Chapter 2

My True Love

(Next Morning)

Jihae woke up with a hangover, she puke a lot in her toilet  & then she wash up and headed downstairs. She saw her daddy, Mr Park Seok Jin having breakfast at the dining table.

"Good morning,daddy",said Jihae while pecking his daddy cheeks. "Good Morning, dear. Jihae what happen to your wrist? Why is it swollen?," asked Mr Park while took a sip of his coffee. "Someone attacked me yesterday at the club, daddy",said Jihae and took a bit of her breakfast. "How many time do i have to tell you? If you wanna hang out, make sure that place safe and you have accompany", said Mr Park with a high tone. " I am, but Vic have urgent matter yesterday so she had to leave early. Btw, that club was the club i used to go when hang out with my friends. "Im going to find you a bodyguard, so that your safety more guaranteed",said Mr Park. "Daddy,  23 years old not 13, i did not need a bodyguard to take care of me, i can take.care of myself", said Jihae protesting. "And let bad things happen to you again? Jihae this week, 2 persons disturbed you.I dont want anything bad happen to you, you are my one and only daughter, i do this for your own good", said Mr Park and leave for his office.

(At Night)

Mr Park was on his way to go home, Suddenly...

(Mr Park P.O.V)

"Emm, Kwang Dong-shhi could you drive me to the club that Jihae went yesterday?", ask Mr Park to his driver. "Yes, sir" said Kwang Dong.

(At the Club)

"Give me a glass of Irish Whisky please", said Mr Park to the waiter. "Here your drink sir" said the waiter. I was enjoying my drinks while looking at youngster dancing & partying with their opposite without shame. "This is the club Jihae go always, My Goodness, Jihae when are you going to change?" I thought to my self. Suddenly i heard girls screaming, then i saw a group of drunk men tried to to molest the girls. I am about to to approch them but the same waiter approch the men first. "Exuase me sir,this is not the place that you can do that kind of things, so could you please let the girls go & leave this club", said the waiter. "Who do uou think you are punk", said one of the man and let the girls go. "Yeah, get lost" said the man and about to punch the waiter face but he dough and give a flying kick to the man. The other man about to attack but the waiter tackle and knee the man stomach. "Leave now",said the waiter and give death glare towards the men. The men leave the club immediately. "Wow, your martial arts skills was very impressive", i compliment him. "Thank you sir, im inherited it from my late grandfather, He is master of of this martial skills", said the waiter humbly. "Im offering you a better job, i pay you three times than the payment that you received at this club? Do you accept it?", Im offering him. "What kind of job sir?",ask the waiter. "Your job is as a bodyguard, protecting my daughter, do you agree?", i ask him. "If that the job sir,well i galdly accept it sir", said the waiter. "Ohhh, good then, in that case you have to move in my mansion it easier for you to look after my daughter", i said. "Thank you for your kindness sir, this really help me a lot",said the waiter while giving me a 90° bow. "Your welcome, btw what your name boy?", i asked the waiter. "Jiwon... Kim Jiwon, sir" said Jiwon. "Well then, im Park Seok Jin and tomorrow you need to be at my mansion 8 o'clock sharp, dont forget to bring all your things" i said to JIwon and hand him my adress. "Dont worry sir, i will be at your mansion sharp", said Jiwon. "Good then, oh yeah Jiwon why are working at this club at the firsrt place?", i asked Jiwon. Suddenly, Jiwon face expression change. "I work here, part time sir, bcos i need to pay my college fees since my parents die in a car accident", said Jiwon sadly. "Im sorry about your parents, what college you attend", i asked. "Its ok sir, I studied at Kyun Hee College", said Jiwon. "Ohh, you attend the same college as my daughter, your work will be easier than i thought", i said and chuckle. "Oh really, wow so much coincidnece", Jiwon said. 'It getting late, i need to go now, dont forget tomorrow morning, 8 sharp at my mansion", i said to Jiwon. "Dont worry sir, i will be there", Jiwon said and give me a bow. I sigh relieved bcos i dont have to worry about Jihae safety anymore, i had found the right person to take care of her.

 

End of chapter 2, kkkkk~ next chapter Jihae & Jiwon will finally meet, Wooohoooo!!! stay tune for chapter 3. I will update asap. This story turn out very long then i planned, so its not goin to be ONESHOT then, Mianhae ::>_<::

Kamsahamniada for reading & welcome to my new fellow readers. Saranghae, XOXOXOXO└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘