Chapter 2: Interruption

My Lovely Sister

*Krstal's POV*   

   "-so I mean, what's her problem?" I asked Joo Hong, my best friend.   

    I just told her about that incident with my unnie when I found her biting her hand and having a mental moment. It's been bothering me ever since, so I just had to come over to Joo Hong's house to vent to her.  

    She munches on her sandwich and nods.    

  "Is she... You know... Crazy?" Joo Hong asks. I think about it for a moment. Maybe she really is crazy.   

   "Then what do I so then if she's crazy?" I didn't really want to send her to a mental institution. That'll be cruel if she really isn't.

     "Ask her."    

   I look at Joo Hong as if she's the one that's crazy.

     "Who the hell would just say they're crazy?" I question her. She sighs and puts down her sandwich. She rubs her belly, and I'm quickly reminded of the baby in her womb.  

    "I think you should talk to her about what happened then. From how you told me, this is pretty serious."    

  I sigh and lean back. She's right. This is pretty serious. Hmm...  

    "But how do I approach her?"  

    "Just do it like how you used to come up to So Eun when she was sad or depressed."     

"Joo Hong, we barely know each other. All I know is that there's rumors going around about her saying she's a and all."     

Joo Hong's eyes widened. She leans over so fast, I think she could be the superhero Flash's sister.    

  "Do you think... Like... What if... she was ?" She stutters.    

  My jaw drops. Jong Hee? My sister Jong Hee? ? I think of all the rumors and how she was always suddenly so uncomfortable and depressed-looking. ; that's definitely a possibility.  

    Slam!  

    I jump when Joo Hong slams her hand on the table.

     "Oh my gosh! She said she was biting her hand until she bled and she bit you too right?!"   

 

   Well, technically I offered Hee to bite my hand, but I nod anyways.    

  "She could have been biting herself as self-harm since she feels dirty or something! And as for biting your shoulder and hand, she might have thought back to an unpleasant experience when she had to use self-defense."      For the first time in a long time, I felt the biggest concern weigh over me.    

  "What if she's harming herself again, Se Na?!" That's what I was thinking.     I rush towards the door and run down the street to where my sister lives. Thankfully, it's just a few houses down to Joo Hong's. I see an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway, but I ignore it.  

    I didn't take the time to knock on the door, instead, I barge in, completely surprised that it's unlocked. My jaw drops open at the scene in front of me.    

  Jong Hee is sitting on top of a guy. Her blouse is ed and one side is pulled down to reveal her shoulder and bra. Her hand is frozen on a middle button of the guy's flannel shirt. Both are staring at me. The guy is blushing and unnie is glaring.      Realization hits me, and I'm filled with guilt. I just interrupted my sister's y time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

      Hi! Thanks for reading! I read all of your comments. Thank you so much! So, I've decided to get Krys and Sica to a bad start at first. Sorry if I disappointed you,  and sorry it's so short. Hyun Wook will be showing  next chapter. (I honestly don't have this story planned, so I apologize. I just wanted to test writing for some time.)