chapter 1

Prince (not so) charming

 

 

Minho walked into the inn and made his way to the bar, it was his favorite place at the kingdom, the only place where no one gave a damn about the fact he was the prince and treated him like he was just a regular person who came to have some drinks and cheap entertainment with the playgirls.

"What can I get you tonight, prince?" Siwon, the bartender asked him with a smile as he sat on the stool.

"The usual" Minho answered smiling coquettishly.

Siwon took a glass and made his drink, placing it in front of him he saluted him playfully and left him alone so he could take care of the other clients.

Sipping slowly Minho eyed the inn, his gaze fell on one of the playgirls, she was probably new cause he never saw her before and he liked new things. While he was thinking if he should spend his night chasing the girl or finding himself some different kind of interment a young boy made his way to the bar, beautiful chocolate eyes sparkled in the dim light, his brown hair framed his face making him look angelic, his lips full and looked so inviting, his clothes however were too big for his thin figure so he couldn’t see his body clearly.

"Can I have a drink" he called at the bartender.

Minho eyed him as he brought his glass to his lips, he liked what he saw, it wasn’t unusual for him but it's been a while since he saw a boy that he wanted in his bed.

"Aren’t you a little too young to drink?" Siwon asked the boy, patronize him as he made his way toward him.

"Why won't you stuck your nose in someone else's life and just bring me a drink?!" the boy hissed, his angelic face changed with anger.

Minho chuckled underneath his breath and sipped, he made the boy turn to look at him "any problems?" he asked.

Minho shook his head smiling "bring him a drink…it's on me" he told the bartender who did as been told.

"I don’t need you to buy me a drink…" the boy said angrily "I have money"

"But you're too young to buy some, so you need my help" Minho said, placing his glass on the counter "I'm Choi Minho…" he said and reached his hand for a shake.

The boy ignored it and stared at him, at the moment the bartender placed a glass with cold drink in front of him he took it and walked away from there.

"Spoiled brat" Siwon said and shook his head.

"Do you know him?" Minho asked, his eyes followed the boy as he made his way to the second floor, where rooms were rented for a good time, usually for a night with the playgirls.

"He's here for almost a week now, ran away from home, if the rumors were true"

"Why?"

"Don’t know"

"So how do you know he ran away?"

"He eats breakfast with the girls, he told them when they asked"

Minho nodded understandingly and finished the rest of his drink quietly.

"Another one?" Siwon asked.

"No…thanks" Minho shook his head and got up from the stool "I'm going now"

"See you tomorrow"

walking out of the inn Minho got on his horse, his eyes wandered to the windows where the second floor was, some of them where lighted by dim lights, the sounds of moans echoed from them but only one room was fully lighted and was quiet, just like the young boy who stared out of window.

Even if it was dark their eyes linked, Minho smiled at the boy and waved at him, the boy however just sighed and went into the room ignoring him.

Chuckling, he held the harness and urged his horse to ride away from there, back to the palace.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minho got into the dining room and met the scolding eyes of his parents, it was like that every morning.

"…when are you gonna stop this?" his father said with harsh tone.

"Darling, not now…lets eat quietly" his mother harried to say and earned an angry look from her husband.

"Then when?!" he burst "he's getting married soon! Going out every night to find cheap entertainment with playgirls and playboys, this is not how a prince should act!"

"He'll change after the wedding" his mother promised his father.

Minho rolled his eyes and sighed, he poured himself a coffee while his parents continued scold him, he didn’t cared though, it wasn’t like he was getting married out of love, he never even met his match, he heard stories yes but that arrangement of marriage was only for the money, the kingdom was in debts and as the heir to the throne it was the only life for him. At first, Minho refused to get married but as time has passed he realized it was not worth fighting for, he'll get married and keep on with his life as always, who would tell him no?! He'll be the king after all.

The maid served him his breakfast and he eat quietly, listening to his parents arguing when suddenly his father turned to him "you'll both be meeting soon, you better be charming and make your match like you…" and with those words his parents left the table.

"Pffft!" he snorted and put a bite into his mouth, who wouldn't like him? He was charming as hell! If his match was willing to marry him without even know him the rumors had probably made it way to the far lands.

Maybe his match was ugly or defective  and that's why they didn’t even bothered to meet long before knowing it's just for the money? His head pounded by his thoughts, he tried to dismiss them, he still got time till he'll get married so why thinking about it now? 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When the night as come he got out of the palace as always like his parents never scolded him, getting on his horse he rode his way to the inn.

The place was cheerily as always as he walked in, one of the playgirls made her way toward him and arched her arms around his neck "hello my prince" she said giggling, Minho could see she was a little tipsy.

Smiling at her he lowered his head and tapped a kiss on her lips, placing his hands on her thin waist he pulled her closer to his body. The playgirl giggled loudly and rubbed her body against him teasingly "do you looking for some fun tonight?" she asked him seductively, on her face expression that said she remembered one of their nights at the second floor.

Minho's lips found their way to hers with a sloppy kiss that has been cut when he got a glance at the bar right behind her shoulder.

"What is it my prince?" the playgirl asked panting from their kiss.

Minho smiled at her "I need a drink first, maybe later…"

The playgirl eyed him for a moment before taking a step back and let him out from the prison of her arms, his smile melt her harsh expression like promising her he want her and none of the other playgirls tonight.

Minho her cheek gently in the way he always treated the playgirls before he made his way to the bar.

"Prince!" Siwon called when he sat on a stool and already took a glass to make a drink for him.

The young boy that he met last night stood by the bar, he turned when the bartender called at Minho, his eyes landed on him and he made a face.

"Hi…" Minho said with a cocky smile and rested his head on his palm, eyeing the boy.

The boy turned his gaze to the bartender and focused on him while he made his drink, he jumped spooked all of a sudden when a hand touched his hair and it slightly.

"What are you doing???" he asked with high pitch tone and looked at Minho with widened eyes.

"Making you notice me…" Minho said, his voice deep and seductive.

The bartender placed the drink on the counter and gave him a look, he was still too young for his belief. 

"Don’t touch me" the boy said and moved from him, he took his drink and went to the second floor as fast as his feet took him.

Laughing, Minho looked at the bartender and they shared a moment of amusement, he gave him his drink and he sipped from it calmly "he's cute" he mumbled.

Siwon rested his elbows on the counter in front of him "it's been a while…"

"I know, I guess it's been a while since someone caught my eye, he's really pretty"

"Pretty…" Siwon repeated chuckling "exactly what you like…"

Minho smiled, the bartender new his taste in women…and men.

After finishing his drink he took another one, his eyes roamed the inn, looking at the playgirls – especially at the one who caught him earlier that evening, she smiled at him whenever their eyes linked and tried to ask with her gaze only when he'll need her service but Minho stayed at the bar without reassuring anything, he wanted something else tonight, a young boy.

 

 

It was almost dawn when Minho got out of the inn, looking up at the second floor he looked for the young boy but he wasn’t there like he was at the night before, weird feeling of disappointment washed his body and he shook his head to dismiss it.

He ended up taking another drink and fooling around with the playgirl, he let her him off but when she offered more he gave up and paid her well, apologizing he kissed her lips gently tasting himself in before he went out.

He made it back to the palace just in time for breakfast, or in the way his parents saw it – scolding time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After few hours of good sleeping Minho got up from the bed, he took a bath with the help of his maid, she did an excellent job cleaning the royal . With . Twice.

When his personal assistant helped him to get dressed- sitting on his knees in front of his crotch and tying his pants with his lips- his mother walked in. The assistant jumped back to his feet immediately, a little scared from the queen's reaction. She just sighed and ordered him to go out of the room, she knew Minho fooled around with the crew for his own benefits and that young man who just 'helped' her son would get fired only when Minho would had enough of him.

"I was busy" Minho groaned and tied his pants.

"You can do…that…later" his mother said a little irritated.

The prince just rolled his eyes and crossed his hands over his bare chest "what do you want?"

"I asked the maid to call you, she said she couldn’t find you anywhere…"

"I guess she's good in understanding when a man needs his privacy"

"Good for her. Now…come, the tailor is here" she said and her heels to the door.

Minho frowned "a tailor? Why?"

"For your wedding clothes" she said looking at him from behind her shoulder.

Dragging his feet he followed his mother, he wasn’t in a mood but had no other choice, the wedding was close.

The tailor took all of his sizes and asked his opinion about the fabric and the colors even if Minho didn’t cooperated much and when he finished the prince went back to his room as fast as he could to get ready and go out for his night amusement at the inn, just as every night. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minho stopped his horse at the front of the inn, his eyes caught the young boy sitting on a small bench at the corner, he was holding a small burning fume in his hand, his face down staring at the ground. Minho frowned, he got down from his horse and tied it before he made his way close to the boy, reaching out his hand he took it from the boy and threw it to the ground- smashing it with his boot.

"Ya!" the boy raised his head, anger in his eyes "what are you doing?!" he called and when he saw it was Minho he cursed underneath his breath, that man won't leave him alone "you again…"

"It's not good for you" Minho said.

"It's not of your business what's good for me!"

"Where did you get it?"

The boy said nothing, avoiding his eyes.

"Did one of the playgirls gave it to you?"

The boy remained silent.

"You too young to inhale those things"

"I'm not young" the boy mumbled "and it's not of your business"

Minho eyed him for a moment before he sat next to him, making him look at him with horror in his eyes "how old are you?" he asked the boy softly and when he didn’t get an answer he in a deep breath and reached his hand for a shake "I'm Choi Minho…" 

"I know" the boy said quietly "you already told me your name"

"…you haven’t told me yours" Minho said looking at his beautiful features.

The boy gulped like thinking to himself if it would be smart move to tell him his name.

"You do have one, right?" Minho asked with a smile, trying to be funny.

"…Taemin, Lee Taemin"

"Hi Lee Taemin" Minho's voice became deep and seductive as he let the boy's name roll on his tongue.

For a moment they looked at each other, something lingered between them and Taemin was the first to turn his look away, he got up from the bench and made his way into the inn. Minho watched him as he walked in, already hunting him in his mind.

 

 

For the rest of the night Minho didn't saw him and after few drinks he went up to the second floor with one of the playgirls.

When he came down 2 hours later he bumped into Taemin who was on his way from the shared baths of the floor, his chocolate eyes looked deeply into his.

"Sorry…" he mumbled, tugging his damp hair behind his ear, Taemin held a towel that made a wall between them, he looked so vulnerable- biting his lower lip with embarrassment.

Minho smiled at him and reached his hand to touch his cheek, he wanted to know how it felt to touch his pale skin, was it really soft as it looked?

Taemin looked confused as he took one step back, half playgirl came out of the room and made Minho drop his hand.

"Prince…" she giggled "you forgot this…" getting closer she rubbed her body shamelessly against him and purred, on her finger she held his underwear.

Taemin gulped and looked at Minho who laughed and took it from her, wave of heat washed his body as he made his way to the room at the end of the corridor and slammed the door behind him.

Minho's laughter faded, he kissed the playgirl fondly and slapped her making her giggle louder than before, he took a glance at the door and smiled, he saw the boy's shadow at the floor "good night Taemin!" he called loudly enough, watching his shadow disappearing fast before he made his way down and out of the inn.

On his horse ready to go he looked up to the windows of the second floor, Taemin's window was closed and dark.

 

 

Taemin lay on the bed, his heart was pounding loudly in his ears, his body burned and tingled with weird feeling, very arousing one.

"Choi Minho…" he mumbled, everybody called him 'prince' he noticed, he was charming yeah, very good looking that for sure,  the way he looked at him and touched his hair the night before, the way he almost touched him now, it made butterflies fly at pit of his stomach. 

Sighing, he his side and hugged the pillow to his body, it was too hot in the room or maybe it was just him but eventually he got up from the bed and went to the window, open it he inhaled. Cold air welcomed his face, played with his brown soft hair making him ease, he grabbed an old swing chair that was in the room and sat in front of the window, rocking slowly he closed his eyes and drifted into sleep.