One Last Whisper

One Last Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I recomend you to play this thing as you read this haha. k thanks.

—Chanyeol—

I opened my eyes and felt the sun rays across my face.ever since that night,that I wanted to forget..but it keeps on replaying on my mind,especially how all of their smiles went back.for one day,they returned.

I stood up from my bed and opened my drawer.

 

"hey guys!halmeoni made a bracelet for each and everyone of us!"

"she said to keep that always and treasure it."

"We are the dork league right?"

 

I closed my eyes and heave a sigh.I returned the bracelet from my drawer and closed it."halmeoni..what should I do?"I looked up and breath in.I don't want to lose them but I don't want to get hurt again..

 

 

What should I choose?

 

 

—Minah—

it's been hours ever since I stared at the bracelet that sena once gave to us.

"treasure it."

"We are the dork league right?"

"Minah..if I ever leave by your side..always remember halmeoni's there..guiding each and everyone of you."

 

a tear escaped from my eye when I remember the last time she said before she left.halmeoni guided us.and she really keep her promise..I heave a sigh and hugged the bracelet that she gave me.

 

"I won't give up on our friendship."

 

 

—Chen—

No matter how many times I try to focus on composing a song I'm still having a hard time because of what happened last night.I looked at the bracelet that I'm wearing and stopped from playing.

 

"We are the Dork League right?"

"Jooongdae haha!that is such an ugly name!"

I suddenly laughed from the memory that I remembered.when minah used to bully me,that girl aish.

"Chen-Chen's too scary!I don't like him!"

"but you're our friend and we wouldn't let anything happen to you.

 

The day that those four saved me from my loneliness.they didn't give up on me,though I was such a trouble maker they're still there for me to support whatever I do and to teach me what's bad.

"I believe in you,Chen."

"I shouldn't have said those to her."

 

I stood up from my seat when suddenly I saw mom's visitor.

"Goodmorning Mrs.Oh."I greeted and smiled.

"Oh?You're here!when did you came back!haven't you heard about sena's grandmom and her?"Mrs.oh asked.

I smiled and nodded."yes I've heard that halmeoni died that's why I came back here."

"Aigoo such a kind boy..but you really haven't heard of sena?"Mrs.oh asked about her once again.

"What is it?"I asked politely.

 

—Lay—

"I appreciate listening to this with you."

Sena."I wonder why you really left.."I whispered as I looked up at the ceiling."did you even missed us?"I asked and heave a sigh as I looked at the bracelet."those weirdos."I chuckled as I remembered yesterday.

the time chen and I shared earphones,

when Minah snatch the drink away from me,

when chanyeol beat me in the race game

and when sena smiled for real again.

 

"oh I wish,it was always like that."

"We are the Dork League right?"

 

I closed my eyes and tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter