Who are you?

Tell Me Goodbye
A/n
Here's the fourth chapter.
Enjoy and Comment please :)

--------------------------------------------
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Four
Who are you?

[DAESUNG’S POV]

I rode in the car in silence. I didn’t feel like talking to anyone right now.
I looked out the window and at the people who passed by, they all looked frightened because they knew who we were. Some mother pulled her children away from the road. I just looked away. Hyung-Jun just looked at me.

“Hey dude…Are you okay?” He asked me.
I looked at him and nodded.

“I’m fine. I just have a headache.” I muttered.
He shrugged.

We gotten to Jiyong’s house 20 minutes later. We got out of the car with our guns in our hands. Hyung-Jun looked at the driver.
“Come back for us at sundown in the market place okay.” he said. The driver nodded and drove off.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I looked around and no car was to be seen.
“I guess no-one is home.” I said in a low voice.

Hyung-Jun walked up to me. “Did you try opening the door.” I looked at him and shook my head.

“no…” I muttered. I placed my hand on the golden knob and turned it.
“locked.” I said looking at Hyung-Jun.

“Let try around back. If none of the doors are unlocked, we’ll just break a window” he said as he started walking around.
I just sighed and followed.
We got to the back and tried the door in the back. It was locked too. “Damnnnn.” Hyung-Jun muttered.
“Well I guess we will have to break in a window” He muttered.

“Lets not.” I stepped in. “Then they will know we were here.” I muttered.

“Well aren’t we suppose to watch him.” He snapped at me.

“Yes, but we are not suppose to let him know we were here!” I yelled back at him.

“Don’t you yell at me.” He muttered. “Just because you are the Boss’s right hand man, doesn’t give you any reason-”I cut him off.

“yes it does, I am in charge of you” I muttered looking at him.

“Yeah, but Seung-Hyun is in charge of you” He said angrily at me.

I just gave him a look. He ignored what I said and walked over to a side window and busted it out with the of his gun. He climbed in and I followed after him. We walked around the house and then stopped.
Hyung-Jun looked at me.

“Look in that area, I’ll look over here” He said to me, But I ignored him and went to his office instead. I held my gun close to me and looked around, I opened up his desk and looked through the papers, I didn’t find anything interesting. I sighed and then I noticed a picture on the wall. I walked over to it but my red dress jacket got caught on a sharp part of the desk.. I pulled and got free, but it ripped my jacket.

“Oh mannn.” I muttered. I was really frustrated, but continued on to the picture. I placed my gun down and took the picture off the wall.
It was a picture of Jiyong and his girl. I opened up the frame and took the picture out. On the back it said ‘Jiyong and Su-min, wedding ceremony.’
I stood still but looked around, then I heard Hyung-Jun come running into the office.

“Daesung! Their home, lets get out of here.” Hyung-Jun yelled. I looked at him, I dropped the empty picture frame on the ground and the glass broke. Hyung-Jun didn’t notice it, he just wanted to get out of the house. I placed the picture in my pocket and ran out. Forgetting about my gun and the torn piece of fabric caught on the sharp part of the desk in the office.

We ran to the busted out window and climbed out and ran through the backyard and hid behind these big trees. We watched the walk inside and a few minutes later we heard the woman scream.

“Well they figured out somebody broke in.” Hyung-Jun muttered.
I sighed.

“Told you it was a bad idea.” I said looking at him.

“Shut up. You- wait where’s your gun?” He asked me.

“it’s right- Oh crap!” I yelled “I must’ve left it inside.” I said putting my forehead on the tree.
“I’m so stupid!!!!” I yelled.

“yeah you are” Hyung-Jun muttered.

“SHUT UP!” I yelled at him.

“whatever” he muttered. “let’s get out of here” he suggested.
I lifted my head off from the tree and we both turned around to walk away, but to only face Jiyong.

“Who are you?” Jiyong said looking at us.

“I guess we are not getting out of here smoothly.” I said looking at Jiyong.