Welcome to the Game!

Love Is Never There For Me

Min Kyung could not believe her eyes. The person sitting on the chair was her enemy? The one who was making her miserable? This cannot be true.

"Mi Hi?! You? You were the one who sent this many people after me?!?!?" Min Kyung cried. Mi Hi did not reply. She gave her a cold look.

Min Kyung tensed up. She never saw this side of Mi Hi before. She was always smiling, a bright and happy child. She always encouraged Min Kyung and supported her. The same Mi Hi who always guided her through her tough times is now her enemy?!

"Please tell me that this is all a lie and that you two are just joking around. This must be it right? Those secret cameras thing." Min Kyung said.

"She is pretty hysterical." One of the men said. Mi Hi shot him a glare. He gave a frightful look and shut his mouth. He didn't dare to oppose her.

"No, this is not a joke. We are going to overthrow you family." Jaejoong said.

"Shut up!!" Min Kyung screamed. She gasped. Did she just say that?

"Oh. So that side of you is starting to show up now huh? The violent side of you that is." Mi Hi said.

"Why? Why are you betraying me? I thought we were friends!!" Min Kyung cried.

"Friends? Friends!!? Your family always looked down on my family. We were supposed to be the ones with power. Yet your family allied with the Kim Family and ambushed us. They didn't spare anybody. You people were murderers!!"

"You could've just sued us!!"

"Sue!? Ha! That will bring shame to our family's name!! We are on the bad side of society. We do not depend on them to settle our problems!!"

"Then it was your own fault!! For the sake of your pride you would rather let there be unjustice!!"

"It changes no matter that your family is a murderer. You come from the main family of them and you yourself is a murderer!!"

"I did not wish for it!!"

"You can make up any excuse!! I watched my family all died in front of me. My brothers, sisters, and my parents!! You trashed our family name!! You made me suffer by losing my family right in front of me. I had to carry this burden without knowing it. I had to be lonely for all these years until I found out who I really was. I will make you know my sufferings!!"

"By killing my father?!"

"Why yes of course. I knew when I was that young already. But we did not know the code. Poor Kim Ki Bum. He told us the code accidentally and caused the death of the man he admired so much. Blaming himself. It was quite entertaining watching him when he recieved the news. It was so thrilling!!"

"You're a monster!! Watching people suffer and actually enjoying it!!"

"A monster!? Then what are you people?! My family was murdered in one night!!"

"Um, I did not want to interrupt but, this is getting nowhere." Jaejoong interrupted.

Mi Hi glared at him but she nodded.

"We will use that plan. Kim Ki Bum will defintely come here to be the knight. We will settle ourscore here."

Mi Hi nodded to the men on standby. They nodded back and faced Min Kyung. Mi Hi gave a cruel smile.

"I hope you have a safe trip.........to hell."

Mi Hi left. The men brought out duct tape and taped Min Kyung's mouth. They took out knives. Everything became black.........

 

Key looked at his cell phone screen. Min Kyung was close by. GPS is always the best don't you think?

He walked down an alley. It was abandoned long ago. Key's phone buzzed. A new message. Key looked at the screen. Welcome to the game. Accept or decline? Key frowned at the message. How wierd. Game?

Key deleted the message and placed it inside his pocket. He walked into an abandoned hospital where Min Kyung was located. He walked slowly and cautiously. Min Kyung was on the second floor.

He walked up the stairs and into room 2E15B. Inside, Min Kyung was hanged from her arms. Key ran over to her and cut the rope. Min Kyung fell down and Key caught her.

"Min Kyung, wake up!" Key urged her.

Min Kyung was unconcious. She cannot wake up.

"You're hopeless!!"

Key carried her on his back and was going to walk out when the door slammed shut. The TV in the room . There was nothing on the screen but a black image.

"Welcome to the game, where you either play or die." The voice from the TV said. Then green gas filled the room.

Key was feeling unconcious.

"Game start!" The voice said. And Key collapsed.