Definite dead man.

Tell Me Goodbye
Tell me goodbye
Chapter Fourteen
Definite dead man.

[DAESUNG’S POV]

Seung-Hyun left a while ago into town to take care of some business so I sat in mine and Hyung-Jun’s room the whole afternoon. I thought of something and stood up, I walked all the way to Seung-Hyun’s office and two big black guys were guarding the door I walked up to it.

“No-one is aloud in the boss’s office.” the one on the right said.

“I need to get something real quick. It’ll just take a second” I said looking at them both.

“Sorry, can’t let you in” they both spoke in English. I spoke to them in Korean.

“Come on I need to get my papers.” I said to them.

“We’re not letting you in. Boss’s orders.” The one on the left said this time.

‘Maybe they can’t understand Korean’ I thought.
So I decided to speak in English..

“I…Need to get my…papers, from the boss’s office” I tried my best to talk to them.

“oh if that’s what you needed then you should have told us” they replied to me at the same time.

I slapped my face. They moved out of my way and I went in. closing the door behind me, I walked over to the desk and looked through Seung-Hyun’s papers. Then I looked over at the chair and noticed a familiar red jacket.
“Wait a second…” I said to my-self. I walked over to the chair and picked up the jacket. “This is mine.” I said aloud. “I stuck my hand in the pocket of it and pulled out a picture. “Huh?” It was the picture that I took from Jiyong’s house.
On the back it said:

‘Jiyong and Su-Min, Wedding Ceremony’ I turned the picture back over to look at the front.

“is that your jacket” I froze…I didn’t dare turn around.
“so you’re the one that left the gun in the house and took the picture” the guy behind me kept talking.

“Seung-Hyun…” I said softly.

“What are you doing in here.” He muttered.

“I was just looking for something.” I said, my back still facing him.

“Why were you in my sister’s room last night?” he asked me.

“I told you…I was comfort-”Seung-Hyun cut me off.

“Stop with the bull. You were not comforting her.” he said getting angry.

“it’s the truth.” I said under my breath.

“I know it’s not. You’re lying to me Daesung and when I find out that you are lying to me, you are a definite dead man. You got that” threatened Seung-Hyun. I just stood there.
“touch my sister one more time and I will kill you and send her away…I mean it!” he yelled. “Now get out of my office!” He pointed to the door, I held onto the jacket and the picture, turned around and walked out.

I passed by Haewon as I walked down the hallway, bumping into her and kept going I didn’t even apologize.

“Daesung? Where are you going?” She called after me. But I ignored her.
I went back to my room and threw my jacket on the floor and knocked some things down that broke. “Why the hell does he have to do this to me!!!!” I yelled.
I continued to knock things down. I threw something at a mirror and it broke.
I just fell back against the wall. Emotionless.

“why…did you two have to leave me…” I muttered. Referring to my mom and dad. “Ever since you left, I’ve been in hell with this guy. I can’t even have a relationship without him attacking me. Why did you have to die!” I yelled out!
“Come back! Mother! Dad!” I continued to yell. Tears fell from my eyes.
“Why couldn’t you stay! I need you!!!” I wouldn’t stop yelling. On the other side of the door was Haewon and Hyung-Jun. Tears were coming down her eyes as she held up her hand to . Hyung-Jun just stood there listening.
“PLEASE COME BACK!” I yelled. “Why didn’t I die too that day huh!! WHY! Why did I stay ALIVE!” I looked up at the ceiling, the tears coming fast from my eyes.
“Why was I left in this world to suffer! Why can’t I just love her without interference! I HATE YOU BOTH!” I yelled. “Whatever I did I am sorry…Just come back please. Please come back…I need you…I want to be with you two! I don’t want to be here anymore! I rather die than stay here!”
Haewon couldn’t handle it anymore, she fell to the floor crying, Hyung-Jung went down to the ground to hug her. He rocked her back and forth trying to comfort her. Half an hour later it was over.
Haewon was put to her bed by one of the maids.
Hyung-Jun walked back to the room and opened it. He looked over at Daesung. Who was just staring at the wall in front of him.

“Daesung?” Hyung-Jun said kneeling down in front of me.
I didn’t say a word to him.
“Are you okay?” he asked me.
I ignored him still.
“Come on go to bed.” Said Hyung-Jun as he grabbed my hand and tried to lift me up, but I refused and pulled my hand back down.

“Leave me alone” I muttered. Hyung-Jun just looked at me.

“Dude what is wrong? I was only trying to help” Hyung-Jun snapped at me.
I looked at him. “Get the hell away from me” I muttered. “I don’t want to see you, Haewon or anybody else! Just get away from me!” I yelled at him.
Hyung-Jun backed off and walked out of the room.
I continued to sit there for hours until one of the guards came in.

“Mr. Daesung-” He stopped talking when he noticed all the damaged in the room. “what the hell happened he-” I cut him off.

“Don’t worry about it.” I muttered as I showed up next to him. He turned to the side and got startled. He jumped a little bit.

“Don’t do that!” He yelled. “the boss wants you” He said as soon as he calmed down.
I just looked at him and pushed past him and down to the boss’s office.

“You wanted me.” I muttered.

“Yeah. I need you and Hyung-Jun to go and watch Jiyong and Taeyang.” He said as he looked through his paper work, not even looking at Daesung.

“yes Seung-Hyun” I muttered and walked out the door. Me and Hyung-Jun walked over to the car and got in. the whole ride into the town I was silent and the whole time we were watching over Jiyong and Taeyang I was silent.

I was different from then on.