chapter 20

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m cold!!!” Bomi complained, even though she was wearing a thick hiking jacket over herself. “Wear this. It’s thicker.” Hoya gave Bomi a thicker jacket, which was his. “Oh thanks Hoya!!! But… you don’t have one…” She was concerned about Hoya being cold in the winter. “I have another one on the car.” He said and turned back, running to the car. Bomi decided to follow him, in case he was bluffing her.

He opened the car door and took the other jacket that he had. He didn’t know that Bomi was behind him. He came out of the car and closed the door, startled by the appearance of Bomi. “You scared me omg…” Hoya patted her head and chuckled. “Leggo leggo! We need to catch up with them.” Hoya put on his jacket and started running. “Ya!! Wait for me!!” Bomi caught up with him and almost slipped on the ground. Thankfully Hoya caught her in time. “Be careful next time. Chorong will kill me if you get hurt.”

“YA!! FASTER!!!” Sunggyu shouted from quite far away. Hoya and Bomi ran to him but this time, Hoya was gripping unto her wrist, ensuring that she wouldn’t fall on the ground.

“What took you both so long eh~” Woohyun smirked, raising his eyebrows at their ‘skinship’. Hoya immediately let go, realising what he did ‘unconsciously’. His heart beat accelerated.

No… It’s just because I ran…

“What the hell Nam Woohyun…” He mouthed at Woohyun, who was smirking at the two.

Bomi…

Eyy I don’t like her…

But she’s pretty and cute. I admit that…

Hoya quickly shook the idea off and joined the rest of Infinite.

“We’re climbing the mountain right?” Sunggyu asked, knowing the truth, sighing. He hated exercising. He just hates moving about. Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, Woohyun, Chorong, Bomi and of course, Eunji, wanted it so he couldn’t say no.

“Let’s go…” Eunji dragged Sunggyu who was immersed in his thoughts, catching up with the rest who were walking towards the enterance. His heartbeat unknowingly beat faster again. I really really like you Jung Eunji… He wasn’t denial of his feelings anymore.

Meanwhile

“Ya!!!!!” Sungyeol screamed at Namjoo who sprayed water in his face while they’re playing in the kitchen. “You did that to me too okay?!!” She stuck out her tongue and ran out, only to trip over the step. Sungyeol grabbed her hand in time and pulled her towards himself. “Watch out.” He told her and let go after she stood up properly.

Her heart was going crazy for some reason, every time she’s with Sungyeol. We’re only friends… she would tell herself. We’re only enemy-turned-friends. Yep, only friends…

“Do you need me to help?” Namjoo asked, after shaking the useless thoughts and feelings off her. “Nah… I’ll be done soon. Oh yah, remember to take your medicine at 2!!” Sungyeol said, busy clearing up the rubbish in the kit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter