The Dork League.

One Last Whisper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another Day has passed and I once again visited the tree house where we usually stay when we were kids.well it's not actually a house stuck up in a tree or something it's just that it's made from a woods of a tree so we started to call it tree house.

"Hey."

someone called,I turned my back and saw chanyeol standing by the door.

"Oh Chani—Chanyeol."I greeted.

"So what are you doing in here?"he asked as soon as he got inside.

"Well,seeing how stuffs where placed ever since I..left."I told him then sat down by the small couch that minah and I used to seat.chanyeol looked at where am I sitting and chuckled.

"you really love that seat don't you?"Chanyeol said

I smiled and nodded,suddenly someone knocked from the door.Minah?

"Minah and...Lay?"I stood up and smiled."why are you guys here?"I asked.

Minah looked around and put the plastic bag on the table."I was supposed to visit your house but Mrs.Kim said you're in here..so here's the box of chicken."she said.

 

is this really happening?Lay,Chanyeol,Minah and I in one place?I formed a big smile across my face and hugged her tightly."Thank yoouuu!"I cuddled on minah as she chuckled and ruffled my hair."oh come on you still hug me so tight!"she pouted.

I grinned and let go off her hug.

 

"Hey you pricks why didn't you invited me?!"

 

a familiar voice of a man suddenly appeared.the four of us looked at the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter