chapter 23

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I gave you guys a week. Is it not enough?!” Mr Gome kicked Rae Joon, who was kneeling down with all s from Devins. “Sorry sir… We-“ Mr Gome slapped Rae Joon while he was trying to talk. “1 WEEK. I SAID THAT I WANT THEM DEAD IN A WEEK. 7 DAYS!” He screamed right in their faces. The members stayed silent and looked down. They did not dare to meet Mr Gome’s eyes. He walked one whole round around the members and stopped in front of Rae Joon again.

“Key and Taemin. I warned you about them. I WARNED YOU ABOUT SPIES!!!” He pushed Rae Joon, causing him to fall on the ground. “You weaklings. I TRUSTED ALL OF YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU! KIM RAE JOON!!!” Mr Gome kneeled down to meet Rae Joon’s eyelevel. “I didn’t make you the leader for nothing. I trust your abilities and your skills. YOU! ALL OF YOU!!” He stood up and glared at all of them. “You all are our last hope in activating the ascrotaphy. ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO BRING OUR WORLD DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS?!” He shouted.

“NO SIR!”

“I expect better results… I want you to change every plan that you worked on and make a new one. Change every system too. Key and Taemin will reveal everything to them. Because of your mistakes. Give me the new plan by Sunday. You have 3 days to do so.”

“YES SIR!”

“Good. Oh… I got information that one of the members in Apink is actually a guardian. Find out who it is and kidnap her. She is said to be extremely close with the members. Bring her to me along with Infinite and her members when you defeat them.”

“YES SIR!”

“I’ll be waiting. Don’t let me down again.”

“YES SIR! GOODBYE SIR!”

Mr Gome vanished as he walked out of the door.

Seeing that he was out of sight, all the members recovered from their kneeling position. “AISH!!! IF IT WASN’T THOSE DARN BASTARDS…” Rae Joon shouted as he threw a dart at Infinite’s picture. It landed straight on Sunggyu’s face. “Hyung…” Ahnhyun tried to calm Rae Joon down. He was very stressed up because of the mission. Especially after the spies were revealed. “I’ll go bathe. You guys think of something first. I’ll join you guys later.” Rae Joon said and walked to the toilet.

The rest were feeling very guilty. Rae Joon received all the beatings from Mr Gome as he was the leader. “Let’s just try to think of something. We can’t always rely on Rae Joon.” Daesuk, being the second eldest, gathered the members together. “We lost our strongest member… X… who is Key…” Jae said softly. He felt hopeless. X was the most reliable and smartest, together with Rae Joon. However, X turned out to be a spy. “It’s okay. The 5 of us, including leader hyung can overpower those puny guardians…” Daesuk patted Jae’s shoulder and quickly went into thinking mode.

“Let’s start with the guardian in Apink…”

 

• • • • • • • • •

“What are they planning to do…? I’m sure that they changed their plan because of you two…” Woohyun said as they were h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter