Chapter 5

My True Love

Jiwon and Jihae have been dating without Mr Park knowledge, Today is Jihae 23th Birthday,Jihae was searching a dress for her birthday party tonight.Jiwon was walking with Jihae hand in hand searching for her dress.

(At Night, Jihae Birthday Party)

Mr Park mansion was filled with people from Jihae classmates to Mr Park Bussiness friends. Jihae wore a beautiful Strapless long dark purple dress. It fits perfectly at her body. "You look so beautiful baby", said Jiwon while give Jihae a backhugged. "Happy Birthday" said Jiwon and kiss Jihae cheek. Jihae chuckled "Awww, thanks You look dashing too, honey",said Jihae and messed with Jiwon hair. "Yahhh",said Jiwon and pout. He fixed his hair at the mirror. "Baby,I have something for you", said Jiwon and pulled out a velvet box. He opened the box and show Jihae a simple diamond ring. "Honey,Its so pretty" said Jihae with tears in her eyes. "This is a promise ring,I promise i will take care of you and love you always"said, Jiwon and kiss her hand."I love you so much",said Jihae and lean in for a kiss.Jiwon lock his lips with Jihae.After a few minutes, "Kaja,birthday princess, your birthday party is waiting",said Jiwon. Jihae smile and both of them headed downstairs. Jihae received a lot of birthday wishes and present."KYAAAAA, Happy Birthday hh",Victoria approch Jihae and kiss her cheek. "Omo, you look so damn hotsss",said Victoria checking at her dress."Thank you, babe hehhehe,of course you looking at the queenka of KyunHee", said Jihae and flip her hair."Help yourself, i want to meet my daddy a while",said Jihae."okeee, hehheheh",said Victoria and joining their other classmates. "Happy Birthday, dear",said Mr Park and hug Jihae."Thank You daddy,"said Jihae. "so, do you like the party",said Mr Park. "I love it so much, Thanks daddy",said Jihae and smile."Oh yeah, Jihae i want to introduce you to my bestfriend, Mr Robert Lee"said Mr Park and a man that in the same age as Mr Park."Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Lee"said Jihae."Annyeonghaseyo Jihae,my...my what a fine looking young lady you have Seok Jin",said Mr Lee and laugh. "Oh, Jihae you must know my son,he attend the same college as you, Brian",said Mr Lee.Jihae face expression as she saw Brian face with a smirk smile.Jiwon saw Brian face, and his anger suddenly rose, he silently grab Jihae hand. "Jihae,Brian is your future fiance",said Mr Park. "WHATTT",Jihae said shockly. "Why dont you guys have a chit chat outside,it less crowd"said Mr Lee."Yeahh, Jihae let have chit chat, i want to know you better",said Brian and smirk. "Oh yeah, Jiwon you dont have to follow Jihae,She with her future fiance, she will be fine", said Mr Park. "But sir, I...",said Jiwon but his word was cut by Mr Park."Is there any problem,Kim Jiwon shhi, Im the one paid you, not Jihae,Bear in mind of that",said Mr Park sternly.Jiwon just stare at the floor when he heard that."I need to discuss something with Mr Lee, have fun",said Mr Park and leave thise three."Its ok, Miss Jihae, I will look after you from here",Jiwon whispered.Jihae gave a Dont-leave-me-alone-with-this-jerk face to Jiwon. Jiwon just smile slightly and shook his head."Ehemm, Excuse me, she my future fiancee, so could you please leave us alone" said Brian and pushed Jiwon aside. He grab Jihae hand and drag her outside to the swimming pool where its more quite and private.It was silent, and then"You, look so hot Jihae",said Brian and touch Jihae bare shoulder. "Yahhh, what do you want Brian",said Jihae and move backward. "I want you",said Brian and walk closer to Jihae.

Jihae keep walking backward untill her back hit the wall.Brian pinned Jihae hands on the wall so she cant escaped.Jihae try to scream for help but there no voice come out.Jihae shut her eyes and lip. Tears keep streaming from her eyes.As Brian lips few inch from her lips.Suddenly Brian was punch in his face, "What do you think you doing",said Jiwon."Yahhhh,she my future fiancee, so its none of your business",said Brian.He tried to fight back but Jiwon dough and he kick Brian stomach. Brian fall back but he kick Jiwon stomach.Jiwon loss his balance and fell,he head hit the clay pot.Jiwon lay uncousiously,blood stremming from his head."JIWONNNNN", Jihae yell and hug Jiwon body.Jihae tap Jiwon cheek slowly. "Jiwon,please wake up,dont leave me you promise me right",said Jihae while sobbing."HOW DARE YOU DO THIS,GET THE HELL OUT HERE.IM INGGG HATE YOUUU!!!",Jihae yell at Brian face. "Im sorry,I..I dind't do it purposely",said Brian regret.He tried to help Jihae."Dont you dare touch me with your dirty hand, Just get the hell out of here",Jihae yell. "OhMyGod,what happening here?",Mr Park asked shockly. "Daddy call the ambulance please"Jihae said tears keep streamming from her eyes."Jihae,what happenning here?", asked Mr Lee. "That jerk tried to molest me and he tried to kill Jiwon",Jihae said. "Brian,what the hell are you doing",asked Mr Lee."Im sorry..Im sorry",said Brian.

Jiwon was bring to the hospital at critical stage,Jihae keep on crying since she know that Jiwon was coma due to loss a lot of blood.Mr Park also have know that Jiahe have been date Jiwon and he is pissed off with Jihae. Is Jiwon going to survive for the sake of his love toward Jihae???

End of Chapter 5, π_π π_π π_π π_π Kimbab-aahhh. Kamsahmnida for reading. My ending is kind of right, Mianhae!!! i will try to improve myself. Dont forget another 4 days is our Kimbab 20 th Birthday, YEAHHHHHH!!! dont forget to hashtag #HappyKimbabDay for our Babby └(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘└(^o^)┘😄😄😄😄