chapter 9

Prince (not so) charming

 

Minho eyed the crowd as he made his way to the alter, a lot of important people came to the ceremony but he knew only few of them, his heart pounded loudly in his ears, excitement and fear held his heart as he saw his father standing by the royal chair and waited for him to reach it, he looked so weak - using the help of his assistants so he could stand up straight. Minho begged his father to stay in his sickbed but the king insisted on making the ceremony by himself, telling him it was his last wish before his death, he couldn’t hear those words even if he knew his father was dying.

His vision blurred and he in a deep breath in order to calm, his eye scan the hall desperately, he was looking for a young boy who wasn’t there, maybe it was for the best, telling him he letting go of him just so he could see him smile, even if it broke his heart, he just couldn’t take the guilt for his tears anymore, Taemin deserved to have a normal life like boys in his age, he wasn’t supposed to tied in marriage he didn’t wanted.

The king smiled at him softly with proud in his eyes as he sat on the chair, turning to face the crowd he tried to speak as loud as he could "I here present to unto you, your undoubted KING. Wherefore all you who are come this day to do your homage and service, are you willing to do the same?" the crowd answered in one voice and the king turned to face his son again.

Minho's heart skipped a bit when suddenly he saw his husband walking into the hall quietly and sitting at the far end, trying to merge with the people around him, their eyes linked for a brief moment- the boy looked tired and pale, his eyes were red and puffy and he knew he probably cried himself to exhaustion.

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the people of the kingdom according their respective law and customs?"

The king's voice drew back his attention and he looked at him as he said "I solemnly promise so to do" his voice was steady and sure.

"Will you to your powers cause law and justice, in mercy, to be executed in all your judgments?"

"I will"

The king took the crown from the assistant by his side and placed it over Minho's head as he prayed, slowly lowering it on him.

Minho closed his eyes and took a deep breath "thank you Appa" he whispered and let the stress drift away from his body.

 

 

Taemin sat on the chair long after the crowd made his way out of the hall, he waited patiently for the king and the queen to leave as well. his body was stiffen and his bones ached but he didn’t moved, his heart pounded in his ears, his head down, his eyes looked at the floor in front of him.

"I thought I told you, you don’t have to come to the ceremony" Minho's deep voice filled his ears and he raised his gaze he looked at his husband.     

Teary chocolate eyes looked deeply into Minho's as he said quietly "my husband needed me by his side"

Minho felt his heart sinking in his chest and tried to keep his tone steady "you were free to go"

"I don’t want to go"

Minho frowned and sat by his side, the boy turned in his chair to face him.

"I'm sorry for all I ever done, you're important to me and I want to stay by your side. Do you really want me to go?" Taemin asked his voice full with sadness.

Minho's face softened and he sighed "I want that for you, I don’t want you to suffer anymore. We can't stop fighting and it's not good for us, for you…you're young and you're not supposed to be tied up in this age of yours, especially now that I'm the king- your responsibilities would only grow and it's too much for a sixteen years old boy. I love you too much for seeing tears in your eyes"

Taemin felt warmth washing his body, his chocolate eyes lighted in some kind of hope "do you…love me?"

Minho nodded his voice was low as he talked "a lot. And I wished for so long you'll feel the same"

The boy looked deeply into his eyes before he leaned toward his husband and pressed his lips against him, his tongue it way into his mouth possessively, it was hot and delicious, he reached his hands and held the flap of Minho's suit, tugging him closer, Minho let out a soft moan deep in his throat and reached his hands to cup the boy's cheeks, deepening their kiss.  

"I don’t want to leave, please let me stay…" Taemin said as they separated, his forehead pressed against Minho's and his tone was begging.   

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Minho asked.

"Yes" he whisper and pulled back to look into his eyes "I'll be good I promise…I don’t want to leave, I want to be here with you"

Minho smiled softly and his cheeks "I want you to be here with me too"

 

 

Taemin hugged Minho's arm as they made their way to their room, his head leaned calmly on his shoulder, his husband kissed his top as they walked slowly.

They stayed at the hall for a long hour- talking things clear between them, promising each other to change things and be more considering with the other, they wanted to start all over and this time for real.

Walking into the room Minho asked his young husband if he'll like to eat early supper with him, the boy who didn’t ate much for the passed twenty four hours nodded and soon enough Minho's personal assistant showed at their door so the KING would give his order.

Two maids walked into their room moments later with trays of food, the smell made Taemin's stomach growl and his mouth watery, he didn’t realized how hungry he was until now, they waited for them to arrange the table and lighted candles around the room before it will come dark.

When they were left alone Minho pulled a chair for Taemin to sit, the boy smiled at his husband as he sat to the table and looked at him taking the sit in front of him. Supper was calm, they talked quietly and laughed about random things, Minho felt weeks of stress from his coronation finally drifting.

When they finished supper Taemin excused himself to make a bath, his husband waited patiently and made his own bath as he came out.

Finally underneath the covers in the warm bed Taemin made a hesitated move toward his husband who opened his arms and embraced him. The boy fumbled for his husband's lips with a soft kiss, craving to touch and be touched by him, he hasn't felt like that for awhile "Minho…" he mumbled when their lips separated.

"Yes?"

"…make love to me" Taemin barely said the words, he was whispering it sheepishly, can't look at Minho as he asked it.

Minho smiled, he held his chin in between his fingers, forcing him to look into his eyes, his mouth brushed on the boy's gently "you don’t even need to ask" he said before he hovered above him, settling in between his thighs.

Taemin moaned, his crotch rubbed against Minho's in slow, torturing, pleasurable, pace- making him hard against him, he arched his arms around his neck and drew him back to his lips for a slow possessive kiss.

Minho's moan muffled in between their tongues, he reached one hand to Taemin's pajama's shirt, exposing his soft milky skin to the touch of his fingertips.

The boy whimpered as he brushed on his s, caressing softly all  the way to his navel, his hips jerked and his erected pressed harder against his husband.

"Mmm-Minho…"Taemin cried when their lips separated, his lidded eyes looked at him as he undressed him slowly, his own hands became greedy, he wanted to touch his husband desperately. his way underneath Minho's pajama he undressed him as well, eating him with his hungry eyes, his hand fisted around his erected and he earned a loudly moan, it was like music to his ears, he never felt so aroused watching Minho throbbing by his touch, actually he never had the courage to touch him like that, so shamelessly like he used to touch his body.

Minho tapped dozens of kisses on his body, his sinful mouth touched everywhere, making his body shake savagely with anticipation.

"Please…" he mumbled with need when his husband kissed his pubic bone teasingly, his hips jerked to rush him, his poked his neck before he lowered his mouth and took him into the hot cavern.

Soft, warm, wet tongue provoked him, he cried out as it his length all the way from the base and up to head before Minho wrapped his lips over his and started to hard, his head bobbed up and down fast.

Too close to his his husband stopped, arching his back and his hands around the sheets tightly he cried desperately "no…please don’t stop…" his hips jerked up, urging him to take him again into his mouth but Minho held his waist gently as he pinned him to the bed and crawled up back to his lips.

Hand reaching to the night dresser Minho pulled a little bottle of oil, his young husband angled his head to looked at him, lust in his eyes as he waited for him to slick his tight entrance with his expert fingers.

"Oh Taemin…" Minho mumbled as he pushed two fingers into the boy, the hot walls him in, clenching around him tightly, his throbbed by the thought of being deep inside him.

Taemin whimpered, pushing his body to meet the fingers inside him, it tortured him as it brushed his sweet spot but missed it. Loudly gasp filled the room when Minho removed his fingers and replaced them with his stiffen in one smooth , making the boy clench around him and cry out when pain mixed with pleasure rippled his body.

They panted harshly, Minho pushed his length in and out of his young husband fast and hard, making him squirm underneath him, he lowered his mouth to kiss him possessively before his hand around Taemin's , he him at the same pace of his s.

Taemin's moans were needy and his whole body shook as he felt his ripples his bones, tense, strong and "…AHHHH!"

Hot covered Minho's hand, his milked by tight, hot walls, his own hit him and he pushed his hips few more times before he collapsed on top of his husband.

Taemin shook underneath Minho, his sensitive crushed between their bellies, he could barely breathe but didn’t wanted his husband to move away, his weight felt good on his body, comforting, loving, needed, he want to stay like that as much as he could, so when his husband pulled out of him he groaned disappointedly.

Minho smiles and tapped a kiss on Taemin's nose before he rested by his side and pulled him to his arms, cradling as they slowly drifted into sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin peeped into the study room of his husband and cleared his throat, Minho who was sitting with his father discussing about the kingdom's wealth raised his head and looked at the door, smile crossed his face and he signed the boy to come in with his hand.

Taemin glanced at his father in law he took a step into the room, suddenly feeling he was interrupting to some important manners, his father in law however just smile at him, he looked sicker than the last time he saw him and his pale skin got an ugly color of yellow and gray.

"Your highness" he said quietly and bowed in front of his father in law.

"Good evening Taemin…"he answered weakly, clearly he was having hard time to talk.

"I'm sorry for my interruption" the boy mumbled and almost jumped out of his skin when Minho held his hand from his place at the sofa he was sitting on.

"…what happened Taemin…?" his husband asked and the boy glanced at his father in law once again before talking.

"I wanted to know if I can go and drink tea, until you'll finish here…if that's ok with you"

Minho's face changed with some unreadable emotion just like he did for the last two weeks when Taemin asked him to go and drink tea, actually it was silent request to go and spend his time with the maid while he was busy, the boy however avoided of using the particular request so Minho's parents won't found out about the fact he was spending his time at the worker areas.  It was still hard for Minho to agree but tried his best not to be the bad guy as he nodded his head slowly, things went well between them and he didn’t wanted to ruin it, besides Taemin was alone most of the day and he knew that the boy was waiting for those few hours with the maid, after meeting with her he was coming back to the room with a big smile on his face that he craved to see, it made him feel a little lost, he wished he could make the boy smile like that.

But even with all the hate for Taemin's behavior he couldn’t deny the way it affected their marriage, the boy was better, he didn’t know if he was happy but he surely was better, so they had an agreement – Taemin asked Minho's 'permission' to go every night while Minho was obligated to say yes, the onetime he said no made the boy really, really angry and Minho was afraid he lost the delicate balance they had, luckily it ended up in between the sheets with loudly moans.

The became more often, Taemin started to want it more, he even was brave to touch and asked to be touched, the palace's workers suddenly heard more than they should have from the royal bedroom but Minho didn’t cared- he liked it.

"Thank you" Taemin said cheerily and Minho could see he was holding himself not to make any kind of inappropriate gesture in front of his father in law eyes.

"I'll send someone to call you when I'll finish" Minho said with smile to the boy who was already bowing his way out of the study room.

"Are you two alright?" his father asked weakly.

"Yes Appa"

"Good. That's good. It's about time you two would get along, a good king need the support of the people he loves, especially his husband- it would give him strength. I wouldn’t be a good king without your Umma…she always stood by my side and Taemin shall stand by yours"

Minho smiled softly and nodded, he wished good days for him and Taemin.

His father continued talking about the kingdom's wealth, he still had a lot to learn on his way to be a real king.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin's hand glued to Yuri's big belly and he it lovingly, the baby kicked with all of his strength making him giggles "you think it's a boy or a girl?"

"I don’t know" Yuri said, she didn’t looked too well, the baby must have been exhausting her, she looked tired and a little pale.

Taemin's giggles drifted and he looked at his best friend worriedly "Noona…are you in pain?"

She tried to smile and shook her head "no, I'm just tired, I haven’t slept much last night…the baby moving all the time"

"The baby must be really exciting about the upcoming birth"

"Yes…" she said and rubbed her belly soothingly along with his "can the baby be a little less excited for the next coming month, it still got time"

Taemin muffled his laugh into the back of his free hand before he turned all serious again "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Being here it more than enough" she said with a soft smile and his cheek, the boy snuggled into her palm and beamed, he looked down at her belly as he talked to the unborn child "please be good to your Umma…she's tired, let her rest for a while"    

Yuri in a deep breath, it was hard to breathe lately, her big belly pushed against her lungs most of the time "do you want something to eat Taemin-ah?" she asked trying to find something else to focus on instead of the weird feelings in her belly.

"No, I'm not hungry"

"More tea maybe?"

"No" his giggles renewed "Noona, stop worried. Maybe you should go to sleep, you look a little bit restless"

"Yes…maybe"

Taemin helped her get up from the chair and walked with her slowly into the workers bedrooms, he made sure she's ok before they said good night, he rubbed her belly one last time and told her that if she needs anything she should send someone to call him and he'll be rushing to her. His heart was a little unease as she closed the door behind her.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh…you're here" Minho said as he walked into the room and saw Taemin out of the bathroom, he got closer to him and hugged his thin waist, pulling him to his chest.

"I'm wet…" Taemin giggled and placed his hands on his husband's chest to push him away.

"I don’t care" Minho said with a small smile as he lowered his mouth to kiss him, his hands slowly slowed down to his buttocks and pulled away the towel that wrapped around him. Taemin moaned and arched his arms around Minho's neck, he tugged him closer to his body and rubbed against him, two strong hands down to his thighs and pulled him up, he locked his legs behind Minho's back and let his husband carry him to the bed. But as his back touched the mattress a loud knock sounded on the door and they both jumped.

"KING MINHO!" the voice of Minho's assistant sounded urge "KING MINHO!" he called again and knocked even harder.

Minho jumped out of bed and opened the door while Taemin struggled to cover his body.

The assistant looked breathless, like he was running all the way to their room, he glanced at Taemin who was barely covered before turning to Minho, he his dry lips and gulped "…it's your father, he collapsed in the study room"

Minho's eyes bulged and he turned his head to Taemin as he barked at him desperately "get dressed and come FAST"

Taemin couldn't say a word, his husband was already running out of the room and the assistant followed him.

He grabbed his pajama and dressed quickly, he was on his way out of the room when suddenly hysterical maid rushed toward him "prince Taemin!"

He turned to look over his shoulder and stopped when he saw her "I know…I'm on my way to the study room…" he said and was about to keep running.

"It's Yuri…" she called.

Taemin stopped, he looked terrified "what happened???" he asked and grabbed the maid's shoulders "what happened!?"

"She told me to call you, she woke up in a gory-"

"What happened?" he cut her words- panic in his voice, he glanced toward the corridor where he was supposed to run to, to be by his husband's side, however he pushed the maid and ran to the workers area as fast as he could.