Chapter 4

My True Love

(Nobody P.O.V)

(At College)

"Oh My God, Show Me the Money almost started.I must reached home immediately",said Jihae while glaring at her watch. Jihae was walking so fast, Jiwon at the back tried to ctach up with Jihae. "Miss Jihae, dont walk too fast, you will fall and hurt yourself",said Jiwon. "Show me the money almost started i want to watch my Double B" said Jihae while haeded down the stairs. Suddenly, Jihae slip and hurt her ankle."owwhhh, its hurt" whine Jihae. Jiwon run toward Jihae and checking her ankle. "Miss Jihae, i just told you right", said Jiwon. "I just dont want to miss my Kimbab & Mickey Mouse", said Jihae and pout. "Nevermind Miss Jihae, let me bring you to the hospital",said Jiwon and carried Jihae bridal style. Jihae blushed "you like to blush arent you Miss Jihae" said Jiwon and chuckled. "Shut Up", said Jihae. She snuggle at Jiwon chest and smell Jiwon scent.It very addicted. 

Since that accident, Jiwon and Jihae were getting close to each other. Both of them started to grow weird feeling toward each other.

"My heart pounding like hell when Miss Jihae around me,My day feel not complete if i didnt not see her smilling face",said Jiwon and thinking about Jihae smile. "Did i fall in love with her?Otteoke?",said Jiwon and face palm himself. "I feel really secured when Jiwon around me, his eye smile never fail to make my heart pounding like crazy horse",said Jihae while laying on her bed. "I think i have fall in love with her since the day he save me, OMO!!!", said Jihae and hide her face with her Winnie the Pooh bear.

Jihae was watching Running Man with Jiwon at the living room. Their laugh echoed in the living room as they watched Kwang Soo was bullied by Joong Kook. Jiwon then remove his gaze from the TV and stared at Jihae. Jihae realised it but she made an eye contact with Jiwon, suddenly Jihae face turned red. Jiwon laughed at Jihae cuteness."You like to blush when i araound arent you miss Jihae",said Jiwon while poking at Jihae cheek. Jihae smack his hand and look away. Mr Park just cameback from met his bestfriend and joining them at the living room. "Jihae,i need to discuss with you something important personaly", said Mr Park and give eye signal to Jiwon. Jiwon realised the signal that Mr Park give and excuse himself. "Next week is your birthday right", asked Mr Park. "Yeah, i already told you right daddy, this year im going to celebrete it at home", said Jihae. "No, its not about the party, i have no problem about the party",said Mr Park. "Is something wrong daddy, said Jihae worriedly. "I just cameback from discussing with my bestfriend Mr Lee, you know him right?",asked Mr Park. "Yeah uncle Lee, what the discussion about", asked Jihae. "Both of had aggreed and decided to engage you with his son", said Mr Park. Jihae shocked and her jaw dropped "WHATTT, daddy what all this, i dont even know his son, how im going to enggage with him?",asked Jihae with a high tone."Dont you dare to disagree with my decission, You will know him, He attend the same college as you.",said Mr Park. "But daddy, i dont love him", said Jihae and start to tears up. "NO BUTS, dont you even tried to humiliate me infront of Mr Lee, you going to enggage with his son no matter what,FULLSTOP!!!",said Mr Park with his very high tone and leave Jihae with tears flowing. Jihae ran out from his house and cry beside the swimming pool.

Jiwon heard their conversation from the kitchen and felt very sad. He went out from the house and searched for Jihae. She saw Jihae was crying and shivering bcos of the night coldness. Jiwon sat beside Jihae and put his sweater on Jihae shoulder to warm her up. Jihae looked up and saw Jiwon beside her. "Why daddy do this to me? He dindt love me anymore right?",said Jihae. Jiwon just stay silent whike rubbing Jihae back to comfort her. Jihae tears keep on flowing, suddenly Jiwon pulled Jihae in his embrace. Jihae was shocked but then she hugged Jiwon back and cried at his chest."Miss Jihae please dont cry, your tears are so precious for me", said Jiwon while cupping Jihae face and wiped her tears with hus thumb. "Miss Jihae, im actually had fall in love with you since that accident but i dont have the courage to tell you bcos i know, im just bodyguard im not fit to be with yo...",said Jiwon but his words was cut by Jihae action. Jihae was wrapping her arms around Jiwon neck and she was jumping on Jiwon lap. "Im also had fall in love with you since you saved me from the the ert at the club", whispered Jihae. Jiwon smiled and pulled Jihae. Jiwon cupped Jihae face and wiped her tears stain. "I love You,Sweetheart", said Jiwon before lean in and plant a sweet kiss on Jihae lips. Jihae smiled and kiss back, "I love you too, baby", said Jihae between the kisses and wrapped her  arms at Jiwon neck to deepen the kiss.💋😁 

Awwwww, Poor Jihae π_π , Stay tuned for Chapter 5. Kamsahamnida for reading, XOXOXO Saranghaeヽ(^。^)ノヽ(^。^)ノヽ(^。^)ノ