I’m Haewon Choi…Seunghyun’s sister…

Tell Me Goodbye
[Taeyang’s POV]

I looked over at Bom and then at Jiyong who was sitting down.
“We start tomorrow morning. It’s the last day before the meet up between Jiyong and Seunghyun, but right now…Lets go and get something to eat from town. I am kinda starving.” I said rubbing my stomach.

Mimi walked over and agreed. “Yes me too. I am a little hungry.” She sighed.

Bom looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
“Let’s go…” She grunted and walked out the door, Mimi followed her.
Jiyong just sat there; I looked at him and sighed.

“Hey Jiyong…Lets go…” I looked at him, he didn’t look at me.
“Are you okay?” I asked.

He slowly moved his head to look at me and he nodded slowly.
“Yeah…I am fine…” He sighed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing…It’s just that…Why am I…Oh gawsh…Why am I so stupid Taeyang!” He said standing up to look at me.

I just looked at him. “I don’t know.” Is all I said to him.

“Why are you agreeing with me…?” He asked.

“I don’t know…” I answered.

“What do you know…?” He asked.

“That I am hungry and so are you.” I said laughing.

He looked at me and walked past me to the car outside. I followed after him.
Soon we left to go and get something to eat.
As we sat down at a table and were eating.
I turned my head and looked over to see a girl sitting against a wall.
Her hair was long and kinda orangish and brownish mixed together.
Her skin a light, light, light tan, her eyes a dark brown and her lips had a hint of pink to them.

I stood up and Bom looked at me. Jiyong and Mimi were talking.
“Bae, where are you going?” She asked.

I looked at her. “That girl…why does she look familiar?” I said pointing to the one sitting against the wall.

“I don’t know…Don’t bother her…come back and finish eating…” She grunted. I didn’t listen to her and walked over to the girl on the ground.

“Excuse me?” I said politely to the girl.
She just looked at me, she was crying and her cheek was a little red.

“You’re Taeyang…” She softly said looking at me.

“How do you-” she cut me off mid-sentence.

“I’m Haewon Choi…Seunghyun’s sister.” She said as she pointed to her-self.
I just looked at her and stood up.

“Bom get over here.” I said waving my hand.

“What now……” She muttered as she walked over here. “What do you want…I was eating Taeyang…” she grunted.

“Bom this is Haewon…Haewon Choi…Seunghyun’s sister…” I said looking back at Bom.

“Really now?” She said smiling. Bom bent down to Haewon’s level and looked at her.

“Where is your brother Haewon?” Bom asked Haewon.

“I’m not telling you…” She softly said turning her face away from Bom.

“Oh heck no…” Bom started off as she grabbed Haewon’s face and made her look at her. “You do not! I repeat…DO NOT turn away when you are talking to me.” She yelled and made Haewon stand up, she was holding onto her arm.

“Let me go!” Haewon yelled.

“Nope.” Bom answered as she dragged her to the car and threw her inside and locked the door. “Let’s go we’re leaving.” She yelled and got in.
Mimi and Jiyong looked at Bom and then at me. I shrugged.
We got back to the car and drove back to Jiyong’s house.

“Please! Let me go! I did nothing to you!” Haewon yelled as Bom through her the house.

“Then start speaking girl” Bom calmly said looking at her.

“I am not going to tell you where my brother is at.” Haewon said getting angry. She stood up and looked at Bom, I sighed as I walked into the house with Jiyong and Mimi.
We all watched.

“Ohhh you are going to tell me!” She yelled as she grabbed Haewon’s hair and through her down.

“Bom!” I yelled.

“What…” Bom grunted as she looked back at me.

“Really? Don’t hurt her! If she returns to Seunghyun and he finds out that you hurt her he will go on a rampage and probably kill Su-Min!” I yelled at her.

She shrugged. “Whatever…Then you get the info out of her” she muttered and walked away.

I shook my head and walked over to her; I helped her up and made her sit down in a chair. I brought her some water.
“Here…Drink some of this…” I said smiling.

“I don’t want any…” She softly said as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“What’s wrong…?” I asked her. “Why is your cheek red? Did you get hit by some body beside Bom?” I asked her with a sarcastic voice at the end when I said Bom.
Bom looked over at me and shrugged.
I looked back at Haewon.

“My brother…” She softly said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because he doesn’t want me and Daesung to be together, he hates him and doesn’t want me speaking to him, touching him or hugging him, or looking at him…NOTHING!” Haewon yelled as she looked at me.

“Haewon…” I started.

“He is so mean to Daesung! He makes him do his dirty work. One time I went downstairs and met with Daesung and once my brother found out about it because of me…He shot Daesung and placed him in the hospital.” She said crying…

“That was when I saw him a the hospital.” I said aloud to my-self.

“He CL and makes his minions kill all the girls who he kidnaps. He is just evil!” She yelled again.
“Though he says he is doing all this to protect me, he promised that no-one would hurt me! He said he would never turn out to be like our father; abusive and rude…But he did!” she said crying. “Daesung is the only one who would not hurt me…Daesung promised me that he would always protect me…We can’t be together or he would kill Daesung and send me away!” She started to cry heavy tears. I looked away, I couldn’t watch this.

“Look….” I started to say but she kept talking.

“I love my brother…I really do…But he Is just really evil and someone needs to put sense in his head that he will lose his only sister if he keeps up what he is doing!” she finished as she looked at me.
I looked back at her.

“Haewon…where is your brother…” I asked.

“At the house…” she softly said looking at the ground.

“Where is the house at…?” I asked.

“I can’t tell you that…” She said looking at me.

I was about to say something but then we were distracted by Bom talking on the phone.
“Yeah hear this Seunghyun, we have your sister…Haewon…She is right here, and looks like she isn’t doing too good either…” Bom said making a pouting face.

“Bom what the heck are you doing!” I yelled.
She ignored me.

“Do you want your sister back Seunghyun!” She yelled into the phone...

--“How the hell did you get my sister…” Seunghyun said on the other line.

“We found her…” She grunted.

--“Listen here…Bom…If you such as lay one hand on my sister…I will kill Su-Min! And then I will kill every single one of you!” He yelled. Haewon flinched at the tone of his voice. We could hear him yelling.

“Too late Seunghyun, I already got to her…” Bom smirked.
You could hear Seunghyun moving on the other line he opened a door and then you can hear a gun shot.

---“Seunghyun! What the hell man! That was CL!” a guy said on the other line.

--“Did you hear that Bom! Huh!” He yelled…”Touch my sister again and I will blow Su-Min’s brains out.” He yelled.

“Yeah way to go to shoot your own minion retard…You are pathetic.” She smirked.

Seunghyun shot another round from his gun.
---“Seunghyun stop it! You’re going to kill CL!” the guy yelled again.

“BROTHER!” Haewon yelled.

--“Haewon?” Seunghyun said softly. “Let me speak to my sister.”

“Umm no.” Bom said bluntly.

--“Why not?! If you don’t let me speak to her I will kill Su-Min right now!” Seunghyun yelled.

Bom sighed and handed Haewon the phone.
“Brother!” Haewon yelled.

“Haewon…Are you okay? Did they hurt you too bad?” Seunghyun asked his sister.

“No…I’m sorry brother.” She said crying on the phone. I just looked at her.
I walked over to Bom.

“You have some nerves Bom…” I grunted at her.

“What…Did I do anything wrong?” She asked me sarcastically.

I shook my head at her and looked back at Haewon.
“I want to come home…” She softly said into the phone.

--“Then come home…I’ll send someone to get you right away.” Seunghyun said into the phone.

“Okay” Haewon softly said and she handed the phone to me. I placed the phone to my ear.

“Seunghyun…Please just give us Su-Min back…” I said into the phone.

--“No…” he said angrily.

“I beg you Seunghyun. Even if I have to come and get her my-self, just please give us back Su-Min…” I said into the phone in a soft low assertive kinda like voice.

--“Once again…No…” He muttered and hung up the phone.
I sighed and hung the phone up.
I looked at Haewon and then looked away.