I Will Reveal It

Love Is Never There For Me

"Appa!! You have to come home early tonight!!It's my fifth birthday!!!"

"But sweetie, I have a job to do."

"No!!You have to come home!!"

"Ok, I'll come home right now then."

-CRASH-

"This is all your fault you dirty little devil!!"

"Omma!!"

"Don't call me that!!You made me lose everything!!!EVERYTHING!!!"

Min Kyung awoke with a start. She touched her forehead. She sighed.

"That nightmare again. I've been having it lately, ever since Im Ho said that it wasn't my fault that my dad died. I still don't know who would do this though." Min Kyung said to herself. She laid back down on the bed. She closed her eyes and awoke with a start.

"What the hell was that an image of? Why have I been thinking of that lately?" Frustrated, Min Kyung went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some milk to drink. People say milk make you sleep better. She put down her glass and went back to her room to sleep.

In the morning she woke up. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked very tired. Well as expected of a three hour sleep when she had ten hours to sleep. She looked at her wig. It wasn't dark enough to cover her blonde hair. She sighed.

"Maybe I have to go to school as Hy starting today then." Min Kyung went out of the bathroom to find her cell phone. She scrolled down her contact list and called her manager.

"Hello?" Her manager's voice came up.

"It's me Hy. I'll be going to a regular school starting from today."

"You will....WHAT!??!?!GO TO SCHOOL AS HY!?!??!ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!??!?!DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PRIVACY FANS YOU HAVE?!?YOU GO TO SCHOOL AS HY AND THE NEXT MINUTE-NO SECOND AND YOU WILL BE SURROUNDED BY ALL OF THEM!!!DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CONTROL THAT?!?DO YOU!??!?!" Her manager boomed in the phone. Min Kyung kept the phone away from her ear. She still heard it very clearly. Imagine putting the phone right next to your ear. Min Kyung's ear will be destroyed in a few seconds. Min Kyung sighed. Knowing that this would be a problem.

"Manager, once I have made a decision I will not change it. That is all I am going to say." Min Kyung said.

"B-but. Argh. Fine. Do whatever you want. Just be careful of your privacy fans and your antis. They are very crazy." Her manager warned.

"Ok. I got it. Bye."

"Bye." Min Kyung hung up. She went to find her uniform and wore it. She went out the door and went to her usual high school. She saw the posters on the walls of the school. The Sport Festival. She walked to the entrance of the school and immediately, everybody was staring. Min Kyung ignored those stares and went to the principal's office. There was only one secretary there. She hated that secretary. She was always so strict. She always said Min Kyung was going to be a bad class president. She always made things hard for her. She walked to the secretary.

"Hello?" The secretary didn't reply. She was too busy chit chatting on the phone.

'HELLO!?!??!?" Min Kyung screamed out. The secretary jumped.

"WHAT!??!DON'T YOU SEE I'M-busy..........." The secretary's voice trailed off seeing Min Kyung.

"I would like to see the principal."

"Yes o-of c-course. This way please." The secretary led Min Kyung to the principal's office. She knocked on the door.

"Please take a seat." The principal said. Min Kyung took a seat and the principal motioned for hte secretary to go out. The secretary nodded and gave Min Kyung a nervous look. Min Kyung ignored it.

"So hello Hy. Or should I say Min Kyung?"

"Hmm....so you already know I was Hy ever since the day I started wearing that wig."

"Yes. I saw your highlights. Now that you are coming here as Hy, I assume that you want to make your identity known. Am I correct?" Min Kyung nodded.

"And I assume you want to reposition yourself as the class president?"

"Of course. I still have to take care of the sports festival." The principal chuckled.

"Still the responsible child I have always seen. So glad I chose you."

Min Kyung smiled.

"Oh and welcome to the school. As Hy." Min Kyung nodded.

"Glad to be here." The principal got up.

"I have to introduce you back to your daily teachers. So let's go." Min Kyung nodded. They opened the door out of the office and was met by reporters, students, and the school staffs.

"Hy!!What is your sudden decision for coming here?" Questions boomed at her. Hy turned from the reporters.

"What is the meaning for all this reporters to come in here? Bring them out at once!!" The principal ordered to the staffs. The staffs immediately shooed the reporters out. Hy thanked them and left with the principal. They went to her usual homeroom. She remembered her homeroom to be noisy. Not that she ever minded that. She found it better than being a super quiet homeroom. It always creeped her. However, Hy's entrance was different.

Once she got into the classroom, everybody was silent. All eyes were on her. Their expression meant "What is Hy doing here?" and "Is that really Hy?"

"Everybody, please get busy with the sports festival. Hy here will replace Lee Min Kyung's place. Please cooporate with her." Everybody nodded quickly. The principal nodded and left. Hy looked at them. They all had happy faces.

"Let's work our best together?" Min Kyung asked the class. They cheered. Min Kyung took the cheer as a yes. She started to wonder if going to the school as Hy was such a good idea.