his mouth on the boy's he kissed him possessively, soon enough he'll mark him as his. Sliding his hand underneath Taemin's oversize shirt he touched his skin, it was warm and soft making him greedy for more.

Taemin stiffened to the invasive touch, his lips stopped cooperating making Minho raise a look, he didn’t asked his permission when he peeled his shirt from his body and at the moment his hot lips touched his torso he didn’t needed one, Taemin melted to the touch and devoted himself.

Minho placed the phial on the bed next to them his hands free, he kissed and touched and caressed the pale skin, , biting, tasting, earning soft whimpers from Taemin's throat.

Taemin closed his eyes and arched his back when a wet tongue closed around his and , he placed the back of his hand to his mouth and muffled a moan when Minho treated his other the same, his stiffened to the teasing touch and he moved restlessly against the mattress.

Minho slid his mouth on the boy's stomach slowly, rolling his eyes to look at his features changing with pleasure, he bitten his sides- loving the way he groaned to the slight pain as he left marks on his body, his hand pulled the string that held his pants and toss it away before he removed them away along with his underwear.

Taemin flushed, he opened his eyes to look at Minho who was staring at his body hungrily, his instinct to cover his body with his hands pushed a side when Minho brushed his fingertips admirably on his torso and down to his crotch, he shivered and let a soft moan, his full and hard touched the pit of his stomach and was being ignored when Minho kept sliding his fingers down on his bare thighs.

Straightening, Minho got to his feet in front of the bed and slowly removed his clothes, the boy watched him as he did, his eyes filled with desire. Completely Minho got on the bed next to him, he spun him so his back rested against his chest, his hardening pressing his lower back.

Soft hand caressed his cheek and neck, removed strings of hair from his eyes and tugged it behind his ear before pulling him to a kiss, Taemin angled his head and let the hot tongue invade his mouth, Minho arched an arm around his waist while his hips jerked up and rubbed against him. Taemin moaned when he felt Minho's pocking against his buttocks, he pushed his body back but was being held by his arm.     

Lips separated they gasped for air, Minho let go of the boy's waist and leaned forward to grab the phial "open it" he said quietly and lowered his head to nuzzle his neck while Taemin did as been told.

Getting on his elbow Minho poured the oil from the phial onto his palm, he lowered it to his and after he did he placed his hand against Taemin's buttock, pushing two fingers to rub his pucker hole. The boy squirm and mewled, his small hands on the sheets, it felt good.

Minho smiled coquettishly and slid an arm underneath the boy's neck pulling him closer as he guided his into his hole.

Sharp cry of pain echoed in the room and Taemin stiffened, his arousal replaced with tears that sprang in his eyes, his fists tightened around the sheets before he let go and reached his hand to hold on Minho's waist to stop him from going any farther, trying to push him away. Minho held the hand on his waist tightly and kept pushing into the boy, he was so tight and warm– it was amazing.

Fully in Minho let go of Taemin's hand and wrapped himself around him, the boy shook savagely in his arms, he slid his hand up to hold his chin in between his fingers and made him look at him, when he saw the tears rolling down his cheek his heart sank in his chest.

Taemin was panting harshly, the pain in his lower back was unbearable, he couldn’t control the tears that escaped from his eyes and he was paralyzed, too afraid to move. Was that how it was supposed to be, painful?

Soft lips tapped kisses on his eyes, brushing the tears away "relax…" Minho mumbled against him, his voice full with regret but Taemin couldn’t move.

"It's hurts" he managed to say, his voice cracked.

"I'm sorry…" Minho mumbled and lowered his mouth to kiss the boy's nose, for once he really meant it "please relax your body, it won't hurt if you will"

It took Taemin a long moment to finally relax, Minho's hands roamed on his body soothingly and his mouth kissed everywhere he could reach, when he felt him ease around him he started to move in small s so Taemin could get used to the new feeling.

"Better now?" he asked quietly and got a small nod as an answer. Slowly he pulled his hips and pushed back, finding the right rhythm, Taemin was tight and his hot walls wrapped perfectly around him, milked him with every . Soon enough his small sounds of pain faded and he started to whimper, his death grip on the sheets loosen and the hand that still held his waist it way down to his hips.

Minho nuzzled Taemin's neck while sliding his hand to his inner thighs, he pulled his leg over his and penetrated deeper into him.

Taemin moaned, something touched deep inside him and it sent pleasurable shivers to his whole body, he shut his eyes and let it wash him, enjoying it.

Minho smile, he found the boy's sweet spot, it made him moan so sweetly and y at the same time, he craved to hear it again and again, one hand around Taemin's he along with his s, the boy mewled and his body clenched around him even tighter.

"Feels good?" he asked, his mouth close to Taemin's ear, his breath tickled him.

Taemin nodded and angled his head, he opened his eyes and looked at him, something pure mix with lust reflected in those chocolate eyes. Minho smiled and lowered his mouth on those puffy lips, kissing him possessively, marking him with his burning tongue.

Taemin's moans muffled into the kiss, Minho him faster, his hips kept pushing against something deep inside him, making his body restless, new feeling rippled his body in small waves and it felt amazing.

"Open your eyes, look at me…" Minho mumbled when their lips separated "I want to see you cuming"

Taemin's eyes opened slowly and he let out a moan when the waves that washed his body became much more tense "I…ahh…I…" his body clenched tightly, and he didn’t knew what to expect for when suddenly it hit him, strong and hard.

"M-Minho…" he cried out, releasing his hot into his hand.

Minho kept pushing into the boy, his milked tightly by his clenched walls, his own rippled his bones, he leaned his head on Taemin's and a little faster to ride his , releasing himself into his tight .

Taemin panted, he couldn’t hear anything over the rush of blood in his ears, it was so…good. Warm lips kissed his cheek before Minho pulled out of him, small pain teased his hole but he could bear it, he shifted and spun him so they were facing each other as he asked "are you ok?"

Taemin nodded, a tired smile lingered on his face, Minho's hand removed strings of hair from his eyes and his cheeks softly.

He looked deeply into his eyes and smiled back at him, something tickled the pit of his stomach, he was so pretty and looked so innocent and for a moment it made him feel weird, a little guilty for taking advantage of his body, it never bothered him before so why now, why him?

"Taemin…?"

"Hmm…"

"How old are you?"    

Taemin frowned, it was a weird question to ask now "sixteen" he said quietly and watched the way Minho's face changed in some kind of emotion he couldn’t understand. Minho leaned closer and kissed his forehead before he tugged him to his body and hugged him, it felt good to be held in his protecting arms, closing his eyes he allowed himself to drift into sleep.

 

 

When Taemin opened his eyes it was already noon, he was alone in bed- Minho wasn’t there to hold him anymore, disappointment washed his body leaving him confused and empty from the inside, he wasn't sure about his emotions, suddenly feeling a little scared for what he have done. Swallowing a lump in his throat he tried to clear his mind from all of his thoughts, he rubbed his chest soothingly, it was heavy and it ached, he didn’t wanted to cry for his confusion it doesn't make any sense.

Sitting, he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes, groaning when small pain held his behinds, slowly he got himself out of bed and walked out of the room toward the baths, he'll think about everything later.