chapter 37

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They reported to Mr Lee about everything they found out and received. “Make sure the girls are always with you all now. It’s getting dangerous. I will help you guys find Key and Taemin in the meantime.”

 

Sunggyu walked out of the room and told the girls upfront, ”It’s dangerous for you girls to live alone… Stay here. And try not to go out. Always go with one of the guys or two.” The girls did not expect it.

“Live here?!”

“Ya, most- I mean all of your boyfriends are here. What’s wrong?” Eunji told them while chuckling. “BUTTT!!! I don’t have one.” Namjoo said. Bomi added on, “Me too me too.”

“Bom’s got me and you’ve got Sungyeol.”

“YO GIRLS!!! Don’t be so shocked. About your clothes… Me and… Myungsoo will go get your things. Rongie and Naeun come with us.” Woohyun said as he went to the girls. “How do you want to go there? Choose 1 or 2.” Woohyun asked them.

“2.” Chorong answered almost immediately. “Nice.”

Then in a split second, they’re gone from their house, immediately teleported to Apink’s house. They got everything quickly, trying to hope not to forget any necessities. They got teleported back to Infinite’s house with their basic belongings.

 

 

 

“Ya… Kim Sunggyu… Are you okay?” Eunji asked, walking to him from the door. He was sitting alone in the training room, stoned. He nodded slightly, but never looked at Eunji once since she came in.

“What happened? I know something happened. But I don’t want to use my powers on you…”

Sunggyu sighed. It’s my fault… If I didn’t challenge him… He could be able to defend himself.

“Kim Sunggyu…” She called his name again. “Just tell me.”

“It’s my fault. I challenged him to a duel. He got injured badly cuz he misfired and a metal scrap hit him. He wanted to keep on fighting. I told him not to but… he continued. He got injured worst after that. He probably couldn’t fight against Devins when he got kidnapped.”

Eunji shifted herself a bit and sat right next to Sunggyu. “It’s not your fault. He wanted to fight.” She comforted him. He shouldn’t be feeling like this… This is the time when we all need to be alert instead of being emo.

He shook his head. “It wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t challenge him first…” He stood up, heading towards the door.

“Wait… What were you guys fighting over?”

“You.” He replied the shortest way possible. He walked out of the room and closed the door shut behind him. Sighing, he leaned lighting on the door.

“Hyung… We should be focused on finding them and protecting ourselves… That’s the best you and we as a whole can and should do instead of emo-ing.” Sungyeol told him, seeing how he behaved the whole day. People call him “choding” but he’s more mature than what people think.

“Thanks…I will.”

 

 

Two days later

“HUH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!” Namjoo screamed into her phone. “Oops sorry… but is everyone there?....... Ohh okay. I’ll get there asap.”

“Where’re you going?” Bomi asked her as Namjoo quickly changes into some clothes. “Hospital. My dance teacher got into an accident. The whole class is there.” She walked out briskly, bumping into the back of Sungyeol.

“Sorry…”

“You’re going now too?”

“You know?”

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter