Stay With You

iKON Christmas Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pairings: Kim JiWon (Bobby) and Choi YeRim]

 

"With a cup of warm cappuccino, I want to be with you all night and talk about sweet love stories." - Pink Romance (K.Will, SISTAR and BOYFRIEND)

 

The feel of nausea got into her. But then it relieved. And again. And again. YeRim experienced these for days already. It was Christmas eve and there she was having a high fever. Now only she regretted for not taking care of her meals. She stayed in bed all day long, not even take a single bite of anything. Her parents called her for dinner but she refused for not having appetite.

Just then, her phone vibrates.

YeRim let out a soft groan and turned her body to the other side, gathering all the energy she had to reach for the phone. She read the message.

Babe, are you alright? I don't see you online since last week.

She blinked weakly and replied.

No, I'm not ok at all. Having fever recently, you know, because of the food I took a few days ago.

The message was sent for minutes. However, Bobby didn't reply her. Despite feeling disappointed waiting for his reply, she continued to rest.

Someone was pressing the bell in front of the main gate. YeRim's father opened the door and saw Bobby outside. "Oh, JiWon ah, come in please." Bobby saw her parents and immediately bowed.

They went to the living room. "Umm, YeRim told me that she's sick. Is she getting better?"

Her mom answered. "Uhh... She doesn't seem to eat anything today. We called her but she said she don't have appetite. I'm so worried if she keeps on like this, she might suffer gastric as well."

"Can I visit her?" Bobby looked around. "Sure, she's in her room upstairs. Let me bring you there." Her father gestured. "Ah, thank you, Mr. Choi."

They came to the upstairs. Before entering her room, they heard coughing sound which wrenched Bobby's heart. Is she ok?

Mr. Choi opened the door for him. "Here you go. If she was awake, please convince her to take some food." Bobby showed his eyesmile. "Sure."

Very gently he closed the door and tiptoed to her bed. He saw a bump under the thick blanket. Slowly he sat down beside her and noticed that she was still sleeping. He stared at her for minutes. He saw her frowning for seconds and her forehead was covered with beads of sweat. She must be having a hard time. He laid down and stared at her again. Her eyebrows wriggled and she opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was a familiar angel. "Hey, finally you woke up."

She giggled and pulled up her blanket to cover h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter