True Love Story Never Ends

iKON Christmas Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pairings: Koo JunHoe and Kim MinSae]

 

"If I met you, would tears rise up? The foolish me wouldn't be able to say anything." - The First Snow (EXO)
 

A glass was being thrown across the kitchen followed by the flowing of water down the wall. He told himself that it would be fine if she left. He was ready to face the karma. Now she DID left for real, and he wasn't ok. AT ALL.

All things were totally going right until one day his ex went back. The girl kept tackling him until he felt that leaving her was a fault. She made him bitterly repented his folly. The innocent MinSae still didn't know what was going on. She thought JunHoe loved her the most. She thought she would always count on him. She thought they would stay together no matter what. But, NO. She was wrong. Totally wrong. All of her thoughts went away just like the dandelion being blown by the wind when she saw the guy she loved, she counted on, she believed in, was kissing another girl. To make it even worse, it was the ex. And JunHoe didn't even realise someone came and left.

The following days he acted like nothing happened before, but she was avoiding him. No matter how he tried to talk to her, she would only reply either yes or no, or even no reply at all. "Hey..." He poked her arm like a 3 year-old kid. "What's wrong with you?" She was pouring juice into a glass, but then she walked away to the living room. "Nothing." He followed her, still showering her with questions. "Why are you behaving like this recently?" She sat down and the TV, didn't feel like answering at all. "MinSae yah~" He whined. "Speak to me." One more word. One more word to trigger her anger. "Kim MinSae..." That's it. She placed the glass on the table, almost broke it, and turned to face him. She glared at him. How she wished that her glare would kill him right in front of her. He smiled and held on to her arms. "I know you won't..." In a split of second the almost silent house was added with a loud slap. She was breathing irregularly. For the first time she was so mad. "Do you think it's fun? Do you think I'm stupid enough?"

The pain was not just pain, it was burning. JunHoe touched his face and looked at her. "What?"

"What?! You're asking me what?! Are you joking with me?" She trembled with anger. And he still couldn't get it. "What are you talking about?" She fisted. "You... Your ex came back to you is it?" Now only he knew. "How do you know?"

"That day I saw her with you. Not just that day. But DAYS. I saw it myself. Don't ever try to deny. I won't believe you anymore. We're over, Koo JunHoe, we're over." She stood up, taking her things and left without any hesitation. Tears wouldn't stop dripping, but she didn't care. Her heart was bleeding like forever...

"JunHoe, I..." She woke up and found herself crying. She tried to stable her breathing and wiped her tears away. Series of nightmare kept engulfing her for nights. Slowly she got up and tried to get some water. The feel of water streaming down her dry throat and moisturising every single cells made her felt much more relieved. She opened the fridge and found most of the vegetables were running out. She sighed and went upstairs to wash herself. Later on, she put on her white beanie and went to the usual supermarket.

His house was even more empty since she left. For the past few days he had convinced his ex to leave for a better guy. She begged him like there was no tomorrow but he was not going to give in. He would never compromise again. After suffering the pain of MinSae's leaving, JunHoe said to himself that he determined to get her back into his embrace and never let go of her anymore.

MinSae was choosing some fresh salads. As she turned she saw a familiar person staring at her. She felt the time was stopped for that moment as she froze. "MinSae..." The familiar voice began. She swallowed the lump in and her eyes began to redden. She lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter