Chapter 6

My True Love

After a week, Jiwon still in coma stage.Jihae took care of Jiwon everyday although Mr Park scold her, she dint care.Everything in her mind only Jiwon.

(Jihae P.O.V)

"It almost a week Jiwon condition still the same",said Jihae sadly.

Jihae cover Jiwon hand with blanket and rubbing Jiwon face softly. "Babe, please wake up, i miss you so much", said Jihae with tears. "You know, daddy already knew about our relationship,he force me to leave you but i cant...i cant,i love you so much, so please wake up i need you beside me please", said Jihae and cries.

(This Morning)

"Jihae, i want you tell me honestly", asked Mr Park sternly. "What is it daddy?",asked Jihae. "Is it true you're couple with Jiwon?",asked Mr Park. Jihae just sit silently. "ANSWER ME!!!", yell Mr Park. "Yes, Jiwon is my couple daddy, he the one i love", said Jihae."No wonder you resist to engage with Brian, bcos of that poor kid", said Mr Park sarcasticly. "Daddy dont said him like that, although he is lacking but he can make me happy and the most important he can protect me",said Jihae."Nonsense, I want you to leave him, he not suit with The Park family, you must remember, im the one paid him, gave him shelter",said Mr Park said with high tone. "No,i love him daddy, if you want to know if not bcos of Jiwon i dont know what gonna happend to me at the club.He the one save me daddy", said Jihae and start pour out tears."and if you want to know, Brian is the jerk that disturb me at the college he almost molested me that day but Thank God Jiwon was there, that jerk you want me to enggage with?",said Jihae with high tone. Mr park was totally shocke. "Jihae, i dont know that Brian was...",said Mr Park but his words was cut with Jihae action. "Enough, i dont wanna hear anything i have enough of it, now i know why mummy passed away sadly, its all bcos of your selfishness daddy, you never care about your love one feelings",said Jihae and storm out from the house.

Jihae sit beside Jiwon bed and staring at the empty wall. she let out a heavy sigh, she took a peek at laying Jiwon. Suddenly, the ward door open and Mr Park was there. Jihae just glare at her daddy. "what are you doing here, daddy",said Jihae coldly."Im sorry, Jihae i know im not supposed to force you leave Jiwon, i also should not supposed to insult Jiwon after he had help me a lot",said Mr Park full regrets. "Because of my ego & selfishness, i lost your mummy & almost loss you please forgive me my daughter",said Mr Park. "Kwenchana daddy every human make mistake, im glad you have realised it",said Jihae and hug Mr Park. "Thank you my dear, from now on i let you continue with Jiwon", said Mr Park. "Ahhhh, chincha? Thank you so much daddy", said Jihae happily, she kissed Mr Park cheeks. "As long as my dearest are happy", said Mr Park.

 

"eiiehh...Ba..Baby Girl?"