Sena.

One Last Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a year since I left the place and now here am I,standing infront of our house,which is the place where I spent my childhood with those persons that I love.most.

"Sena!It's good to see you again!"

Mrs.Go from the neighborhood greeted."I'm sorry for your loss darling..Sunhye has been a great friend to anyone of us.."She said as soon as after she hugged me.

yes,my real parents and I went back to the place that I've been because one of the important persons in my life died.yes,that's my granny.she's not really my grandmom but she took care of me as her own granddaughter though I'm not.She taught me basics and values in life that one should apply..and she's maybe also the reason for one thing.

 

"omona!is that you park chanyeol?!"

I heard someone called a familiar name.park chanyeol..I turned my head to check who it was and my guess is right.park chanyeol,one of my friends in childhood,the one who really loves to eat and is too big to fit in our tree house.

"I heard,halmeoni died so I immediately went back here is she—oh,Jung Sena."chanyeol halted as soon as he saw me.he's really different you know,he become handsome and like an angel in disguise,he became skinny too.

"hey,chanie."I greeted and smiled,chanyeol smiled back but soon turned away.

"so as I was saying when did halmeoni died?"he continued to talk with the lady.

I started to take my distance from him and walked near grandma's photo."halmeoni.."my eyes are starting to get blurred as I sniff."i wish you're still here.."I whispered infront of her picture and sobbed.I'm such a crybaby.

 

"Jung..sena?"

I turned my head and saw a girl with a long hair who's wearing a light make up."..i'm sorry to say...who are you?"I asked her and she looked so surprised."uhm—it's me..minah."she spoke with a soft voice an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter