chapter 10

The 7 Guardians from Galaxy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun went down to the basement and practiced with the rest. "Hey Woohyun!" Hoya said as he casted a mini tornado in front of him. He jumped back and glared at Hoya. "Oops." He casted it away, at the dummy.

Woohyun went to the last lane and started warming up. He wanted to train his strength instead of abilities. He took the weights and started working out.

Suddenly, his vision became blurred and his head was spinning. He slowly put down the weights and walked to the door while supporting himself using the wall. His head was in pain. "Ya! Woohyun! Are you okay?" Sunggyu saw Woohyun struggling to stay conscious. He went over and helped him.

"I-I'm okay…" Woohyun said and gestured them to stand back. His arm lifted up at by itself and pointed at Dongwoo's direction. Woohyun tried to bring down his arm but he couldn't. "ARGHHH!" He felt a strong force zooming into his palm. "Woohyun!" They all went over to him as he collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

They couldn't wake him up. Sungjong moved Woohyun to the sofa using his telekinesis. "Dongwoo, check on him." Sunggyu and the rest made way for Dongwoo.

He tried using his powers but it just didn't work. "I lost my power! I can't do it!" He used more strength this time but he still can't cast it out. "What's wrong?" Hoya checks Dongwoo's back. "I can see the sign. But why can't it work?" He pulled down Dongwoo's shirt and asked him to try it again. Dongwoo exerted all his strength but still no signs of it.

"You all try if you can." Dongwoo asked the rest. They all tried out their powers. They all could do it.

Then Myungsoo recalled seeing Woohyun lifting his hand up at Dongwoo's direction. "Is it because of Woohyun?" Everyone looked at Myungsoo. "Woohyun just now lifted his hand up at hyung's direction. Maybe Woohyun got his 4th ability? To like… remove powers?" He suggested a possibility.

"Oh yea… I remembered reading from my notes… Symptoms of having a new ability are headache, dizziness, blurred eyesight and fainting for 3 days straight." Sungyeol said and high fived Myungsoo. "But we need to check if his back has the 4th sign." Hoya said and tried to turn Woohyun over. "No. We can't see it until the 3rd day."

"Dongwoo, try again." Hoya told Dongwoo to try using his powers. But he still can't cast it out. "Maybe we wait for a few minutes?…"

They waited for 15 minutes and Dongwoo tried again. "It worked! Finally!" Dongwoo was about to check on Woohyun but he slowly regained conscious. "What happened?" Woohyun asked as he saw everyone crowding around him. "You fainted."

"Did I?" He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. His head still hurt a little from the fall. "We think that…you might be having your 4th power…" Sunggyu told him. "Jinja?" He then remembered the additional power symptoms. "But it's hasn't been 3 days yet." "We just guessed it might be. Or you might just be sick." Sunggyu said and patted his back.

Woohyun nodded his head and stood up. "You all go back and practice… I'll go up and take a break." He said and teleported to his room. He sat down on his bed and took out his phone.

He saw a message from Chorong.

Oppa are you okay? I heard that you fainted.

He smiled and replied

I'm okay… so you do care about me eh~

You're my boyfriend…are you not?

Of course I am…my rongie ♡

Bye♡ ((ttyl… the girls are looking at me now))

Bye… I'll call you later♡

Woohyun laid in bed and thought about what happened.

So…this is what that will happen…

>>Next day in school

"…thank you class." The professor went out of class.

Woohyun felt dizzy again. He walked forward a bit and his legs just gave up. He knelt down on one knee and tried standing up again.

"Oppa!" Chorong saw and carried him up. "Call Dongwoo." He said as he gestured her to move away. He didn't want to hurt her.

He forced himself up on his feet. His vision became very blurry and the pain in his brain was just getting stronger. He took a glance at Dae Suk and heard him contacting Devins to tell them about this. His hand raised up unconsciously again and faced Dae Suk's direction.

He felt the sensation of the power zooming through his palms and to his body. His whole body trembled. Eventually he fainted on the ground.

"NAM WOOHYUN!" Chorong shook his body but had no reaction. Dongwoo appeared in the lecture hall and asked the rest to clear the way. Hoya and the rest appeared in the hall too. "It must be it…" Dongwoo mumbled and carried him Woohyun up with the help from Hoya.

"What happened to Woohyun?"

"He's sick?"

"Ommo what happened to oppa?"

The girls were whispering down the hallway as they carried Woohyun to Dongwoo's car.

"Is he going to be alright?" Chorong nervously asked as she watched the car leave. "He's going to be alright. Don't worry." Myungsoo said as he stood beside Chorong.

He walked to his car drove home together with the rest of Infinite except for Sungjong.

"Hayoung ah, let's go." He said as he walked to her. They went to the dance room that they booked and started stretching.

Then they started choreographing the last few dance steps with the song that Junhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter