Worst day of my life!

Falling for you in the process...

Eun walks in the room-- looks around. 

"Aish that bastard! he's not even here yet, telling me to be here early" Eun says

Then all of a sudden she senses something behind her-- she turns around--"Omo! you scared me! geez hurry up and give me that dumb lesson." Eun says like she doesn't give a care.

Dong looks at her style again and then he calls someone to get her clothes ready.

~~~~

"Ehh!!! what is this?!" Eun yells looking disgusted.

"Uhh obviously a dress!" Dong says giving her the "DUH" look.

"uh ew, i hate dresses" She says throwing the dress on the ground. 

Dong gets the dress and pushes her into a room along with the dress and then locks it. 

"What kind of room is this?! it locks on the outside!?" Eun says looking confused. "ya it's for pest like you! now put that stinkin dress on!" Dong yells.

"I am NOT going to wear this dress!" Eun says crossing her arms.

"mph...then stay in there forever...you aint getting out of there!" Dong replies

~~~Meanwhile~~

"mmM how do you think hyung is doing with Eun right now? Min woo questions.

"Haha c'mon it's hyung! he's probably torturing her right now! or even chasing he around like a little kid! haha" Lee Jeong replies.

"....haha that can't be happening, hyung is a very strict and mean hyung--"

~~~~~~~

Euns out of the little room she was locked in and she's running around trying to get away from Dong.

Dong's chasing after her (like a little kid) with the dress trying to put it on Eun. "YA! get back here!" he yells

"No! never! i am not wearing that thing!" Eun replies sounding out of breath.  

While chasing her Dong trips and falls on top of her. The rest of boyfriend comes into the session because they needed something but when they open the door--

Dong and Eun turns around....while on the floor.

"uhhhH...please continue" Hyun seong says while chuckling.

Dong quickly gets off Eun and brushes himself off. Then he says "ya!  it's not what you guys think."

"Ohh of course not hyung, you were just randomly on top of her..." Min states.

"YA!" both Eun and Dong yell. Eun glares at Dong and then says "It wasn't like that! he just tripped and landed on me."

"It's ok we're all adults here! no need to lie" Kwang Min says.

Dong mugs him and threw up his fist like he was going to hit him.

"...ok we're just playing with you guys..hehe" Boyfriend chorused together. Eun looks at them and walks out of the room.

"Hey! my session is still going on at 10! be there!" Hyun Seong says. Eun thinks to herself ugh! what a pain in the ! 

~~Eun's POV~~

"I mean like why did Dong have to land on top of me! why why! he really wants to die...."

She gets a text message and opens it.

"Ohh it's my daily message" she says reading it

~~Text Message~~

Today, you will have people falling for you ^^

~~~~

"what does that mean...." Eun thinks.....

*GASP*...."DONG?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a lame update! ^^ please give me feedback, and you guys can suggest! ^^