The Mysterious Love Letter

iKON Christmas Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pairings: Jung ChanWoo and Park HaNeul]

 

"Should we start? Words that endlessly make my heart race. Will you appear in front of me and hug me? You resemble the first snow." - Love Is You (Starship Planet)

 

HaNeul was making her way to the school. Snow began to fall as she walked pass the shops. It snows already? She raised her head to look towards the sky. A snowflake fell onto her nose causing her to let out a muted scream. She swept the snow away  gently and continued her way. When she reached the main gate of the campus, someone passed by and accidentally knocked her shoulder. "Ah, I'm so sorry!" Without a second thought she quickly turned around and apologozised to the person. She bowed and saw the familiar shoes. Is he...?

On the other side, the students were busy decorating the main hall with Christmas stuffs. MinByul, HaNeul's best friend was trying to reach the top of the Christmas tree to put on the big star. She stretched out her hand with all her might but still she failed to do so. She saw someone and smiled unknowingly. "Umm... SeungHoon oppa?" She called. The senior just finished hanging the ribbons and looked at her. "Yes?" She went to him and gave him the star. "Can you please help me?"

He took the star and smiled. "Sure. SeungYoon yah, I'll let you to decorate here, I'm going to place this on the tree." He said to the guy named SeungYoon. While the younger one just nodded. He then continued to stick the little santas on the wall while pouted. "This hyung, forgetting himself whenever girls approach him. Tsk."

Meanwhile, HaNeul raised her head and her sight met the guy's. "Uhh. I'm sorry again!" She bowed again and ran away. And the boy just looked at her blankly. She ran across the hall and her best friend saw her. "Park HaNeul!" She heard her name and stopped her steps. "Hey, MinByul!" She waved. MinByul rushed to her and showed her the decorations in her hands. "We're decorating the hall now. Ppali, put your bag at the classroom and come to help us!" A guy at the corner spotted them. "Exactly. We really need your help, HaNeul." MinByul looked at him and laughed. "Mino oppa, stop playing with your eyebrows. They'll never meet!" Mino just shrugged.

"Give me 5 minutes and I'll be here." HaNeul walked towards her classroom after waving to them. There was no one in the classroom. Through the glass window she could see the snow falling and also a ray of sunlight brightening the indoor. She exhaled and formed fog at the glass. She drew a heart shape and smiled. "Oh, I still need to help them in the hall!" She suddenly remembered and ran out of the classroom. "Hey, HaNeul, where are you going?" Someone called her. She looked towards her left and saw a senior. "Good morning, DongHyuk oppa. Umm I'm going to join them to decorate the hall. We still need more people to help us. Do you mind to join us? WINNER oppas are all there too."

"WINNER hyungs? It's going to be fun! Alright, I'll go there once I call my friends." HaNeul smiled to him and rushed to the hall. She reached there, still panting. "Ah, here you are." JinWoo grinned. "There are more decorations in the boxes over there." She nodded happily and went to the boxes. This one should be nice if it's hung on the wall. She took out a gingerbread man and put some sticky tape behind. She then pasted it on the white wall beside the ribbons. "Wow, it's pretty!" Someone patted her head and said. "TaeHyun oppa! Ah, I've called iKON oppas too. I think they'll be here very soon." Just then, the gang shouted. "We're here!" Bobby ran to them like a kid. The work ended up fast after they joined. Soon, the bell rang signalling the class started. HaNeul sat down next to MinByul and took out her things before the teacher came. "HaNeul." MinByul poked her. "Do you have any plans for Christmas this year?" She shook her head. "No. Why?"

"Good!" MinByul brightened up. "I'll be having a Christmas party on the 25th. And I've invited all of our classmates. WINNER and iKON oppas wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter