Chapter 7 (End)

My True Love

"Ba...baby girl" Jihae turn her head and she saw Jiwon was moving. "Jiwonnie, im here open your eyes slowly",whispered Jihae. Jiwon open his eyes slowly and then he saw blurry view of Jihae with tears of joy."Baby",said Jiwon and grin. "Im miss you so much pabo",said Jihae and kiss Jiwon forhead."I miss you too, Miss Jihae",said Jiwon and Jihae face. "Thank God your safe Jiwon, are you ok, do you want me to call the doctor?", asked Mr Park. "Kwenchana, sir as long as Miss Jihae beside me, im fine",said Jiwon "Jiwon,im sorry i looked down at you bcos your lacking, but you had prove me wrong, you are the rite person that can take care of my daughter",said Mr Park. "so i just make dessicion, when your healty both of you will engage, agreed?",said Mr Park while smiling. "a.hh...Chincha sir", saked Jiwon shock. Jihae was put her hand at bcause she was shocked. "Yes sir, i agreed i promise i will take care of Jihae with my whole life",said Jiwon happily. " i hold your promises" said Mr Park and smile.

(A few months later)

Jiwon & Jihae was walking at the college garden hand in hand, They were headed down the stairs but suddenly Jiwon stoped his step, Jihae look at him weirdly.

"What wrong babe", asked Jihae. "Baby, do you remeber what happend here", asked Jiwon. "i dont remember, what happend",asked Jihae. "Yahh, you dont remember, you slip and fell because you in hurried want to watch your so called kimbab",said Jiwon and laughing. "YAHHH", said  Jihae and smack Jiwon arm. Jiwon still laughing while auchhing. Suddenly Jihae started to walk and left Jiwon behind. "Yahhh baby wait up", said Jiwon and try to catch up Jihae. "Baby, im sorry" ,said Jiwon and grab Jihae wrist. Jihae was silent and pouting."Baby, im sorry i laugh at you",said Jiwon and make a puppy eyes. "Fine"said Jihae. "Yeahhhhh, Thankss baby girl"said Jiwon ang put his hand on Jihae waist and pulled her closer."Baby, how do you know, im the one saving you at the club, because you were drunk and that place kind of dark rite?",asked Jiwon."Because i never forget your cutie eyesmile",said Jihae and pecking Jiwon eyes. Jiwon give Jihae the cutest eyesmile once he heard her answer. Then, Jihae wraped hwr hand on Jiwon neck, "Your the my true love that i have been searched for, Jiwon.I love you", said Jihae and smile. "I love you too, Miss Jihae, said Jiwon and pulled Jihae closer,  before He plant a sweet kiss on Jihae lips.

 

 

The End, Yeahhhhh they together finally, Kamsahamnida for reading my fanfic, please look forward on my new FF later oke. Sorry if there any garammatical error I will improve more next time, Saranghae XOXOXOXO ♡♡♡♡♡