Chapter 3

My True Love

(Jiwon P.O.V)

"Woaahh, this mansion is so beautiful & luxurious", i compliment as soon as i arrived at Mr Park mansion. I pushed the door bell and suddenly an early 40's ahjumma open the door. "You must be Kim Jiwon right? Come Mr Park is waiting for you at the dinning room, btw im Choi Hye Sun the head maid at this mansion", said the ahjumma. "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma, nice to meet you", I said to the ahjumma. I entered the mansion and walked toward the dinning room and  saw Mr Park was enjoying his breakfast. "Good Morning, sir", I greet Mr Park. "Good Morning Jiwon, come join me breakfast", said Mr Park.I took a seat near Mr Park & joining breakfast with him. Suddenly,  I saw a beautiful lady headed downstairs. "Woww, she gorgeous", i though to myself. She have pretty brown eyes, prefect body shape & silky hair that fall perfectly on her shoulder. "Good Morning, daddy", said the lady to Mr Park. "Morning Jihae,btw this your new bodyguard", said Mr Park and pointed at me. I stood up and introducing myself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Im Kim Jiwon & starting from today, i will take care of you miss", i said and give her a bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Park Jihae, nice to meet you Jiwon. We are on the same age right?", asked Miss Jihae with a cold expression. "Yes Miss Jihae, im also studied at the same college as you", i said."Ohh, what a coincedence", Miss Jihae said and flip her hair.

(Nobody P.O.V)

"I Think, i had saw Miss Jihae somewhere Emmm", Jiwon though. "Why Jiwon face look familiar, have i met him before", Jihae though to herself. "Ohh, Jihae dont you have class today?", asked Mr Park. "I have, but it in the evening, daddy", said Jihae. "What about you, Jiwon?", Mr Park asked Jiwon. "My class also in yhe evening Sir",said Jiwon. "Why both of you have the a lot of things common, is this fate or what", said Mr Park and laugh before leave to his office.

(At the College)

"Jiwon, I will wait for you finish your class at that garden, since my class finished early", said Jihae and pointing at the garden. "Ok, I will come as soon as i finish my class, take care Miss Jihae",said Jiwon and showed the "Hwaiting" sign💪 "ok, i will wait", said Jihae and bid Jiwon Goodbye.

(After class)

(Park Jihae P.O.V)

"Aisshhh, where is this Jiwon", i though to my self. I took out my 'The Fault in our Star' novel and continue to read it while waiting for Jiwon. "Hey baby, why you alone my lovely",somebody ask me. I look up and saw the jerk that i hate the most, Brian. "What do you want Jerk", i asked him coldly. "Aww, baby why you so cold to me" said Brian and put his hand around my shoulder. "Get lost, idiot", i said and about to leave, suddenly he grabbed my shoulder roughly, "Yahhhh, I ask you nicely but why you acting up ", Yell Brian while shaking my shoulder roughly. "Let me go Brian, its hurt, Please stop Help!!" I scream for help.

(Jiwon P.O.V)

I was walking toward the garden,suddenly i heard Miss Jihae screaming for help. I ran as fast as i could and saw this jerk hurting Miss Jihae. "Yahhhh, let her go, you punk" I yell at that jerk, i grabbed his collar and throw aside. "Who the hell are you, tried to interupt us?", asked that jerk while trying to to get his up. "Why do you need to know?", I asked that punk back. "How dare you", said that jerk and tried to punch me. I dough and give a nice kick at his face. The jerk fell and wiped the blood runnin from his nose. "You will pay for this", said that jerk and leave. I approch Miss Jihae who was sitting one the grass, trembling. "Omo, she must be really scared", i though to myself. "Miss Jihae, are ok? Did that jerk hurt you?", i asked Miss Jihae. I saw tears at corner of Miss Jihae eyes, suddenly Miss Jihae hugged me and cried at my chest. I hugged her back and tried to calm her. "Hushhh, its ok Miss Jihae, im here, i promise i will protect you with my life", i whispered to her ear and rocking my body back and front. After a few minutes, Miss Jihae had stopped crying. "Thank You for saving me Jiwon", said Miss Jihae and smile slightly. "My pleasure Miss Jihae, its my job to protect you" , i said to Miss Jihae and gave he my eyes smile > v <  I saw Miss Jihae blush a bit. "Omo, she so cute", i though to myself.

(Jihae P.O.V)

I blushes at Jiwon eyes smile and look away. "OMG, i know that eye smile, Jiwon is the waiter that save me at the club that day", i though to myself and smile widely. "Emmm, Jiwon can we stop by at Baskin Robins, i need to cool down my self first before go home", i said to Jiwon. "Sure Miss Jihae, ice-cream is good therapy after cry", said Jiwon and chuckle. Im blushing again. "Kaja", i said to Jiwon and holding his hand. "Jiwon not bad at all", i though and smile.

  

End of Chapter 3, Omo!!! They so cute, kkkkkk~~Stay tune for Chapter 4, Kamsamhamnida for reading XOXOXO (*¯︶¯*)

Sorry again for My grammatical error and all kind of thing, please comment so that I can improve myself but no bashing, Saranghae ♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥