chapter 21

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So right, I was thinking of how can Guardians date Humans… Cause supposedly, it’s banned…. but Myungsoo, Sungjjongie, Namu are all dating them though? And nothing happened…” Sunggyu said truthfully, to which Eunji was not surprised. “Hmm… actually I know why they can date though… should I tell you?” Sunggyu nodded his head and listened.

“It’s not banned actually. It’s just that something bad will happen to a Guardian and Human couple if they are dating. It’ll happen every week and eventually lead to death if they do get married. So to prevent it from happening, they just wrote that Guardians are banned from dating Humans. They also created the pill that Guardians take on their missions, to stop them from falling in love with Humans.”

“Ohhh…But we weren’t given the pill though?” He frowned and tilt his head, trying to figure out why.

“You were given because…?” Eunji tried to get him thinking about the possible causes. “Because… because… OHHH!!!” Sunggyu finally got it. “They are hudrans!!” Eunji nodded her head and was happy that Sunggyu understood part of the mission.

He immediately took out his tablet that he brought along and started searching for related news and files. “Do it later, we need to catch up with them.” Eunji told Sunggyu, and increased their pace to be with the rest.

They naturally joined in the rest to prevent them from making jokes and teasing them but they already did notice that they were chatting behind, together.

“Did you guys enjoy your date?” Hoya teased them, from in front. “Did you enjoy your date with Bomi? Walking sooooo close together.” Sunggyu retaliated, which caused Hoya to be speechless. “Ooooo shots fired!” Woohyun laughed, looking down at them who were bickering with each other.

“Where’s Sungjong and Hayoung?” Eunji noticed that the maknaes are missing. “Oh they’re- wait… where are they? They were behind us though?” Bomi was confused by the sudden situation. “They’re behinddddd there.” Dongwoo secretly used his abilities to find them. “Hayoung got a cramp so they’re resting down there.” Dongwoo told them.

They waited at the side for them to catch up, then continued climbing up the mountain.

•••••••••

Namjoo gradually recovered over the next few days. Infinite and Apink, as usual, teased them for spending the whole week together. Sungyeol and Namjoo didn’t manage to go to the dance competition because of Namjoo’s sickness while Sungyeol faked that he fell sick too. However, he did, after the week was over and so did Sunggyu. They passed out and such, just like what happened to Woohyun — to get their fourth ability after finding out Apink’s real identity.

Sungyeol, as well as Sunggyu, searched up the files and news related to Hudrans. They did find out what happened and what their actual mission was about. Only Sungjong, Dongwoo and Hoya did not know about anything.

Key and Taemin slowly broke off from Devins, with the rest being suspicious about them. Their true identity was revealed before Devins could stop them. Mr Lee also informed Infinite and Eunji about the identity of Key and Taemin.

Myungsoo became a little more protective of Naeun, knowing that Taemin has a crush on her.

•••••••••

“Going for dance classes?” Hoya asked Bomi, who just arrived at the campus. “Yep.” Bomi replied and walked with him to the dance room. Dongwoo was in the other class, with Woohyun and Chorong. Sunggyu, Eunji and Key were in another class. Dance and singing cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter