Chapter 1: Unexpected

My Lovely Sister

*Krystal's POV*  

  "Unnie?" I ask as I knock on the door. I sigh. I'm right in front of her house door, and I've been knocking for two minutes.  

    It's been two months since I found out I had an older sister, Kang Jong Hee. I wasn't too fond of her at first. I heard that she's a , really. She sleeps with anyone that wants to get in her pants. I cringe. I'm still not too fond of her.

     "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Someone dolphin screamed. My eyes widened. Is she being attacked?   

   "Unnie! Open the door!" I yell. I kick and slam my shoulder against the door. Suddenly, I remember that there's a key in the flowerpot. I quickly get the key and unlock the door. Without thinking twice, I run up the stairs to my unnie.  

    "U-unnie!" I say in surprise. She's sitting against her wall across from her bed, rocking back and fourth. She's crying and biting her hand. I could see the blood seeping out of the wound.    

  I run towards her as fast as I can and pull her hand out of . Damn. She bit her hand really deep. She screams again and tries to bring her hand back to . What the hell?! I've never seen anything like this before!    

  I grab both of her wrists and pull them behind my back so she can't try to bite them. She bites my shoulder, scaring the hell out of me and bringing pain. I gasp out on pain and push her towards her bed. She falls on it with me on top of her.  

    "Unnie, let go!" I shout. I could feel her loosen her grip on my shoulder, so I take the opportunity to yank my shoulder out of . I'm pretty sure I have teeth marks there. She tries pulling her hands up to bite them again, but I pin each of her wrists beside her head.  

     "Stop it! Calm down!" I didn't know what the heck is going on. She screams again, and I'm pretty darn sure the neighbors could hear. I could feel her shaking underneath my grip.  

    "S-Se Na." she pleads. She starts writhing and kicking. She knees me on my womanhood, startling me. She squirms out of my grip and rolls over to bite her hand again, whimpering. I quickly pin her again in the position we were once in. This time, though, I'm sitting on her hips.

     "What's wrong with you?!" I yell. Her eyes are full of tears and her hand has streaks of blood. Not knowing what to do, I pin her arms to the side of our bodies and lay all the way on top of her. It was sort of like a hug.   

   She somehow manages to squirm out of my grip again. She pushes me off and sits up; I lift my hand to before she could bite her own. I cry out in pain when her sharp teeth sinks into my skin. She grabs my hand with both of hers to bite down harder. I bury my head in her neck and hug her waist with my free hand. This hurts a lot.  

    As the seconds passed, I could feel her grip loosen, and I know she's starting to calm down. She finally lets go of my hand and leans back against my chest. Her eyes are closed, and her breathing is still a little ragged. We stay in that position for at least five minutes until I move us so that we're both laying on our side. She turns around and hugs me, burying her face into my neck and sobbing.   

    "I'm sorry." she says and repeats. After a few more minutes, she stops talking and I assume she fell asleep. I sigh and wrap my arms around her. I study my hand for a while. On my hand, there's teeth marks that are really red from her biting. Thank goodness it didn't bleed, though I'm sure if she bit for a while linger and a tad bit harder, she would have drew out blood.   

   Sighing again, I brush her hair out of her sweaty face. She still smells sweet; vanilla, is it? I exhale from my mouth. Now what's going on with her?