Lost

iKON Christmas Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pairings: Song YunHyeong and Ji YoonAe]

 

"The bells ring throughout the white streets as I look at the snow falling from the sky, I get excited to be with you today." - White Love (K.Will, Soyou of SISTAR and Jeongmin of BOYFRIEND)

 

Snow was falling gently onto the ground without a sound. In the house, YoonAe was still in her dreams on the bed.

"YoonAe ah, it's time to get up!" The voice of a lady began. But the girl didn't hear anything as she plucked in the earphones. All I Want for Christmas is You was playing. Suddenly, the song stopped and her phone started to vibrate. However, the sleeping beauty didn't sense anything.

"Noona, wake up! Noona, wake up!" Here comes little YoonSeung with a dragon soft toy in his arms. He struggled into his sister's bed and lay down beside her. "Noona? Are you still sleeping?" He whispered.

"YoonSeung ah, wake YoonAe up, it's almost 10!"

The little boy put the dragon aside and removed his sister's earphone. He then shouted into her ear. "Noona!!"

YoonAe's eyes were widely opened. "Holy egg roll, who's that?!" She shouted causing the boy shocked. She heard sniffles and saw her little brother sobbing beside her. She quickly pulled him into her embrace and comforted him. "Ah, I'm so sorry little YoonSeung, noona was too surprised just now..." She patted his back and caressed his head. YoonSeung wiped away his tears and showed his toothless smile. "I'm ok!"

"Aww, that's my boy!" YoonAe put her brother on the ground and looked at him leaving the room. She took her phone and saw...

New Messages (8) Missed calls (10)

"Who's that trying to mess with me early in this morning? Wait, it's not early though..." She pressed to view the messages. And it's all from her precious boyfriend.

8:00am : Wake up, sleepyhead!

9:00am : Still sleeping? Yah, reply me!

9:30am : OMG Are you angry? Sorry yah... T_T Now please reply me, ok?

9:45am : I'm going to bump into your room if you... Just then, there was an incoming call. "Hello? YunHyeo..."

"Jagiya~~~" An aegyo voice filled her ear. "You finally woke up!"

"Nae... Hehe... I slept like a log just now. Anything?"

"Let's go shopping today! We'll buy those Christmas stuffs. Ok? Ok? I'll fetch you 1 hour later. See ya!"

"What the. Yah, Song YunHyeong, wait..." And the call ended. "Damn! How are you expecting me to get ready in 1 hour! Whatever, get up!" YoonAe rushed into the bathroom.

An hour passed and YoonAe was already waiting in front of her house. She was in a big loose blouse with a hoodie and also a light blue skirt which matched with her shoes. She took a look at her watch. It was 11. Is he coming?

Just then, a car beeping sound was heard. A guy with brown hair and sharp features appeared. "Ji YoonAe!" He came to the other side of the car and opened the door to her. "Hey, gorgeous." YoonAe showed him a face and went in. He smiled like a kid and very soon they both left to the city.

 

The trees were covered with snow. People were passing by. Rythm of Christmas songs fille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter