chapter 40

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they?" Sungyeol asked. He was in deep pain, he couldn’t see where they headed to. He managed to feel better after a few minutes, under the protection of Infinite. "They ran that way. " Namjoo remembered the trio running out towards the other members. Sungyeol grabbed Namjoo's hand immediately and ran off. Even in a serious situation, Namjoo can't help but blush at Sungyeol's actions.

 

How can I not like you…Lee Sungyeol…

 

They reached the place, very out of breath. Sungyeol saw Key, Suho and Taemin being held by Devins and his brothers fighting them. Eunji was at one side, protecting the girls. "Are you two okay?!" Chorong asked worriedly, seeing the both of them in bruises and scars. Sungyeol nodded his head and noticed something coming from behind Namjoo. He quickly pulled her in his embrace and turned around, back facing it.

"AGRH…!" Sungyeol got hit by the bullet from the guns that Dil Hong casted. He fell on the ground with blood oozing out of him. Namjoo quickly stopped the blood flow using her jacket. "Hang in there Sungyeol…" She made him lean against the wall to keep his back straight. "I-I'm fine…" He got up with the help of Chorong but fell back down when he tried to walk. He used up all his energy that he stored during the 4 days they were captured.

He saw his teammates getting beaten up badly by Devins. They were all injured badly, and so was Devins.

Sungyeol tried standing up but he's already low on energy and health. Just then, Woohyun looked over and saw Sungyeol on the ground with blood all over. "Sungyeol-ah!!!!" He shouted amidst all the noises. "WOOHYUN!! LOOK OUT!!!!" Sungyeol noticed something incoming. But it was too late. Woohyun got hit by Rae Joon while distracted. "WOOHYUN!!" Chorong ran over to him immediately. “Chorong!!! Hajima!! You’ll get hurt!!” Eunji screamed but she couldn’t hear because of all the noise. Eunji hesitated, but casted another shield to protect the two of them, which means that the shield’s strength would not be as strong as before. She was also trying to hit Devins.

"No…I can't stay here any longer… I need to help them…" Sungyeol couldn't stand his brothers being defeated by Devins. "You'll die! You don't have any energy left…" Namjoo held him back. "I need to. I don't care." Sungyeol insisted. Namjoo was worried sick about him.

 

She held him down and stared into his burning eyes.

Namjoo wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She didn't even know why but she just felt that she had to do it. He kissed her back without hesitation.

"I love you…Kim Namjoo…" Sungyeol confessed, after breaking the kiss. "I love you too…" She replied and told him to get going. Sungyeol gave her another kiss before going to his brothers. “Take care…” Namjoo mumbled and went into Eunji’s protection.

Sungyeol felt a burst of energy inside him. He didn't know how it came but he sure knows that it is something good. Maybe it’s because of Namjoo…

 

He felt the urge and energy to run. He ran and jumped up, high above the rest on the floor. A strange flow of energy just came blasting out from his palm. A strong beam of light appeared and everyone was blinded by it. Sungyeol closed his eyes tightly and looked away.

 

Then, suddenly it was gone.

 

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and found out something even more surprising:

 

The Devins are gone too.

 

He flew down and realised he wasn't actually dreaming. They really were gone, leaving a box behind. "SUNGYEOL!!! YOU DID IT!!" Myungsoo hugged him tightly from behind. "Wait wait what does it mean?" Sungyeol was confused. "You wiped them out. Their Devins were their world's last hope. You stopped them from overthrowing our world." Sunggyu explained and patted him on the back. Sungyeol was overjoyed and hugged Myungsoo back.

"O.M.G. Sungyeol you're the best man!!" Key cheered as Hoya freed him and Taemin, as well as Suho. "The 6 missing ascrotaphy… for the 5 of them and the remaining one for other uses." Suho said, pointing at the door behind them. “Jinja? There’s a code… How do we unlock it?” Dongwoo asked, inspecting the lock. “I’ll fix it.” Sunggyu grinned and used his ability. He hacked into the system and unlocked it, unveiling the ascrotaphies behind.

“The ascrotaphy…”

Taemin held one of them up and handed it over to Sunggyu to check it. "Ascrotaphy?!" Eunji realised what she's missing out on and ran to Sunggyu, dragging the girls along too. She tried to touch it but instead accidentally touched Sunggyu's hand. She immediately pulled her hand back. Sunggyu felt it and his heart started racing. Not a great time to feel like this Sunggyu… He thought to himself and looked at Eunji. "Here." He handed her the ascrotaphy that was in his hands.

"Let me see it!!" Naeun was excited and curious. Taemin handed her one while staring at her. He still can't let go even though her feelings were already set on Myungsoo. "Don't stare at my girl. I know she's gorgeous but she's mine." Myungsoo told him, noticing his stare. "There's other girls out there. Don't give up on yourself but please… let go of Naeun." Myungsoo encouraged Taemin after Naeun walked away. Taemin smiled and nodded his head. "I'm sorry hyung…" Taemin apologised for the nuisance he caused then. Myungsoo said that it was okay and patted his back.

"Is this mine?" Namjoo asked Sungyeol, who was holding one in his hand. "Yeap…" Sungyeol nodded and handed her it. He then realised something: He was all healed. And so was everyone. He touched his back, no bullet or blood anywhere. The scars on his hands were gone too.

"Woohyun!!" Chorong screamed in joy as he stood up again. "Was I knocked out…?" Woohyun was feeling a bit giddy. "I thought you were going to die…" Chorong cried and hugged Woohyun tightly. "I'll never die okay? I'll always be with you…" Woohyun kissed her forehead and walked to all of them. "Ooooo!!~ Namjoo why are you so close to Sungyeol?" Woohyun noticed that they were exceptionally close together. "We…we wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter