chapter 2

Prince (not so) charming

 

 

It was already noon when Minho opened his eyes, he had a sweet dream about a young boy that left him longing, yawning his scratched his bare stomach and slowly lowered his hand to his , it was hard and full in his hand as he it lazily but not enough to .

Reaching his hand to his night dresser he took a small bell that used to call his maid, she came immediately into the room and stood against the door.

"You're new" Minho said and sat in bed, his created a little tent in his blankets making the maid embarrassed "come closer" he ordered and she did "I never saw you here"

She nodded "soo-young ssi is sick, I'm here to replace her"

Minho eyed her, she was pretty "what is your name?"

"Kwon Yuri, my prince" she said quietly.

"Come and sit next to me…"

The maid did as been told, she sat with her back to him and looked a little worried when she heard the whoosh of his blankets, the other maids had told her that the prince used to sleep and sometimes if you were lucky enough he would let you touch his body and pleasure him, if you were good enough he would have pleasuring you too- as a reward, she didn't wanted to find out if the rumors were true.

She jumped when his warm hand touched her nape and rubbed circles with his thumb "you're really pretty…" he mumbled.

"T-thank you my prince" she stuttered.

"Can I touch you?" his voice was husky and seductive.  

The maid stiffened, the hair at the back of her neck prickled and she couldn’t say a word.

"You can say if you don't want to…" he said quietly and lowered his mouth to tap a kiss on her nape, making her shiver against his mouth, his tongue her smooth skin and he it gently.   

Too afraid that she might loose her job by saying no to the heir to the throne she nodded weakly.

Minho smiled and removed the covers from his body, he settled himself behind her, his poked at her small back, his hands roamed on her belly and up to cup her s as he untied her apron, his lips kissed and her softly and he let out a soft moan.

Yuri felt amazing underneath him, her body contained him perfectly, she was so tight, he buried himself deep inside her and slowly, each deeper than the other. He enjoyed the soft cries that escaped as he slammed his hips against her, her delicate hands held his arms tightly, her legs wrapped around his small back, his weight pinned her to the mattress. But when he closed his eyes at the edge of his , Minho thought about chocolate eyes, big puffy lips and angelic face…Taemin.

Cuming in a loudly moan he increased his pace to ride his , her hot walls clenched around his and milked him, he collapsed on top of her before he pulled out and let her out of his bed.

Ashamed, Yuri collected her clothes and hurried to get out of the room with tears in her eyes, she felt used and her body ached.

"Yuri…" Minho called at her before she managed though, making her turn to look at him.

"You were good, I want you to stay around as my personal maid"

She just nodded and left.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The night has come and Taemin found himself sitting at the window watching at the men that walked into the inn, none of them were the one he was hoping to see. Scolding himself for his craving he sighed, knowing he's been attracted to men he never really met one that made his heart beat restlessly and his body burn with need.

Taemin wasn’t naive, he knew all about intimacy, being close with his butler he used to ask him the things he was embarrassed to ask his parents and his butler always answered his curious questions with a smile even if they were about men. But he never been with one before, his butler always said that he should save himself for the right man. When his father found about it he was mad and on that day Taemin realized he was a freak for wanting to be with a man.

His butler got fired, being accused for corrupting his mind with filth and no matter how much Taemin begged- his father didn’t believed it wasn’t the truth. Few days later his father came with a statement that shattered his heart to million pieces and he couldn’t believe that he still left tears to cry, at that moment he knew that running away from home would be the only thing he could do.

"…you want to be with a man?!" his father's voice echoed in his head as he reminisce that day, he was angry "then you'll marry one, maybe he'll make something decent out of you so you won't embarrass me more than you already did"

"What?" his red and puffy eyes bulged, he looked at his mother who stood there quiet as a ghost "Appa…I…no!"

"It's not even a question, we found you a match, luckily"

"But I don’t want to get married" his cries fell on deaf ears, he was too young to get married- only sixteen- he didn’t wanted to get married with someone he didn’t knew or loved, he didn’t wanted his body to be taken by someone he's not the one. "Umma…Appa…please… I'll change" he begged "I won't love men, I promise, please…I don’t want to get married"

His father just slammed his fist on the table and left, his mother followed him silently.

Shaking his head he dismissed his memories, he didn’t even noticed he was crying, wiping his tears away he got into bed, it didn’t looked like Choi Minho will come tonight anyway.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Give me another one" Minho asked from Siwon who looked at him confused, he hasn't touched the first glass. Pouring him another drink he gave it to him and the prince smiled, he took it and walked away from the bar.

On his way to the second floor two playgirls tried their luck "not tonight…" he mumbled with a polite smile and went up the stairs, making his way to the end of the corridor, where he knew he could find a young beautiful boy. Knocking on the door he waited for it to be open.

Taemin opened the door slightly and peeked at him, he looked like he was asleep and Minho wonder to himself how could that boy sleep in such a noisy place, his chocolate eyes were lidded and his lips a little dry, he was wearing loosen pants that were too big to his thin figure, his upper body was bare and he could see his ribs and waist bones, his skin pale and his s were erected, he looked embarrassed and closed the door just a little so his penetrating eyes won't see him.

"…did I wake you?"

Taemin gulped "what…do you want?" his voice was husky and he coughed.

Minho smiled, it was like music to his ears, he lifted the glasses that in his hand and raised a questioning brow.

"No thanks…" Taemin mumbled and was about to close the door.

"Why not?" Minho stopped him by pressing his foot to the door.

Taemin looked at his foot and then back at him, biting his lip he looked torn, knowing he's not supposed to feel the way he feels for that man, pure longing.

"Only one drink…" Minho said with a smile.

"Please leave me alone" he asked with low voice.

Minho didn't move.

"Please…" Taemin wasn’t in a mood, he was tired too.

"Only if you'll drink this with me…"

Taemin pushed the door on his foot as hard as he could and closed it in his face, he looked at it shocked a little before he turned to look around him to see if anyone saw the way the boy treated him, all of the doors were closed.

As he was about to turn and go back down stairs the door opened once again and Taemin -fully dressed now- walked out of the room, closing the door behind him he stood in front of him, his hands were by the sides of his body and he looked a little insecure.

Minho smirked and gave him one glass "want to drink it outside?" he asked, knowing that outside it would be quieter and he could preyed on him easily.

Taemin nodded, it was too loudly at the inn. He followed Minho quietly as they made their way down stairs and out.

Sitting on the bench, Minho clicked their glasses and took a sip, Taemin just held the glass in his hand and stared at it "I thought you like this drink, I saw you ordering this only…"

Minho's voice made him raise his gaze, he nodded and put the glass to his mouth, taking a sip, it spilled a little from the corner of his mouth and before he could wipe it Minho's hand reached and his thumb was on his lips, softly, wiping it wetness, sending waves of heat to his body. Shifting, he avoided his touch and looked at him embarrassed.

"Sorry…" Minho mumbled with a soft smile as he took the glass from him, placing it on the ground, not that he was sorry at all, it was all part of his game.   

Taemin made a small voice in his throat but said nothing.

"Your lips…so soft…" he got closer to the boy "and…inviting" his hand caught his chin in between his finger, making him gulp "and…" the words trailed off as he lowered his head to press his lips on the boy.

Taemin stiffened, his hands shook as he placed them on Minho's chest and pushed him away from him "no…"

Minho didn’t moved much, his lips still close to him, his breath his face he smiled and lowered his mouth once again, his tongue the boy's upper lip softly, pressing and gently, slowly invading his mouth, the bitter taste of the drink lingered on his tongue as he rolled around it with his own, like he was drinking him.

Pleasurable wave of heat washed Taemin's body and he let out a soft whimper, his hand were still on Minho's chest but he didn’t pushed away this time, he melted against his lips.

When Minho pulled back he looked at his chocolate eyes, they sparkled even at the dark, his hand let go of his chin and slid to his arm, all the way to his palm that rested on his chest, he cupped it and Taemin tried to remove it but he didn’t let him, eyeing his features with hunger.

Taemin was confused, his body tingled, he wanted to taste that man again but he also wanted to run away from him, he felt things he wasn’t supposed to feel to a man like him, he saw him with the playgirls, he didn’t kissed them like that, so passionately and he knew it was wrong.

Minho lowered his head to kiss him again but this time Taemin moved his head and avoided the kiss "no…" his voice was as a whisper.

Minho straightened and let go of his hand "why not?"

"It's…wrong…"

Minho frowned, was he thinking it's wrong to do that because of who he was? "It's not…" he mumbled.

Taemin looked at him worriedly, his father said it was wrong, he can't do that, he promised he won't.

Suddenly, Minho smiled at him "it's ok…I can wait" he said and got up from the bench, he made his way to his horse and got on it, riding away from there.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sleeping was impossible, after Minho left he stayed on the bench thinking about that kiss that made his body so aroused. Eventually he got back into the inn and went to the room he was staying at, he locked the door behind him and crushed on the bed, from the rooms around him he heard loudly moans and unlike usually it made his body burn with the need to know how it really felt when somebody was touching you from the inside.

Tossing around his hardening crushed underneath his weight, he was ashamed with his lack of self control over his body, trying to forget Minho's tongue inside his mouth, Minho's hand holding his chin, holding his palm close to his firm chest.

It became to hot in the room, the wind from the open window wasn’t enough, groaning he got up from bed and went to the door, he took his towel on his way out of the room.

The little tent in his pants was embarrassing, especially when he bumped in a playgirl, hurrying to cover it with the towel. 

The playgirl wasn’t stupid and a big smile crossed her face "hi Taemin" she said, he wasn’t a stranger, the boy eat breakfast with her and the rest of the girls few times, he needed someone to talk to and they were good listeners, that's how they found that he ran away from home.

"Hi…" he mumbled, not able to look at her.

"Do you need help with your…problem?" she asked amused.

The boy shook his head so fast, that she thought it might fall, he was here for more than a week now surrounded by beautiful girls and temptations but never took advantage of it, he was young and full with hormones but also very restrained or maybe he just couldn’t afford it, the benefits that the playgirls gave were expensive. "Is it because of the money?" she asked him softly and he shook his head once again. Taemin was a beautiful boy and to be honest she didn’t mind helping him even without a reward for her work "if you'll ever like…"

"No thanks" he mumbled.

"A cold shower will make it go away" she said with a smile and patted his shoulder letting the boy walk into the baths.

 

 

The cold shower did help him to calm his arousal, he felt a little pain in his lower body but it was bearable. When he got back to the room he found on the floor by the door a little phial, he raised it and opened the cork, sweet flowery smell filled his nostrils. Taemin frowned and shook the phial to find it contained some sort of liquid, pouring to his palm he sniffed it suspiciously.

"It can help you to make it smoother…"

The playgirl's voice made him jump, almost dropping the phial he turned to look at her "…you know" she said and demonstrate him how to his , the boy turned red and she just winked at him before going back into her room.

Taemin got into the room too and locked the door behind him, his heart pounded so fast and he couldn’t hear anything over the rush of blood in his ears, he was so embarrassed.

Leaving the phial on the night dresser by the bed he curled himself into a ball under the covers and shut his eyes with an effort to get some sleep.